February Discussion Thread...

Didn't Rich Paul basically admit he has a ton of work to do to get back into basketball shape?

I wasn’t sure if he meant basketball shape or just mentally, lol. Seeing how he has never even bothered working on his shot it def hard to believe he was super dedicated to conditioning while he been sitting!! Dunno where it came from but I heard something like the goal being to have him ready by time kd gets back.

Their broadcast says 1st 20 games teams were shooting 11-12 FT a game

Now it’s back to ticky tack. That the truth?

One of things I find interesting is that they keep bouncing the Keldon Johnson prop between 1.5 and 2.5.

One of things I find interesting is that they keep bouncing the Keldon Johnson prop between 1.5 and 2.5.
Haven't paid attention to him per se but wonder what the criteria is for bouncing. Is it team 3pt defense or down to position, health of defender, projected pace of play? Obviously all are relevant but would be interesting to know what the tipping point is either way.

Same here KJ. When do you decide to move a line like that? last game was 1.5 at -200. Is that considered top of the line for props, and then you move the number entirely?

Reactions: KJ
Same here KJ. When do you decide to move a line like that? last game was 1.5 at -200. Is that considered top of the line for props, and then you move the number entirely?
Great point, not sure I've seen a 3pt prop above -200

Put half my intended stake in on Klay o4.5 +180, that number is hard to pass up

Will go other half at 3.5 if it shows at -135 or so

Point of reference o3.5 is -210 right now and he obviously only needs one more. Might slide the scale up to -160 or so

Had a feeling the Knicks would show up, but I've lost every dog wager this season.

That being said I like the Nuggets @Boston with the points. C's off b2b 30+ point wins and the line is 4.5. C's might lose su.

Had a feeling the Knicks would show up, but I've lost every dog wager this season.

That being said I like the Nuggets @Boston with the points. C's off b2b 30+ point wins and the line is 4.5. C's might lose su.
Celts have moving parts after today too, seem a good fade

It wasn’t I thought they wouldn’t show up to compete, but thought Gsw would, which they were flat, and counted on my Knicks selling off a couple guys they didn’t lol. Why I don’t get against my own teams. At least Klay hit and I got involved a bit live lol

It wasn’t I thought they wouldn’t show up to compete, but thought Gsw would, which they were flat, and counted on my Knicks selling off a couple guys they didn’t lol. Why I don’t get against my own teams. At least Klay hit and I got involved a bit live lol
Love betting against my teams but I don't let gambling and fandom intersect

Usually I have a better feel for when they will suck or be on their games more than other random teams. Guess I look at wagering as an alter ego to KJ the fan.

Hmmm nuggets now +5.5. Already knew Monte out so what's the jump
I was looking at that and the Thunder. See a +6.5 at a large NV org. I think that's called decent value. Rivers is coming back for DEN. Any depth piece is good news going against the deep or at least soon to be deep Celtics.

fav have been crushing lately, i was doing well spot playing dogs earlier in year but i think it was mostly before you started your nba thread,. it def been awhile since i hit any dogs, really havnt played hardly any the last few weeks.

i thought maybe i talked you into klay props and off that side. just wasnt a good spot to lay a ton of points with GS. i thought for sure knicks were gonna blow the outright, it was close, if klay woulda hit that open shot to tie i woulda hated having a knicks ticket in ot!! lol

Back