First bet with many more expected

Read this

Chris Guccione 2017: 19-11, 14-15 o/u (2016: 19-12, 9-19 o/u)
Home team is 19-9 in Gucciones last 28 games behind home plate.
Astros are 16-5 in their last 21 games with Guccione behind home plate.
Yankees are 24-8 in their last 32 games with Guccione behind home plate.
Under is 7-1 in Gucciones last 8 Yankees games behind home plate.

By the way much better day of week for Astro's but at this point this angle is getting much weaker

Gray is getting Romaine as catcher 1.45 ERA
Lance 92 innings 4.50 ERA probably worse choice 5.32 day ERA Mostly ML RL small which may be wrong but Houston should be in a bounceback mode

Good stuff. Hopeful that Houston remembers what bats are for. Would be delighted to lose this bet
Darvish lifetime on the road 24-21 3.14 ERA

Very good news for Astro supporters. Lance is pitching GREAT. Not sure if he will be pen or starter. He and Hugh will be available and that is very bad news for the opposition

This will be my last post in this thread. I believe Houston ends this tomorrow. I may not be objective but I think their chances of going all the way are very good. This may make it tough on me to be objective. And yes I am delighted that the League effort to screw the Astros with these umps is NOT going to work BOL

Yanks just scored. It is not over.
Score would be 2-2 if the 2 unearned runs Yanks gave up had not happened

Last edited:
Both have about the same ERA with the ump.
I think the fact that Houston only got 3 hits should keep you off Houston. Dallas has a real edge in the pitching and Meals last 2 years has been terrible for home dogs
Wire taking 1.5 has a lot going for it. Wire betting Yanks to win the series will probably be unlucky. The Powers have no reason to give NY more help. 3 homer umps in the playoff was a lot and when a city takes a major blow they usually help them which may be why Verlander was available. But This game can be lost by Houston and they can still win. Will it. Unsure
GL

Back