Fantasy Baseball League II

Tide High

p90sex
sign up guys. 12 or 14 if we have that many. somebody needs to take the reigns on organizing a draft date and payment. this is a 100 dollar league, unless half of the members want a 50 or 200 i guess. lets stick to those even #s. prob best to model it after league 1 unless someone wants to organize the details and poll people.

1.Tide High
2. Cinderfella
3. Sportsnut
4. SHSUHorn
5. Yanks
6. Kmacc
7. TrueBlue
8. Mets2008
9. Grind For Mine

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm down for league number 2...

$100 right?
Thank you horn for contacting me

I would like to join, let me know when the draft is setup and how you would like to receive payment. Thanks

Also when you guys send the money please put in the subject line your CTG handle so I know whose sending me the money.

thinkin about it...

whats the setup for this league, kinda browsed the other leagues settings and i know this is...

H2H, 3 moves per week, 5x5 and guessing just regular positions but what about OF?? 3 OF or we getting specific with LF, CF, RF. # of SP/RP/P? any UTIL? saw no CI/MI and 1 DL. dont know if i missed anything

payout
1st: 600
2nd: 300
3rd: 200
Reg season champ: 100

reason I ask is because Ive only ever played 5X5 with OBP and TB instead of AVG and HRs and dont want to jump into a 100 league with guys who know way more about baseball than the guys Ive played with.

<TABLE class=teamtable><TBODY><TR class=row1 ?><TD class=typeStandard vAlign=top align=left width=120>Roster Positions:</TD><TD class=typeStandard vAlign=top align=left width=410>C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL </TD></TR><TR class=row2 ?><TD class=typeStandard vAlign=top align=left width=120>Stat Categories:</TD><TD class=typeStandard vAlign=top align=left width=410>R, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, W, SV, K, ERA, WHIP </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

HEY, do you fellas need one more still? I see you're trying to get to 10...I'm in if you still need one!

PICK ME STEVE! PICK ME!!

yea i guess that works, I wouldnt want to join and make it 11 if Charlies already a definite

aw shit, my bad reNew bro, got excited and replied right away. Did you want to play? If you want in, I'll let you go ahead of me since you did reply before me.

Or is there anyway to run this league with 11? Like, one guy get a bye each week?

But yah reNew, if you want in, I'll gladly let you go ahead of me.

haha yah...well, i'll be around for a while. if you decide not to play lemme kno and i'll play. hit me up on aim if you like, CharlieX200

im in sorry for delay but dont think we should go forward if we dont have 10; 8 are registered as of now; and unfortunately we cant go forward this is my last free day for awhile to draft.

Back