February Discussion Thread...

I’m having a hell of a time trying to figure out who if any the traded guys gonna play tonight? I read white could play for Boston but everyone for both c’s and spurs has to clear physical 1st so I dunno if that happens today or not?

Can’t find anything on whether Harrell will play for hornets? I think he was a great addition for them! Exactly what they needed imo. Just wish I knew if he was available tonight? Lol.

CJ suited up awful fast for New Orleans so I figure some these guys will prob play soon as tonight, just havnt been able to find anything.

Ya’ll see kd and bron pick the all-star teams last night? That was hilarious how harden went last and Kd refused to pick him!

I don’t see any LeVert props for tonight, with no Garland and going against his former team you would think he in for a big night. Id think he would start with Garland out right?

I don’t see any LeVert props for tonight, with no Garland and going against his former team you would think he in for a big night. Id think he would start with Garland out right?
Rotowire projects Goodwin and Okoro to start at the guard spots. Makes sense to keep LaVert as a 6th man microwave working with Love to provide second team scoring punch. Mobley and Allen would handle the scoring for the starters, against Goga and Brissett those two will eat.

I’m having a hell of a time trying to figure out who if any the traded guys gonna play tonight? I read white could play for Boston but everyone for both c’s and spurs has to clear physical 1st so I dunno if that happens today or not?

Can’t find anything on whether Harrell will play for hornets? I think he was a great addition for them! Exactly what they needed imo. Just wish I knew if he was available tonight? Lol.

CJ suited up awful fast for New Orleans so I figure some these guys will prob play soon as tonight, just havnt been able to find anything.
Simmons not ready yet, going to get some practices. Harden getting checked out this weekend, won't play until next week.

Harrell is playing tonight for CHA if he passed his physical, probably coming off the bench. Cunningham still questionable for Stons. Bagley not playing.

Dinwiddie and Bertans both should play for Mavs tomorrow

Thad Young is good to go on Sat for Toronto

Simmons not ready yet, going to get some practices. Harden getting checked out this weekend, won't play until next week.

Harrell is playing tonight for CHA if he passed his physical, probably coming off the bench. Cunningham still questionable for Stons. Bagley not playing.

Dinwiddie and Bertans both should play for Mavs tomorrow

Thad Young is good to go on Sat for Toronto

awesome, thanks bro.. i assumed simmons be a minute, i had heard the goal was to get him on court around time KD came back. Harden wasnt sure but figured be a few games, no idea if the hammy injury was real or not? i really like Harrell going to Hornets, should be a perfect fit., figure he remain off bench/6th man guy behind plumlee.

i dont understand the porzingas for dinwiddle move at all, dimwiddle has sucked and doesnt he play Brunson spot? dont seem like a good fit. plus by all accounts nobody likes him!! chalk up another goofy move for the mavs as they continue to struggle putting right pieces around luca!

Last edited:
Rotowire projects Goodwin and Okoro to start at the guard spots. Makes sense to keep LaVert as a 6th man microwave working with Love to provide second team scoring punch. Mobley and Allen would handle the scoring for the starters, against Goga and Brissett those two will eat.

when cavs healthy that makes sense but with Garland out i assumed they start Levert, either way i think he will get more than the 28 min he got in his debut with no Garland. they really need a guy on the court who can create and get his own shot.. i saw a projected starting 5 with Levert at point tonight but i dunno how accurate it is?

gotta look at allen and/or mobley points/rebounds tonight with pacers not having sabonis anymore and turner out.

i dont understand the porzingas for dinwiddle move at all, dimwiddle has sucked and doesnt he play Brunson spot? dont seem like a good fit. plus by all accounts nobody likes him!! chalk up another goofy move for the mavs as they continue to struggle putting right pieces around luca!
Sounds like the Mavs deal was acquiring two of the Wiz onerous contracts in exchange for the Unicorn's super onerous contract. Bertans may be able to be a Hardaway sharp shooter replacement. Dinwiddie apparently just made the math work.

Sounds like the Mavs deal was acquiring two of the Wiz onerous contracts in exchange for the Unicorn's super onerous contract. Bertans may be able to be a Hardaway sharp shooter replacement. Dinwiddie apparently just made the math work.

i certainly understand getting rid of porzingas, just seems like they shoulda got something useful, i was shocked they actually sent a pick wiz way, thought for sure wiz woulda been sending a pick or 2 when i heard that one!!

LeVert is confirmed as a starter in Indianapolis

i think long term there a good chance you correct and they have him on the 2nd unit so they have some scoring punch, prob be on floor late tho.. it just without Garland i think they need his ability to create for others and get his own shot in the starting lineup.. they kinda lacking in that department with sexton and the other guard injuries they suffered.

im gonna play levert ov 26.5 points/assist.. had a hard time deciding between 20.5 points or the p/a option. think both be good but he should be the main creator for others tonight i would think.

didnt do a lot of work on sides, gonna be lazy and stick with fav theme..prob come crashing down soon but might as well ride the wave! cavs, hornets, hawks ml parlay pays +144.. gonna go bet that and few props. gl ya''ll..

Holy shit. Pacers hit 10 treys in the 1st qrtr, what was I saying bout favs crashing down? Lol. At least I already hit my rams goal and didn’t do anymore of those!

It is Orlando, playing tonight in SLC so the only concern is a massive Suns letdown off of the Bucks game last night and just going through the motions

It is Orlando, playing tonight in SLC so the only concern is a massive Suns letdown off of the Bucks game last night and just going through the motions

I’ve gotten pretty ok with laying some points but I can’t lay no freakin 16! Sure they could cover it but not much incentive to win by that.

Reactions: KJ
I’ve gotten pretty ok with laying some points but I can’t lay no freakin 16! Sure they could cover it but not much incentive to win by that.
Thing going for the Suns, they always get a home Saturday game during the Phoenix Open/SB weekend, we used to do a party bus from the tournament on Sat down to the arena...lots of people do both on Sat so the crowd will likely be pretty electric for NBA. Seems like they always ball out for that game, just not sure the opponent will get their juices flowing.

Could be a game to play live if they get into that -10 range

Thing going for the Suns, they always get a home Saturday game during the Phoenix Open/SB weekend, we used to do a party bus from the tournament on Sat down to the arena...lots of people do both on Sat so the crowd will likely be pretty electric for NBA. Seems like they always ball out for that game, just not sure the opponent will get their juices flowing.

Could be a game to play live if they get into that -10 range

They could easily win by 20+ but like you said how up they gonna be for magic after just smashing bucks? Def if they sluggish early look at live. Don’t really wanna think bout a 1st half with them since that eliminates the 4th where they nastiest.

Let’s see if cavs can walk these fuckers down!!! No chance pacers keep shooting like they did in 1st qrtr., that bout most treys I’ve seen a team make in 1st, and Cavs usually defend the 3 pretty well!!

They could easily win by 20+ but like you said how up they gonna be for magic after just smashing bucks? Def if they sluggish early look at live. Don’t really wanna think bout a 1st half with them since that eliminates the 4th where they nastiest.
They showed Book and CP3 out there at the golf tournament today and at least they weren't getting smashed like everyone else so that's a positive. Booker in his Stafford Lions jersey was a solid look for the weekend!

Hornets gonna see if they can hang a bigger number than the 140 they put on pistons last time they played. If I had any sense that woulda been game I focused on and just laid it, they needed a win bad and think Harrell brings a big shot of energy.

Fyi Jazz are -14 tonight against the Magic, not sure how to digest +14 and +16 in back to back nights

I need LeVert to pick up his scoring. He dropping bunch of dimes which is good!
Tough to bet on points for guys just traded imo

Have to think they want to fit in with the new teammates and not come across as hogging shots out the gate

Tough to bet on points for guys just traded imo

Have to think they want to fit in with the new teammates and not come across as hogging shots out the gate

That why I did points and assist, I just figured against his old squad plus with Garland out they really needed him to create for himself and others. He wasn’t far off pace at halftime. He might get there if he hits few more shots, he was only 3-9 in 1st half.

Hell yea. Cash levert and cavs came back. Damn shame hawks getting whipped to screw parlay. Every time I’m greedy and add a 3rd team I think it loses, lol. Note to self: Stick to 2 teams dummy!

After hitting 10 treys in 1st qrtr pacers hit 8 more rest of game. Kinda shocked cavs not only won but covered the number! LeVert cashed his points prop and assist prop. Allen was dominating, crushed his points/rebounds number. Mobley was awful.

Think I’m gonna be on clippers+7 2marro, surely they won’t let Luca score 50+ again! Take away his 7-14 from deep and rest the team was 6-25, what are the odds Luca shoots it that well from deep again? He inconsistent as hell!!!

Memphis at hornets should be a good 1! Maybe griz 1st half with char playing in Detroit tonight?

Def be looking at raptors team total over again.

Think I’m gonna be on clippers+7 2marro, surely they won’t let Luca score 50+ again! Take away his 7-14 from deep and rest the team was 6-25, what are the odds Luca shoots it that well from deep again? He inconsistent as hell!!!

Memphis at hornets should be a good 1! Maybe griz 1st half with char playing in Detroit tonight?

Def be looking at raptors team total over again.
I know you've gravitated to Charlotte but if both teams play their best ball Memphis is 20 points better

I know you've gravitated to Charlotte but if both teams play their best ball Memphis is 20 points better

Oh I love the griz. Char fun and I think Harrell a great addition but I’m with ya, they not on griz level. Should be fun game but with hornets in det tonight (pretty easy game but the starters still played 30+ min and travel) I’ll def be looking at griz 1st half at a pretty short number.

Harrell smoked his points/reb prop tonight, I freaking looked at also but didn’t play. Think it was only 15.5, he went 15-6!

I do think hornets have the ability to scare the shit out of one the top seeds in east in 1st round! Prob won’t knock them off but won’t be a ideal 1st series for whomever gets stuck playing them.

DeRozan hit 30+ points again, he been a scoring machine. How many guys have career years in year 13 or 14? He gotta be on something right? Lol

Far as props that up for 2marro games think I’ll be looking at Bam, Sabonis, and Steph (par).. Steph number seems pretty low (36.5), that under his season average and he playing the garbage lakers d who terrible defending the point!

sabonis p/r ov 31.5., he looked great in his 1st game with kings now he gets a matchup vs wiz who struggled with bigs before trading Harrell away. Should be another 20+ double double for the big man.

Steph ov 36.5 (par): he should score 30+ Vs lakers who get torched by pg’s basically every night. Russ thinks he deserves to be on court at end of games as he continually lets his man blow by him while he has dilutions of grandeur.

No bron props yet but he needs 19 points to be greatest scorer of all time, gotta think he puts his scoring cap on and gets aggressive with his offense early.

Back