2008 CTG Fantasy FB League II ONLY

tide, i think that disconnect hit my computer as well. We both got fucked at that turn.

Getting Rudi Johnson right there completley fucked up my team. I still like my team but that killed me.

i'm thinkin bout it marlo. if i do that and LT misses any time at all i'm pretty much crippled. but it may be worth the risk. i like burleson

yea. ijust can't decide dude. i mean i'm giving up my whole draft. i'm pretty much penalizing myself for having the 12th pick. set a deadline and i'll decide

aight here's what needs to happen for this trade to work for me. i've got RB depth that i don't need if i have LT. i need to trade a #3RB and #3-4 WR for a #2 WR. anyone interested in becoming a 3rd party in this blockbuster trade?

haha, knew u'd laugh at my offer.

your latest... nah, u can keep sproles. if i'm losing TO and Holt I gotta have burleson.

Tide, u like Nate Burleson???

i got him in one of my other leagues with Anquan Boldin and Jericho Cotchery (stokley and nate washington on bench) ...

you think burleson will be a good #3 flex guy???

You really want Walker huh?

Give me till the end of the day, but I'm a thinking you have yourself a new running back.

hahaha! i'm dead in the water even with sproles if LT goes down.

nice workin with ya. that either made or broke my season.

hahaha! i'm dead in the water even with sproles if LT goes down.

nice workin with ya. that either made or broke my season.

:shake:

Ive talked to probably 50 people I know that deal with FF

Many said no way never do it, other said yeah do it.

yeah i think we both made a decent deal. i'm hurting at WR now, but ive got LT and Manning. I'm hoping them two along with Lynch's 325+ carries will get my into the playoffs.

takes two days. gitves the league the3 opportunity to vote against it. when i look at the pending trade it says it will take affect week 1 so it'll be done by sunday

do we all have to approve any league trades, maybe?

I think we just vote if we DISapprove the deal. I think if the majority votes against it, then it doesn't go through.

BTW: I'm not voting against it, but I think one side wins out. :shake:

check out the scoring system. defenses will almost never score more than 10 this season. that's why i picked a D last

i like it. it really only counts plays the D makes. situations that suck with other formats. tavaris jackson throws 2 pick 6's, and you go the vikes D giving up 14 points.

this way the DEF only gets points for TDs they score, sacks, INTs, fumbles etc.

Defenses mainly are awful... my baltimore D allowed 4 points, had 2 sacks a fumble recovery and an int and only managed 6 points... stupid

the offensive player return TD is wack even though it may not factor in a lot/ever... but its stupid knowing it could..I personally am not really a fan of the 3 pt bonuses either but that could be just me..just stupid that 1 rushing yard can mean 3.1 points just because he reached a "milestone". seems similar to awarding extra points for "really cool plays" (a la favre) or "web gems" in baseball..nothing to do with the actual game
also think the double flex is stupid but i know everyone voted on that

enough complaining sorry but thats what i was referring to

i said that friday orange. I had the nyg d. 7 points allowed and 1 sack=1pt. My team sucks anyway...

Guys, this free for all drop/add is crazy.. I have done a pick up, but we have go use some type of order.. and agree not to pick up until wed??

Agree??

Back