CTG 2008 Fantasy Football League

Well right now we have ohbakeme and luoldeng as the first alternates of the three leagues. I'm pretty sure someone isn't going to pay so you guys will be the first plugged in.

If we can get enough for a 4th i guess we can do it but that's alot of leagues for BAR to hold onto.

I guess if people still want to play keep signing up.

I was originally signed up for the 100$ league and got bumped for the 50$ one for some reason, so if a spot in the 100$ one opens up, id like to get in that...

:cheers:

okay guys I think three league are enough. Since were going to have to vote for rules, set up leagues, collect payment before the leagues starts, get good drat times, etc.. and we already have 30 different people with different ideas.

If you didn't make it in sorry but you will be alternates in the order you posted on this thread.

I'm going to create three different threads tomorrow for each league for the voting of the rules. Please only post in the league your in. The leagues will be 1-3 like the very first post by me on this thread.

Majority wins.

mogo, most are in the $100 league already. There were 3 leagues last year guys so it was hard to place all in the same leagues.

You guys know some people wont pay in time and there will be plenty of openings....I say just wait until the last week and see how many people don't pay.

just saw this.

I am down for a 50 spot if anyone is a bum and does not pay...
BAR you know I am good for it.

I'll play if there is an open spot at any price level. If it's filled, no worries, don't want to shift anything around.

Back