First bet with many more expected

Fairly strong lean to Texas. Last 2 years Felix has been average minus after 6+ plus very good day of week for Texas and Cashner is very good

Some negative trends listed at Covers. Also a trend supporting Tanaka which works for me as Milly is not good at night and average minus on 5

Almost certain to be on Tanaka. Better rest, better at night facing a strugling team that has beaten him frequently in spite of 4 quality home starts in a row.

RE Cleveland. Tomlin not good on 4. Junis good on 4. Junis fairly bad on the road. Cleveland 12-3 on Thursday and him recently playing great even on 4

If you look at Tanaka at home in a win I believe 2 games by 1, 6 by 3 or more. None by 2

Miley good history with ump. Tanaka no history. Ump seems to like high chalk. Small bet NY minus 2.5

Random facts
Paxton this year on 6+ 2-0 close to 1 ERA last year 1-3 over 6
Urena no examples this year. Career 0-3 over 6 ERA not sure at all that will repeat this year
Thinking about the games
Richard Clayton just Very good on 6
Newcomb 0-3 on 6+ 20 innings 6.75 ERA

Last edited:
Played Yanks RL and 2.5 for 2 units. Is there a problem. There may be. Emmel the ump seems to really like Baltimore and dislike Yanks. Severino low 4 ERA with him 1 game Yanks 2-8 with him last 10. Baltimore 9-1. Yanks just blast this team. Last 7 wins all 3 or greater. Not really sure he can cheat enough to stop it. Baltimore had to play almost all yesterday with the pen and Sev likes 5 and loves night games.

I have to say the Astro's game is very interesting. Seattle probably has the best pitcher even though I like Morton and he is playing at home, at night and on 5 and Seattle was swept at home recently by Houston. I am going to look at the ump before I do anything but it is not crazy at all to play Paxton
By the way I have bet Mets first 5 so far

Diaz is the ump in the Tampa game
Sale with Diaz 17 innings 1.06 ERA
Tampa a problem with lefties anyway
Average RL bet 1 unit

Morton and Houston got screwed. Hallion ump. No history Paxton. Morton 11.2 innings 7.71 ERA

Not enough time to get what to do in Washington. Dodgers coming on but mostly vs garbage. Waiting for more time.

1 unit bet on Reds. Nothing personal. I actually tried Nova last time on 10 days rest. Maybe the sleeper wakes but I doubt it

Cub game is hard. Hendricks is very beatable in the day but Wacha has real problems with the team

Probably its A great day for NY but the pitcher is not good. Will at least do RL.
Cobb looks good. Great history with ump just a clear edge here. Maybe a first half bet and more

Small bet under first half in Tampa along with Cobb. Rick actually very good in day games

Ubaldo on 6+ 8.49 ERA based on 23.1
6 guys in line up have hit home runs 11.42 ERA this season vs them
day game problems you know whats coming slaughter

Cole is on good rest. Had 1 good game with ref and is playing on a very good day with an opponent on 2 days rest and a team that has owned him.
No idea

generally you do not play Teheran on 4. This is the day. Ump seems to like both. Seems like a skip

Verlander's got a great ump. Houston is great on Sunday and is locking things up. Also has a stupid manage RL a little 2.5
Actually skip the 2,5. Verlander used a lot of energy last game. 4 days is not his best and neither is the day. Houston is very good in the day and on Sunday but Seattle may make a real effort here

Last edited:
Cubs ML and RL. Bottom line is this will be Lynn on 3 consecutive 4 day rests. Do not shot the messenger.

Oakland has won 8 in row on Sunday.
Looking at Henderson 2015 see bad day era and poor in 6+ if this is 6+
1 unit ML. 1 unit RL

This looks like a tough day. Suter on 5 16 innings 1.13 ERA is attractive. Not a good Days play but this team Has to win and Tailion is not generally good on 6 and is in fact one of the hardest pitchers in baseball to cap
I do not want to play Arizona today but I may be forced to.
Leans to Yanks 11-4 on Monday and Baltimore 12-6. Not ready to bet any of them before umps.
Corbin recently lost at home to the Padres in a terrible game. he is generally not a good road pitcher but very good day of week, legit revenge but the Padres have one of the 2 home pitchers I pay close attention to. Looking at all the games

Last edited:
This could be a great day for me to go to the movies.
Absolutely no conviction in any play

Pivetta on 5 7 ERA 36 innings
Over or Dodgers?
Very frustrating since Kershaws worst rest is on 5
Movie is starting to look really good

Last edited:
Passing a side in NY. Cooper is chalky but works well with Santana. May look at the under last year a strong under

Already laid 1.5 with Houston. Real chance of 2.5 which I will consider after ump.
Nola this season on 5 days rest.
8-1 1.76 ERA
Darvish has pitched well with this ump first half under is also possible.
Need to look more at this incarnation of Darvish

Last edited:
Back