FADE'S SEC....Let's Roll

FADEMENOW

Pretty much a regular
Lost 3 LW that could and very well should have gone my way but that's gambling.....Let's bounce back this week...Slim card due to work and not much time for capping...

MSU @ LSU-34 Yes, this has blowout written all over it but the Tigers have the Gators on deck....35-10..My Play State +34

Temple@Vandy..O/U..42'... Temple has no defense what-so-ever...Last 3 games they have had 41....62.....62 scored on them...Don't have any offense, either.....45-7 or worse...My Play Over 42'..Get the hook

Tenn@Memphis..O/U 46.... Did we know this was Tenn's first away game TY?? Both giving up points and Tenn is better TY on O while not as good as LY on D....Points Baby.....My Play....Over 46

Bama@THE SWAMP -15'... This game will be closer than the experts think...Shula has been hammered all week about not turning JP Wilson loose...Averaging over 235 yards passing with the other team knowing when he is going to pass....This kid is good, folks...You'll see today....Look for Bama to open up the playbook....My Play...Bama +15'.....

As Always
BOL, My Friends

FADE

Love the overs Fade but on LSU today. Can't pull the trigger on the Fla/Bama game. Too tough to call for me. GL bro!!!

Fade, the only SEC game I'm playing today is one we are at odds on. I've got Florida -13. Here's hoping they win by 14 points . . . . . .
beer.gif

Looking good Fade, no Kentucky play today??? I think you are missing one haha, I am gonna tail you on those overs. And I definetly think the Bama game goes over as well. GL today

Fade,

Looking good on a couple of those myself. I believe Bama will keep it close also. Bama always has a tough Defense. Good luck today.

:drinking:

SoonerBS said:
Fade, the only SEC game I'm playing today is one we are at odds on. I've got Florida -13. Here's hoping they win by 14 points . . . . . .
beer.gif

Did you guys know.........BAMA IS 7-1 @ The SWAMP....That's 7 wins and 1 loss....

Thanks guys....LET'S GIT-R-DUN today:smiley_acbe:

MaxwellEdison said:
Looking good Fade, no Kentucky play today??? I think you are missing one haha, I am gonna tail you on those overs. And I definetly think the Bama game goes over as well. GL today

Kinda shyed off of it....May have wished I didn't:spank:

Central Michigan is very very banged up and they are playing their first game on grass. the Cats are looking good today I think after they showed some toughness against Florida

MaxwellEdison said:
Central Michigan is very very banged up and they are playing their first game on grass. the Cats are looking good today I think after they showed some toughness against Florida

I understand all that, but lines makers knew all of that before they made the line. I just dont understand 4.5 points from the opening. It has moved 2 points today ??????

:wacka wacka: :wacka wacka: :wacka wacka: Max found you're answer, Cats

Damn, I love Satursday's and SEC football!!!!!!!!:wacka wacka: :wacka wacka: :wacka wacka: :wacka wacka: :wacka wacka:

YES SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wacka wacka: :wacka wacka: :wacka wacka: :wacka wacka:

ROLL TIDE BABY....

New look offense just like we said..Shula got the message...

D not looking bad, either

Not a nice way to be 3-0.........

And not unhappy with Bama....Shula opened it up....Florida was the better team.....:cheers:

NICE, NICE BABY:wacka wacka: :wacka wacka: :wacka wacka: :wacka wacka: :wacka wacka:

4-0...Come on UGA.....

Nice job today, I ended up with a nice card today Fade going 10-2 and making some nice bread. Congrats to you as well, and damn I am glad I waited for that 15.5 line for Bama and not the 13.5 or whatever it was.

Back