First bet with many more expected

Not on or against either. I needed a good ump to gamblle on Zimmerman on 6 the good variety. Did not get it. GL

Reds bombed but over may work.
In the Brewer game we have a major homer ump that is 8-16 under that Davies on a short sample has done well with, Putting finger into jar with under 8.5 plus 20 cents. They may be right but I do expect arrieta to be strong here. and now Davies dealers choice.

Reds appear to have value? Playing against a below average right hander. Have anything of note on that one tuck?

Rick is 6-2 on 5 and is listed as a low 4 but his ERA is steadily going down. Boston is playing off a day off with a 10-4 result and is good on Friday Rick got hit hard by Reds but it was about 4 years ago
It looks like a fairly good starter on a weak team duking it out with a top team.
Bauer for Cleveland is 1-4 this season on 6+ 5.92 ERA bad history with Seattle. He is a Genius at 6+ compared to Jeff of SF who is the worst I have ever seen. This season he is 0-4 with a ERA 10.48. How exactly can I avoid betting the Dodgers in some way. By the way the Seattle pitcher Bauer is facing is 2-15 last 17 games in September

I may be being unfair. Boston generally has not been a good cheap road favorite. Just a tough call. If you look last start Rick beat Cobb su on 5 days rest.
The Cobb game tonight has weird aspect. Jimenez has wonderful numbers with the ump and has been totally hopeless on 4 days rest

Played Houston RL with some hesitation since it is a lousy day for Houston,
Norris lifetime 3-0 on 3 days rest. Norris fairly high ERA. He was much younger. Morton seems to be getting better and is good on 6+.
Tend to think Norris is a give up play

Yanks are a top Saturday team.
Generally in the last days teams try to reward pitchers that have played hard for them. Chacin bad rest fits the bill as does Teheran good rest and Cole bad rest. I will not bet against these pitchers although Cole looks in bad shape

Last edited:
Rodriguez poor on 5 weak on the road, average in the day. I would expect Boston to win based on bullpen but with no Days edge easy pass

Average bet on Reds plus 25. West the ump is heavy for home dogs and a suspect position for Boston

Santana has his favorite catcher. Is 3 classed as day or night. If Day he is automatic. Still thinking

Locking Minn in ML plus RL.
Reasoning 121 pitch shutout game by Boyd and careful reading of his complete gamelogs. He figures to be in bad shape and Minn simply has to win now.

Playing gasp choke under in WS
Got under from 2 independent sources.
Danny playing on best rest and with a ump he has a1.35 ERA based on 6.2 innings. Ugly looking WS pitcher much better at home. Not betting against WS. Team is playing too hard and well. Small bet.

You see that is what I dislike. That is just a stupid bet. This is not magic. Focusing on magic trick plays is Not quality handicapping.
I am not a SI fan. Maybe 3 more bets. None will be posted if I make them. Someone might think I was crazy to make this many bets and they might be right
GL

Walker did not make it though the 4th inning and tossed 103. Time for a long rest. Early prediction. I give Houston a rest tomorrow

No doubt Tuck. When I post like that it can be annoying, particularly on and 0-4 night. GL today. I have just been busy and cant primary cap baseball like you, but I understand.

Average rl bet on Minn. Ump really likes home dogs. Farmer is really consistent. Great on 6+ and amazing bad the rest of the time. Berrios is stepping it up but his splits are fairly average but the team is focused with 81 wins and the clock ticking

Yanks clenched and might be a target
Astros have a very questional pitcher but may well win anyway.
WS seem alive.
DeGrom great history vs Washington good on 6+ might be alive

Last edited:
Stroman has been hit fairly hard by Yanks.
Garcia this season on turf 6.75 bad on 5 poor in the day.
Who knows how much celabration. 1 unit split ML, RL division. Doing 2-1 ML RL This could lose but it makes sense

Last edited:
Not sure about Boston. Fister has stunk last 2 and Reds pitcher ugly but Boston still needs the game

Listed WS ML small
WS plus 2.5 larger parlayed with Cleveland who is fighting for his CY
Whitson at home should help

Cleveland RL may go 2.5 after line ups
Kluber on 6 low 3. Leake on 4.20
Vastly superior team that wants him in Cy

Lost write up To start Cleveland RL

Small lean to Baltimore but passing Team just in such a losing mode very hard to play

Passing Milwaukee game. See good arguments for Chase but they have seen him so much and Quintana is looking very well and the loss yesterday creates a very dangerous situation

Kershaw is now 5-3 on 5 days rest with a ERA of 3.58
He lost the only time he faced this umpire. So far just thinking but it is a meaningless game for him

The ump is Jordan Baker a road loving ump. Home chalk 180 or greater 2-5. Kershaw 3.86 ERA 7 innings with him. Dodgers have seen Stratton 1 inning. This will be the 5th game this season SF has seen Kershaw for a total og 26 innings not including the game from the past.
I want to check on a catcher but will likely have SF ml average and a few other bets

Corbin on 5 6.05 ERA
Straily on 5 4.80 ERA
ump Kellogg Straily with ump lost a 7-1 game
Corbin at Colorado lost a 9-7 game.
Usually after 2 high soring games it seattles down but looking at weakened pens and a over ump will try over 11

Last edited:
Back