2009 CTG Fantasy Baseball League I

Sorry for the late sign up.

BTW, I cant find Dave Stieb on any of the rosters? Want to take him as the ace of my staff.

We're missing someone in the league. We are at 13 at yahoo. I believe it's Hawaiiguy who needs to go sign up. Anyone have him on IM or AIM?

So we still need one more right? How bout Fondy, he is a fantasy baseball nut.

We might have to move on soon w/out him. Someone gave their spot up so HG could get in. Forgot who it was but we should just have him get in.

Maybe create an account and a team. Worse comes to worse, he gets auto-picked. Or try to find someone within the next 30mins. Going to be tough to find someone...

tide gave up his spot for him but I put tide back in this league cause tip couldn't draft on this date and I think was out the entire week.

I will be around for a bit but I do have plans later. I believe my pre-draft rankings will help me as well but I am ready. Is the order set?

i get the 10th pick in every single fantasy draft i am in, lets see if this is par for the course

Damnnnn, the firewall at my work is not allowing me to enter the draft. This blows so much. So my brother is doing it. I guess I have the 13th pick. Which now sucks even more. Great start to the season lol

Wow I am guessing that was a terrible draft for me. Everyone I asked my brother to take from like round 8 on was gone or he ran out of time. I got Wieters and didnt even want him. Dont want to see what the final roster looks like at all

Back