February Discussion Thread...

I dunno bout that. Seems to me 2marro would make lot of sense, especially if his numbers down some.
He's gone the way of very inconsistent lately, still only second year in league right? I won't trust him going forward til he shows it with the numbers they put out there for him

Kawhi's the only not PF/C to win it since Metta in 2004

Prior to that Glove in '96! It's a big man award

So great freak +700 or embid maybe? Just seems like draymond and now gobert missing lot of games.

Reactions: KJ
They should throw Morris out the league, nobody comes out to watch you play you fuckin scrub, next time you try to hurt Ja we all coming after you!!!

They should throw Morris out the league, nobody comes out to watch you play you fuckin scrub, next time you try to hurt Ja we all coming after you!!!
He's untouchable after reigning MVP whacked his brother for the season, they need this Morris

He's untouchable after reigning MVP whacked his brother for the season, they need this Morris

It wasn’t like worst thing ever i just don’t wanna see some loser hurt my favorite player to watch cause he angry they can’t stop him from getting to rim!

It wasn’t like worst thing ever i just don’t wanna see some loser hurt my favorite player to watch cause he angry they can’t stop him from getting to rim!
Morris twins are very good for the NBA product

A bit controversial but score and keep the game rugged

They could both be gone 2marro and I wouldn’t know the difference
You aren't a fan, you're a gambler. Hell you could say the same thing about Steph, KD, etc....you adjust

Sports need fans, idols, bad guys, etc to succeed

You aren't a fan, you're a gambler. Hell you could say the same thing about Steph, KD, etc....you adjust

Sports need fans, idols, bad guys, etc to succeed

Yea maybe, but I wouldn’t say the same thing bout Steph or Kd. you putting a couple goons in same breath as best players in the league. The Morris clowns are not important to the nba, you don’t think plenty of other guys could do what they do?

Last edited:
Yea maybe, but I wouldn’t say the same thing bout Steph or Kd. you putting a couple goons in same breath as best players in the league. The Morris clowns are not important to the nba, you don’t think plenty of other guys could do what they do?
NBA is lacking in villains that are still good enough to beat you outside of just being goons which the Morris bros can do. Not really sure who makes the list today of guys you just love to hate. Draymond maybe?

I'm talking about guys that are flat out irritating but still good enough to beat you at times. They can at least put up a 20+ point night while being agitating as fuck.

The faves are still going bonkers. Hit a huge parlay with a couple overs and all faves last night. Lost a +6000 parlay because of Philly though, thankfully Embid rebs o11.5 hits on the one I cashed. Just enough to keep me looking at lines today haha

NBA is lacking in villains that are still good enough to beat you outside of just being goons which the Morris bros can do. Not really sure who makes the list today of guys you just love to hate. Draymond maybe?

I'm talking about guys that are flat out irritating but still good enough to beat you at times. They can at least put up a 20+ point night while being agitating as fuck.

You right, I’m not enough of a fan to care, lol. I do remember plenty of them back in the olden days, hell there was a whole team of them in Detroit! It seemed like more teams had one than not back in the day, everyone nice guys now.

The faves are still going bonkers. Hit a huge parlay with a couple overs and all faves last night. Lost a +6000 parlay because of Philly though, thankfully Embid rebs o11.5 hits on the one I cashed. Just enough to keep me looking at lines today haha

Few months ago I think this woulda prob killed me, luckily I eased myself into playing favs 1st with money lines then realizing it was ok to lay points. Shit been crazy lately, I’ve had a hard time finding any dog I liked.

You right, I’m not enough of a fan to care, lol. I do remember plenty of them back in the olden days, hell there was a whole team of them in Detroit! It seemed like more teams had one than not back in the day, everyone nice guys now.
Yeah the days of Mahorn, Rodman, Laimbeer, Rasheed, Reggie, Starks, Artest...hard to find those types these days.

Was easy for me to hate Bowen and Horry as a Suns fan, hell even during the Nash years we had Raja Bell and of course it was easy to hate Kobe here.

Just not any of that these days.

Yeah the days of Mahorn, Rodman, Laimbeer, Rasheed, Reggie, Starks, Artest...hard to find those types these days.

Was easy for me to hate Bowen and Horry as a Suns fan, hell even during the Nash years we had Raja Bell and of course it was easy to hate Kobe here.

You left off my favorite one of all time (cause I hated the pistons, lol), Charles Oakley!

Anyone know if Levert gonna suit up for Cavs tonight? Assuming he plays then we gotta think bout how well he meshes or if it gonna take them a minute to figure things out? Spurs “defense” def seems like the team you want to incorporate a new piece against! Lol

Gotta think there several reasons for this. My guess is the biggest reason would be Everyone makes huge money now so not like guys looking at one another thinking “he taking food off my fams table!”. Some of it maybe they all grow up playing with each other in AAU. Of course some of it just the fact ppl are softer/pc/woke pussies these days, nobody has a damn edge and if they do they made out to be the devil. Lol

How sad is it listening to westbrick talking bout he has earned the right to be on the court in closing minutes of tight games? 1st off nobody cares what you have done in the past, don’t care who ya are if you not playing like one the best 5 guys on the team right now you shouldn’t be on the court!! 2nd with all that fuckin athleticism you possess maybe use it to play some fucking defense you pathetic clown! It makes no sense at the very least this guy can’t manage to stay between his man and the basket! If you can’t be bothered to prevent a fucking layup line from forming then keep your bitch ass on the bench and cheerlead!!

It one thing not being able to shoot, not giving effort on the defensive end is pathetic. Every time I see him let his man blow by him to the hoop it makes me think “I don’t care bout his triple double seasons, there no fucking way this dude a top 75 all time player”!!

Anthony Edwards over 21.5 points Is very appealing to me!

His (par) is 28.5, he averages 8.5 boards and assist per game so maybe little more value in that number? He just hasn’t had many of either so far this month, maybe he due to get more reb/assist?

I don’t see any props for LaVert, not sure if that means much on whether he playing? Not sure on Garland either as he questionable again, no props for him either. He has missed last 4 games, he a big deal for them as cavs don’t have that many guys who can get their own shot off the dribble, obviously a big reason why they went and got LaVert. Now just need to know if either or both playing? Cavs TT is freaking 111.5, makes sense against spurs shoddy d but they have only hit that number 4x in ‘22!

Been all over Trent jr for awhile now, lately I’ve pivoted from his 3 point props to his scoring, gravy matchup tonight against okc who sucks defending SG and his point total is only 18.5, he has hit that in 7 of last 8 games! Only concern for me here is this smells like a blowout, good chance he not playing heavy minutes but also good chance if craptors up big it because he had himself a big game in 3 qrtrs! The way favs been smashing lately maybe there a decent chance okc stays within the number in which case I would think Trent gets into the 20s given a full night work.

Up until last night AD had been playing way more aggressive, like he should play every night! Since coming back. For some reason he only took 10 shots last might vs bucks which is inexplicable/more like the soft passive AD we saw before he got hurt! Make up your mind AD! We prefer to see the aggressive version! Dude should be a unquestionable top 5 player and perennial mvp candidate if he only had the want to! He dominated last game vs blazers on the 2nd going for 30 and 15 and went to foul line a bunch! Will we get that AD on b2b? They played b2b after that last Portland game and he dominated clippers also (despite missing game winning bunny!) but those were both at staples (or whatever it called now, Bitcoin arena or some shit!). Will it be different on road tonight? has he decided to go back into his shell? Ov 34.5 (par) pretty damn tempting.

Lakers know they hit bottom last night. Now a B2B with a Portland team that just traded a bunch of its players. Bounceback?

Lakers know they hit bottom last night. Now a B2B with a Portland team that just traded a bunch of its players. Bounceback?

I figure if they have any chance of covering number the most likely path would be AD being a beast, certainly don’t think it gonna be Russ! I just can’t lay 9.5 with them no matter how depleted and/or different blazers gonna look. No clue who (if any) of the new guys be playing for blazers tonight? I assume it still up in the air cause there no player props up for blazers as of yet, I’m def interested in what Simons numbers look like tonight as I assume it kinda his team right now and lakers terrible defending the point!

Here the only bad thing I have to say bout Cavs and it prob not their fault, it a me issue. I’m pretty good figuring out games one of Mobley or Allen gonna dominate, problem is I always seem to pick the wrong stinking one!! This def feels like a game one of them gonna be huge, maybe both, Mobley has been pretty small in 3 of last 4 games. I dunno if that means I should pivot to him or stick with Allen? Allen should def own the boards vs spurs as he did in SA few weeks back going 16 points 17 boards! Allen points/reb number is 26.5, Mobley is 23.5 although I would prob add assist to Mobley if I played him, especially if LeVert plays: thoughts?

no Klay tonight. gotta think that opens the door for Poole to have more minutes. since Klay return poole been more around 25 min per night, the 5 games klay has sat since returning poole has been over 30 min in all of them!! just trying to figure out what i like best between 17.5 points, 25.5 (par), or 21.5 points/assist.. i think i like the points/assist option the best.

no Klay tonight. gotta think that opens the door for Poole to have more minutes. since Klay return poole been more around 25 min per night, the 5 games klay has sat since returning poole has been over 30 min in all of them!! just trying to figure out what i like best between 17.5 points, 25.5 (par), or 21.5 points/assist.. i think i like the points/assist option the best.
Poole 3s look good

o2.5 at +115, bet he launches at least 7-8

I never have much luck playing 3 point props in Utah. Or Poole treys for that matter, before klay came back seemed like anytime I played poole I got the volume but he gave me some 2-8 or 2-9 bs night!

I def feel better with his scoring, having a tough time trying to figure out whether to go points, p/a, or p/a/r? Initially didn’t think I wanted rebounds involved but with the likelihood of so many treys being jacked up in this game maybe having his rebounds wouldn’t be a terrible idea?

It’s a super expensive prop, but Keldon Johnson to hit 2 threes is -200. He’s hit at least 2 threes in 14 of his last 15.

He has def been shooting way more than the 4ish a night he averages taking on the season. He has taken more than 5 in 10 of those last 15, generally i don’t play Trey overs against cavs as they top 8 in attempts against, makes, and percentage against. they pretty aggressive defending the perimeter with those studs they have to protect the rim. That said he went 4 of 9 last time they played and tough to argue with his production of late. Usually when I like them any higher than -150 I just look to use as 2 team parlay with someone else or a ml I like.

Raptors team total over 107.5 seems low. They have hit that 5 of last 6 and it ain’t been close in any of them as they been putting up a bunch of big scores.

So my prop card looking like this so far.

Trent ov 18.5 points
AD ov 34.5 (par)
Poole ov 17.5 points

I’m all over the place about which is best for Poole but ultimately I think his scoring be the biggest beneficiary of no Klay, obviously everything could go up since he should play more minutes but the one constant in the last 4 games klay has sat poole scored 20+.

Interesting RLM on two teams that made big trades

Blazers opened 8.5 and down to 7.5
Kings opened 9 and down to 8

I'm seeing both only have taken about 10% of wagers which will obviously change closer to tip but still

Interesting RLM on two teams that made big trades

Blazers opened 8.5 and down to 7.5
Kings opened 9 and down to 8

I'm seeing both only have taken about 10% of wagers which will obviously change closer to tip but still

You know who the hell playing for them? That my problem w all these teams that made trades. Last time I tried to figure out I read Powell and Covington wouldn’t play and of course they did. lol

You know who the hell playing for them? That my problem w all these teams that made trades. Last time I tried to figure out I read Powell and Covington wouldn’t play and of course they did. lol
No clue, this is probably the best time of year (in all sports) in that line movement might be telling when rosters are changing w/trades. I might not know jack but figure someone out there knows something.

No clue, this is probably the best time of year (in all sports) in that line movement might be telling when rosters are changing w/trades. I might not know jack but figure someone out there knows something.

Gotta think blazers have a few guys playing to go from 9.5 down to 8. Of course case could be made lakers laying -9.5 to anyone was kinda steep, lol.

Reactions: KJ
Not even gonna parlay FVV, o3.5 -135 are two numbers I can live with

I have calmed down on the parlays long as I can get them less than -150. Think I’m just rolling w Trent points tho, and prob that tor team total.

Back