February Discussion Thread...

Good damn thing Wood got his in 3qrtrs. What kind of weak shit houston up to calling off the dogs down 8-9 points? Wtf?

Yeah they’ve done that to me a few times this yr

Luckily he hit his points over before they got to the 4th. Seemed like he played damn near if not all the 3rd. Maybe they just do some goofy ass rotations? He still played 35 min, i really don’t understand the logic behind your best player sits for 7-8 minutes of the 4th?? Seems pretty freaking dumb! Act normal and sit him for few minutes at end the 3rd, then he gets the qrtr tv timeout also, then 2-3 minutes in 4th at most, then get his ass back in! I dunno, whatever. Who knows what these garbage bottom feeder teams doing? Sure the hell not trying to win!!

Milw 1st qrtr was awful idea, maybe it was b2b but chalk up another coaches rotation fucjing me, basically emptied the his bench other than leaving holiday at around the 5-6 min mark of 1st then left the scrubs out there until minute or 2 left. Of course the put some distance between them in 2nd qrtr with starters resting in 1st. Lol

Luckily he hit his points over before they got to the 4th. Seemed like he played damn near if not all the 3rd. Maybe they just do some goofy ass rotations? He still played 35 min, i really don’t understand the logic behind your best player sits for 7-8 minutes of the 4th?? Seems pretty freaking dumb! Act normal and sit him for few minutes at end the 3rd, then he gets the qrtr tv timeout also, then 2-3 minutes in 4th at most, then get his ass back in! I dunno, whatever. Who knows what these garbage bottom feeder teams doing? Sure the hell not trying to win!!

Milw 1st qrtr was awful idea, maybe it was b2b but chalk up another coaches rotation fucjing me, basically emptied the his bench other than leaving holiday at around the 5-6 min mark of 1st then left the scrubs out there until minute or 2 left. Of course the put some distance between them in 2nd qrtr with starters resting in 1st. Lol
And Powell and Covington didn’t even start which makes it worse but Milw took over in 2nd

Wiz continue to slide, for some reason they seem to be able to beat Philly but not much of anyone else lately, lol. Don’t think heat a very good matchup for them as @VirginiaCavs brought up last week wiz are incredibly dependent on driving and scoring in the paint to get points. That problematic here as heat allow the fewest points in the paint per game in the entire league! Lot of that being accomplished without Bam in the middle anchoring the d. He back now so they should be even stronger!

Heat have struggled letting some good shooting guards get off against them (see a couple losses to the raptors!) but who on wiz can fill it up from long range like any one the 3 guys Toronto has with no conscious and green light all day? Nobody really, Beal more a driver than a shooter which plays right into heat hands. Heat ml will be my next move to be another start of a 2 team parlay using Rams ml to close on Sunday!! Might lay the points for a straight play also as for most part Wiz have not even been all that close in many games during this skid.

And Powell and Covington didn’t even start which makes it worse but Milw took over in 2nd

Yea. Just wasted money splitting it up. Gotta figure the b2b had something to do with the odd 1st qrtr rotation? Powell didn’t start but he was pretty much the 1st qrtr dagger, he came in around the time bucks sat all their starters and he was instant offense. He could be someone to look at “par” or just points here in next few games.

Powell was big and freaking Morris came out and drained like 3 treys in 1st qrtr. Pretty annoying to not gain shit off milw when they smoked clippers every damn qrtr but 1st,, lol.

The tv ppl who were obviously clippers broadcasters even tho was on nba tv (that so annoying, I can’t stand these fan boy broadcasters!) were saying the 1st 6-7 minutes of game the most dangerous to a team playing 2nd leg of B2B, obviously I wasn’t worried bout bucks legs w the easy one in Portland but just wondering if you guys who more familiar with nba reg season notice that statement to be true? Interesting if there were some numbers or even perceptions to back that up! Lol

Raptors/hornets sure feels a bit low at 225 doesn’t it? Toronto offense is dangerous finally having everyone back and playing together. Seems like a really tough ask for hornets to be able to slow this squad down! FVV and Barnes didn’t even play when raptors put up 125 on char few weeks back! Maybe raptors a stronger play than total? Or team total? I dunno I’m tired, look more at in morning but def gonna be involved in this one way or another, prop options galore also!!

Powell was big and freaking Morris came out and drained like 3 treys in 1st qrtr. Pretty annoying to not gain shit off milw when they smoked clippers every damn qrtr but 1st,, lol.

The tv ppl who were obviously clippers broadcasters even tho was on nba tv (that so annoying, I can’t stand these fan boy broadcasters!) were saying the 1st 6-7 minutes of game the most dangerous to a team playing 2nd leg of B2B, obviously I wasn’t worried bout bucks legs w the easy one in Portland but just wondering if you guys who more familiar with nba reg season notice that statement to be true? Interesting if there were some numbers or even perceptions to back that up! Lol
i listened to that as well... i think they were saying even though bucks blew out port that the team can start off slow the first 6-7mins of a game off b2b due to the fact they get in late etc etc

i listened to that as well... i think they were saying even though bucks blew out port that the team can start off slow the first 6-7mins of a game off b2b due to the fact they get in late etc etc

Yea. I just wasn’t sure if there was actually any validity to that or them just bumping their gums?? I’d love to find some kinda numbers for a team on b2b the 1st 6-7 min, I’m sure I can find big sample of 1st qrtr but no idea where to even look for specifically the 1st 6-7 min???

Knicks are playing @Utah and tomorrow @Denver. Not sure, if it was a profitable situation in the past. Will play the Jazz regardless and maybe, if the Knicks cover, play the Nuggets tomorrow.

Knicks are playing @Utah and tomorrow @Denver. Not sure, if it was a profitable situation in the past. Will play the Jazz regardless and maybe, if the Knicks cover, play the Nuggets tomorrow.

I’m not sure bout nba but I used to fade pac-12 teams that had to play both places b2b all the time and worked pretty well.

There all kinds of player props I’m tempted to play in the raptors/hornets game but think I prefer just rolling w raptors w what I think a pretty short number. I think this team pretty good fully healthy, they got all kinds of shooting from FVV, Trent, and OG, and I dont think hornets can handle Barnes or Siakam either.

There all kinds of player props I’m tempted to play in the raptors/hornets game but think I prefer just rolling w raptors w what I think a pretty short number. I think this team pretty good fully healthy, they got all kinds of shooting from FVV, Trent, and OG, and I dont think hornets can handle Barnes or Siakam either.
Team total is my look, even if Charlotte plays their B team because they're getting blown out, Raps bench is plenty capable

@KJ you like Cam over 14.5 points/boards? really would like to play Ayton but he aint been playing very many min since his return.

@KJ you like Cam over 14.5 points/boards? really would like to play Ayton but he aint been playing very many min since his return.
Tough one because we don't know how much he would have played Saturday, Suns were up 34 going into the 4th so starters didn't play. Really it's a gamble on whether Ayton plays more now in a contested game. Naturally Cam gets those mid range boards off of missed 3s. I like that o14.5, worst case you should be alive to it later in the game.

Tough one because we don't know how much he would have played Saturday, Suns were up 34 going into the 4th so starters didn't play. Really it's a gamble on whether Ayton plays more now in a contested game. Naturally Cam gets those mid range boards off of missed 3s. I like that o14.5, worst case you should be alive to it later in the game.

yea im leaving Ayton alone cause just dont know. Cam been pretty consistently scoring dd, figure he good for at least 4-5 boards. bulls dont defend pf on the outside very well. woulda prob just played his 3 prop but i was thinking 1.5 with some juice, not 2.5 at plus.

Hit n miss.

The double altitude effect on a b2b.

This and maybe one other chance this year to play this.

Two of the most disgusting 4th quarter 'fuck your bet' meltdowns you'll ever see in the league tonight.

Friend of mine had bought the Suns down to -3.5 for a stack. Absolutely fucking brutal.

Two of the most disgusting 4th quarter 'fuck your bet' meltdowns you'll ever see in the league tonight.

Friend of mine had bought the Suns down to -3.5 for a stack. Absolutely fucking brutal.
Vegas DAVE?

Just kididng.... the wild part of that game is the intentional foul to get the scrubs in which started that game ending 12-0 run. The wilder part is they cut it to 5 with the scrubs and really were not pressuring. They had given up the thought of winning, although were playing hard. Interesting.

Seen many 'tanks' from teams in 4th quarters this year. Incredible.

Jimmy was on track but no damn rebounds and heat got too big a lead so he didn’t play much in 4th (if at all). Hit Toronto and heat tho! Heat ml gives me another ticket needing rams on Sunday as I pile those up!

So Knicks take a lead into 4th then get pistol whipped 31-18, gotta think they spent a bunch of energy in that one, RJ and Randle logged heavy minutes. Denver ml will be my next play to start 2 teamer with Rams! Lol

So Knicks take a lead into 4th then get pistol whipped 31-18, gotta think they spent a bunch of energy in that one, RJ and Randle logged heavy minutes. Denver ml will be my next play to start 2 teamer with Rams! Lol
Lets take this a step further...

Knicks led 82-70 with 3:14 left in the 3rd quarter...

So, in the last 15:14, Utah outscored them 43-22...

Damn. I didn’t even notice they had gotten lead to dd. Freaking baffling you can build a 12 point lead over the 1st 33 min then proceed to get out scored by 21 in last 15. Tough to see that team showing the mental toughness to bounce back, not even considering the B2b in altitude.

Gonna be real tough not to fade the Brooklyn shit show back at home so no kyrie. No clue If Harden playing? Id assume yes or think line be higher than C’s -5.5. Just cause he playing don’t mean he be playing well as it continues to appear he checking out like he known to do when things don’t go his way! Tatum and brown playing pretty well of late and C’s flexing w ons the better defenses holding 6 of last 8 opponents under 100. With or without harden nets just don’t have any firepower at home while kd out.

I’ll give them credit tho, a spot where nothing was expected of them, they blew a 1h dd lead only to fall behind by 6-8 then went back up dd basically bc Julius and Mitch controlled the game. They just didn’t have enough late. This Burks playing pg nonsense needs to stop. He’s not the answer, neither is quickley, or Kemba. We desperately need rose back to help close games, I’d even have more faith putting McBride out there

Don’t like this nonsense about getting CJ either. He’s a win now acquisition, which it’s clear we aren’t winning this year so not sure how adding him at a position we have a logjam at helps, not to mention it prob means moving Randle and other pieces so don’t see how that makes us better, just different. This would be the wrong move to make imo

Not wanting to play all favs I think clippers might be worth a look. Powell and Covington might infuse a shot of energy into clippers. Only thing is I don’t love idea of being against the Griz, the last 2 months they really only taken losses against really good teams and have laid waste to everyone else. Tough to consider clippers a “really good” team without their stars. Maybe it be better to wait and possibly grab clippers live or at half? I dunno, feel like 7.5 little steep so lean dog,

I’ll give them credit tho, a spot where nothing was expected of them, they blew a 1h dd lead only to fall behind by 6-8 then went back up dd basically bc Julius and Mitch controlled the game. They just didn’t have enough late. This Burks playing pg nonsense needs to stop. He’s not the answer, neither is quickley, or Kemba. We desperately need rose back to help close games, I’d even have more faith putting McBride out there

I think that just makes nugs even more appealing don’t you? If Knicks ran out of gas after 36ish minutes and now gotta play at Denver on b2b can’t bode well..

Vegas DAVE?

Just kididng.... the wild part of that game is the intentional foul to get the scrubs in which started that game ending 12-0 run. The wilder part is they cut it to 5 with the scrubs and really were not pressuring. They had given up the thought of winning, although were playing hard. Interesting.

Seen many 'tanks' from teams in 4th quarters this year. Incredible.

Suns got the ball with 24.3 seconds left in the game and buddy on a 10 day contract pulled up for a 3 leaving around 6 seconds on the clock. Idiot.

And therein lies the problem with these late in the game shenanigans, all these 10-day contract mother fuckers trying to earn another 10 days in garbage time.

I think that just makes nugs even more appealing don’t you? If Knicks ran out of gas after 36ish minutes and now gotta play at Denver on b2b can’t bode well..
Well Kemba will play he sat tonight. Maybe grimes plays but I don’t have much confidence in them tonight

CJ McCollum going to pelicans? Poor guy. Gets away from one shit team to join a shittier team! Lol. Not sure how that makes sense for Pels? Guess they still trying to put a winning roster around the fat fuck who rather eat than play ball.

Suns got the ball with 24.3 seconds left in the game and buddy on a 10 day contract pulled up for a 3 leaving around 6 seconds on the clock. Idiot.

And therein lies the problem with these late in the game shenanigans, all these 10-day contract mother fuckers trying to earn another 10 days in garbage time.
I sense an autocorrect.....

CJ McCollum going to pelicans? Poor guy. Gets away from one shit team to join a shittier team! Lol. Not sure how that makes sense for Pels? Guess they still trying to put a winning roster around the fat fuck who rather eat than play ball.
I don't think we see Zion at all this year. But this move does put the Pels firmly into the play-in discussion. They have a bunch of winnable games left against the likes of Hou, Por, Sac, Orlando and the Spurs. Get in, take a crack at one or both of the LA teams, see if you can win a pair to get swept by Phoenix or Golden State. Its not much, but its something.

Like the way celts been playing defense latley..i see a nice run hopefully coming for the celts..double digit win shouldnt be a issue tonight unless we pull the big dogs start of 4th quarter

I don't think we see Zion at all this year. But this move does put the Pels firmly into the play-in discussion. They have a bunch of winnable games left against the likes of Hou, Por, Sac, Orlando and the Spurs. Get in, take a crack at one or both of the LA teams, see if you can win a pair to get swept by Phoenix or Golden State. Its not much, but its something.

Far as fat boy Zion goes I assumed we might not ever see him in a Pels uni again, def not this year while he laying on the couch eating entire pizzas and washing them down with 2 liters of coke, or “rehabbing” as he calls it!!

I didht realize they had a good enough record to compete for the play in game? How does this play in bull shit even work? The 7-10 spots play in it? I suppose if that correct they in as the 10 seed with a 21-32 record as we speak! we can talk about what redic trash it is to give the 9-10 place teams a chance to get into playoffs later. So guess you are correct, this move was made to solidify the 10th spot!! Lol

Far as fat boy Zion goes I assumed we might not ever see him in a Pels uni again, def not this year while he laying on the couch eating entire pizzas and washing them down with 2 liters of coke, or “rehabbing” as he calls it!!

I didht realize they had a good enough record to compete for the play in game? How does this play in bull shit even work? The 7-10 spots play in it? I suppose if that correct they in as the 10 seed with a 21-32 record as we speak! we can talk about what redic trash it is to give the 9-10 place teams a chance to get into playoffs later. So guess you are correct, this move was made to solidify the 10th spot!! Lol
Art Rooney says if the Steelers make the playoffs its considered a successful season, even if you get shit-stomped in the playoffs. Go figure. I guess having relevance draws eyeballs, which usually means $. So yeah the Pels are all-in on 2022. And really, what did they give up? NAW wasn't going to be the answer. Hart's a nice piece but replaceable, they can keep rolling out Hayes at 4, Herb Jones at 3, let Nance and Snell eat some minutes, and have a Portland-like lineup with JVal in the Nurkic spot, CJ takes the Dame role, and Ingram takes the CJ 2 spot. Not a bad lineup, should beat bottom half teams and occasionally scare a top half team.

Back