2009 CTG Fantasy Baseball League I

sweet. as i said i'm good with any settings. payment coming this week. thursday at the latest. winner payouts i'm good with. draft time... i'll be out of town the weekend of the march 28th. also, no way i can draft on the 15th unless its over before late afternoon. other than that i can work in any time

ah shit i see this is rolling already...........

I want in if there is anything available........

Gimme dem pitchers baby.....

Horn...BAR owes me $100. I think he's going to just send it to you as my payment. I'm not sure if I can draft MAR 30. That is my first day of my Spring Term, so I gotta see if I have a night class that week. Any day in the previous week is good for me.

saw your other thread. you were in this league last year and i got the last spot. i think we'll have enough interest for another league. i like the idea of playing with the same cats every year. been doing it with football for a long time. makes a better league.

Horn...BAR owes me $100. I think he's going to just send it to you as my payment. I'm not sure if I can draft MAR 30. That is my first day of my Spring Term, so I gotta see if I have a night class that week. Any day in the previous week is good for me.

Uh-oh, I was hoping we'd zero in on night of 3/30. I'm the opposite, no day in the previous week is good for me. Unable to draft 3/20 thru 3/29, also unable 3/13 thru 3/15. I realize that's a lot of no-can-do dates for one guy, so understand if I'm the odd man out here. (But hope we can do it 3/30 or later.)

I'm in Vegas and get back on the 5th and will set the league up then when I get back. Please try to come up with a date fellas.

I'm setting up the league today guys. I'll PM the guys who have sent the payment in to me the league ID and password.

Okay guys we got an issue. The first day of the regular season is Monday, March 30th so we can't draft on that day.

We need a new date.

Is there a Sunday game on the 29th like their usually is? I would like to have it on the 29th if thats cool

that 29th would be elite 8 day...

how late do those games run?

Wednesdays are no good for me....and id prefer not to do it opposite any tourney games...

is there no way you can just not count the stats from the march 30th game? who the hells playing then anyway? i thought opening night was the WFC vs the braves on Sun 5th...

like i said earlier.. i dont care about draft day.. try to keep off wednesdays if possible but if its on a wednesday no big deal

Let's go for the previous Monday then on the 23rd. Same time. We're getting short on time here fellas so let's lock this down.

23rd is fine. sending payment this week.

Side note: I'm glad the draft has been held off. If we had drafted earlier there would have been alot of questionable rosters. Given the DL list as of right now.

How many players are going to get MRIs this preseason? The longer the draft can wait the better. Hopefully the rest of the steroid list comes out this season. Quite a few top performers are nursing some injury or concern. Back injuries.

Why don't people ever villify Gagne for his HGH/roid usage? Given his current situation, shit he's only fooling himself. everyone knows.

Back