February Discussion Thread...

I have calmed down on the parlays long as I can get them less than -150. Think I’m just rolling w Trent points tho, and prob that tor team total.
-150 is usually as high as I go in team sports but there are exceptions

I've heard that winner of the coin toss in the SB to defer was -500 somewhere but with both coach's histories it should be priced closer to -1200 to -1300, so value!

-150 is usually as high as I go in team sports but there are exceptions

I've heard that winner of the coin toss in the SB to defer was -500 somewhere but with both coach's histories it should be priced closer to -1200 to -1300, so value!

Yea, it not that I won’t play them, I just won’t play the props straight for any higher. There were a few weeks I was playing a few guys just needing 1 Trey priced around -200ish, some cat for pistons was shooting bout 4 a game and they kept putting him at .5. 1st few months they kept booker at 1.5 so I played that basically at any price as he was hitting 2 every game. There value in any number depending, there just a limit to what I’m willing to risk for minimal gain. If I had 100k to play with it be different!

Yea, it not that I won’t play them, I just won’t play the props straight for any higher. There were a few weeks I was playing a few guys just needing 1 Trey priced around -200ish, some cat for pistons was shooting bout 4 a game and they kept putting him at .5. 1st few months they kept booker at 1.5 so I played that basically at any price as he was hitting 2 every game. There value in any number depending, there just a limit to what I’m willing to risk for minimal gain. If I had 100k to play with it be different!
Individual sports like tennis, boxing, UFC...not really sure I put a limit on the number. Hell I've laid -1000 before

Nothing big yet

Ingles going to Portland, three way deal with Spurs but nothing significant

Woj says Beard is out tomorrow with hammy, guessing that's code for he gone

Ingles hurt anyways ain’t he? I’ll never forgive him for that one night I told somebody to play his treys with me and he shot freaking 1! Made me look bad! lol. Only time I’ve ever bet a Trey prop and dude shot fewer than number I needed!!

Beard basically quit weeks ago, didn’t look like he had any interest riding bench other night. Hope he goes somewhere that makes ppl overvalue that team then we can fade his punk ass in playoffs!!

Individual sports like tennis, boxing, UFC...not really sure I put a limit on the number. Hell I've laid -1000 before

I have done it In early rounds of tennis majors just parlaying all the big dogs to advance. Ncaa hoops I’m sure I’ve done it in the tourney.

Cavs should smash their team total. Gonna be playing that a lot as they face bunch of no defense playing teams and they get LeVert incorporated into the offense.

Somehow Brooklyn and Washington is the early TNT game tomorrow. Roadie for Brooklyn, so we should see Kyrie at least. Wizards have been fade material of late. Kind of want to get involved, but probably shouldn't. Memphis maybe 1H at Detroit? Memphis just red hot right now. Mil/Phx should be fun to watch.

Somehow Brooklyn and Washington is the early TNT game tomorrow. Roadie for Brooklyn, so we should see Kyrie at least. Wizards have been fade material of late. Kind of want to get involved, but probably shouldn't. Memphis maybe 1H at Detroit? Memphis just red hot right now. Mil/Phx should be fun to watch.

Few decent games and like you said milw/suns should be awesome! Dallas/clippers might be ok.

Is there a line out for nets/wiz? I can’t even guess, pk maybe? Lol. If wiz getting any points I’d prob lean that way.

Raptors should score a bunch more points vs another bad defense in Houston!!

Not sure if clippers gonna remain a 1st half fade team/play on 2nd with the new additions. Prob gonna have to wait and see with that.

Memphis now 8-3 in it's last 11 1H ATS. I think they are one of the few teams I trust now.

As I was saying the other day outside 2 losses to bad teams in December without Ja they have lost 3 games to Dallas, Once each to GS, milw, Philly. That it for the last 2.5 months! They about as trustworthy it gets other than suns. Pretty sure they were missing guys in few the good losses also.

Hammer Gsw every which way possible tomorrow. Klay over 3s too. Knicks disaster of a trip coming to an end, no RJ, prob not grimes, or Noel, even if Julius and Evan go for 40 each it’ll be ugly, and that’s assuming half the roster doesn’t get dealt by the deadline lol

Hammer Gsw every which way possible tomorrow. Klay over 3s too. Knicks disaster of a trip coming to an end, no RJ, prob not grimes, or Noel, even if Julius and Evan go for 40 each it’ll be ugly, and that’s assuming half the roster doesn’t get dealt by the deadline lol

Doesnt seem like a great spot to play GS but nobody logged heavy min tonight. I could prob get behind klay props, was he out just for rest tonight?

Russ not the only one giving no effort on the defensive end. AD played like a bitch in the 1st qrtr and didn’t demand the ball any in the 4th. Of course you could maybe point to the players they gave up for Russ who not there hurting them, lol.

Doesnt seem like a great spot to play GS but nobody logged heavy min tonight. I could prob get behind klay props, was he out just for rest tonight?
Agree the spot isn’t ideal but Knicks were gutted blowing huge leads at la and Utah and will be short handed. Assuming Klay was just bc it’s b2b

Russ not the only one giving no effort on the defensive end. AD played like a bitch in the 1st qrtr and didn’t demand the ball any in the 4th. Of course you could maybe point to the players they gave up for Russ who not there hurting them, lol.
They trying to get Vogel fired. Team is atrocious

Never like relying on a team on the back end of a B2B, but GSW would be one of the exceptions to that. Want to see lineup first to make sure Klay is playing.

I think if klay plays I’ll prob look at his props more than side. I don’t really wanna lay 9.5 w warriors playing their 3rd game in 4 days w yesterday being in Utah. Certainly understand @Big daddy naught fading his Knicks, I don’t want any part of them either and no warriors played that many min last night, just a big number. Assuming yesterday was just a rest day for klay he should be fresh and he been playing 26-28 min lately, if his props not too high that be only place I look in this one.

I see the freaking memphis line has shot up 2-3 more points already, I still don’t see a 1st half number but it prob going up by the minute, lol.,

They didn’t waste much time fixing the raptors team total! 107.5 yesterday now It freaking 116.5 on b2b. Houston don’t play much d but don’t love that raptors starters all logging pretty heavy min on b2b. Not sure why they played so many min last night in a pretty easy win?

Don’t love a lot on this card but just really starting to dig in. I’m sure we find a few plays! Lol

Clippers playing at Dallas b2b games (with a day off in between). Lac has had a pretty tough road these last few games while trying to incorporate Powell and Covington having to face bucks and griz. I’m assuming line will be similar in both these games in Dallas, gotta think they at least stay close in one of these 2 right? Maybe a spot to take the +6.5 points tonight, if they cover sweet, if not maybe think bout running back and even playing the ml in the 2nd game?

Maybe better for trade deadline thread...

But is Ben gonna just start playing now? Is he conditioned at all? yada yada
Didn't Rich Paul basically admit he has a ton of work to do to get back into basketball shape?

Back