ESPN Handicapper Picks--Week 8

TahoeLegend

Pretty much a regular
Roughly half way through the season and these guys are doing a good job. Most are in the black or at least right at .500. The D-League pickers are hanging in there. Their cummulative total is 62-60. Three of the six are in the black for the season, one even.

The GameDay guys are the best performers. David is perfect on the year and five of the six are in the black. All six are in the black for last year and this year combined. That's damn good for only picking one game a week and only picking dogs.

ESPN Pickers:
Stanford Steve— (4-2) (16-15) 2020-21 Total (71-56)

(Best Bet 4-4)
UCLA/Oregon u 70x lose
Army/ULM o 55x win
Navy/Houston o 51win
UTEP +4 win
Purdue +2 lose
LSU/Ole Miss u 66x Best Bet win

Scott Van Pelt—(6-3) (37-26) 2020-21 Total (99-77)

Navy +3 lose
SMU +3x win
LSU -2x win
Northwestern +14 win
Liberty +7 win
Ga Southern +2x win
ECU +5 win
Minnesota +4 lose
Kansas St +3x lose

The Bear—(3-1) (23-14) 2020-21 Total (61-65)
Bank Picks—(0-0) 11-10)

Troy +3 win
Texas Tech -6x win
Ariz State +2x win
ULM +6x Best Bet lose

Gameday Super Dog Picks, Season Record

David—— lose (7-1) 2021 Season 8-6
Kirk—— lose (5-3) 2021 Season 9-4-1
Desmond—win (5-3) 2021 Season 9-5
Reece—— win (5-3) 2021 Season 9-5
Lee—lose (3-5) 2021 Season 10-3-1

Other Pickers:
Adam Kramer—(8-1) (47-28)

Miami -9 lose
SMU +3x win
Texas Tech -6x win
LSU -2 win
Oregon -6 win
Wisconsin -2x win
E Carolina +5 win
Louisville -2x win
Rutgers -3 win

Colin Cowherd Blazing Five— (3-2) (20-15) 2020-21 Total (66-77)
Ravens -6.5 lose
Redskins plus 4.5 win
Jets plus 1 win
Niners plus 2.5 lose
Seattle plus 5 win

Phil Steele—(4-2) (25-20) 2020-21 Total (78-87)

S Diego State -7 win
Boise State +2 win
Wisconsin -2 win
Western Carolina -7 lose
Alabama -21 win
Kansas State +3x lose

Pamela Maldonado—(3-2) (22-17) 2021 (17-23)
Penn State -5x win
Penn St/Minn u 43 lose
Kansas St +3x lose
Northwestern +14 win
Rutgers/Indiana u 48 win

My Picks—(2-0) (31-19) 2020-21 Total (108-65)
(Parlays—(7-3) (
two of the seven wins were teasers)
LSU -1X win
LSU ML (-115) win
Parlay--Okla St/TCU over (win) with Liberty +7 win
Parlay--(teaser) Ohio State -23x/Wake Ohio/Wake Forest-14 win
Parlay--UCLA +6x/Okla State +6x lose
Parlay--Kansas State/? lose

ESPN D-League Pickers:
Tyler Fulghum—(1-1-1) (13-9-2) 2021 (17-15)

Okla St/Texas o 61 win
Baylor/Kansas 0 58 tie
Texas Tech/W Virg o 64x lose

Greg McElroy—(1-2) (14-10)

UCLA +6x lose lose
Kansas State +3x lose
Texas Tech -6x win

Joe Fortenbaugh—(1-2) (12-12) 2021 (25-33)
Minnesota +5 lose
SMU +3x win
Kan State/TCU u 27 (1st half) lose

Doug Kezirian—(3-0) (11-16) 2021 (22-28)
UCLA/Oregon o 70 win
Hawaii/Colo St u 46x win
Wake Forest -20x Best Bet win

MLDog Pickers:
Bill Bender—(1-2) (8-16) 2021 (9-30)

Ole Miss lose
Purdue lose
Oklahoma State win

Mike DeCourcy—(2-1) (10-14) 2021 (15-24)
Okla State win
Pitt lose
E Carolina win

Zac Al-Khateeb—(0-3) (4-20) 2021 (17-23)

Kansas lose
Old Miss lose
UCLA lose

Bill Trocci—(1-2) (5-19) 2021 (16-23)
Duke win
W Virginia lose
Vandy lose

Last edited:
I don't see anything right now and haven't made a bet. I'm hoping seeing what other cappers are betting may wake me up.

Slight lean to UCLA based on nothing except I think it will be a great game and want to have something on it. Both teams are too unreliable to risk money on and I'm in the red lifetime on both of them.

Slight lean Minnesota, Kansas State, maybe Tulane.

I never thought I'd see the day I'd give 29 to Iowa, but I can't see any other way to bet that game. I still see that 42-3 score Michigan hung on Iowa last year and that Iowa team was three TDs better this one.

I think the two best games may turn out to be LSU/Old Miss and Navy/Houston, and I don't see a good bet either game. I love to watch Houston play. They play their ass off every play, and every game comes down to the final play. LSU/Ole Miss is another game that should only be played at night. A lot of people don't pay any attention, but this is a big rivalry game and has produced classic after classic

Last edited:
Had a busy day. Will listen tomorrow and report.

This podcast helps me more than any other. They only give 1 pick a week, but they break down the numbers, strengths, weaknesses, situation, injuries etc,

I often use it to go against the "expert" opinion or it keeps me off a wager I liked. Regardless, it is valuable.

FWIW, I made 2 wagers Monday Oregon -6 and Air Force -3. I may (probably not) back out before game time. These were the 2 I liked right away

Posted Steve's and Bear's picks. Steve says he wants to be remembered as the first guy in history to ever bet two service academy games over in the same week.

Steve
UCLA/Oregon u 70x
Army/ULM o 55x
Navy/Houston o 51
UTEP +4
Purdue +2

Bear
Troy +3
Texas Tech -6x
Ariz State +2x

Last edited:
I don't see anything right now and haven't made a bet. I'm hoping seeing what other cappers are betting may wake me up.

Slight lean to UCLA based on nothing except I think it will be a great game and want to have something on it. Both teams are too unreliable to risk money on and I'm in the red lifetime on both of them.

Slight lean Minnesota, Kansas State, maybe Tulane.

I never thought I'd see the day I'd give 29 to Iowa, but I can't see any other way to bet that game. I still see that 42-3 score Michigan hung on Iowa last year and that Iowa team was three TDs better this one.

I think the two best games may turn out to be LSU/Old Miss and Navy/Houston, and I don't see a good bet either game. I love to watch Houston play. They play their ass off every play, and every game comes down to the final play. LSU/Ole Miss is another game that should only be played at night. A lot of people don't pay any attention, but this is a big rivalry game and has produced classic after classic
The LSU fan base hates Ole Miss fans and vice versa

This podcast helps me more than any other. They only give 1 pick a week, but they break down the numbers, strengths, weaknesses, situation, injuries etc,

I often use it to go against the "expert" opinion or it keeps me off a wager I liked. Regardless, it is valuable.

FWIW, I made 2 wagers Monday Oregon -6 and Air Force -3. I may (probably not) back out before game time. These were the 2 I liked right away

Thanks for posting. I really like Fuhrman.

Anyone have an opinion on Troy @ S Alabama tonight. This should be a good game between two good teams both with tough defenses. Neither team should be able to run the ball.

I'd like to have something on it just to make watching more interesting. I lean S Alabama because they went on the road and almost beat--should have beaten--UCLA, but other than that game I haven't seen either team play

Anyone have an opinion on Troy @ S Alabama tonight. This should be a good game between two good teams both with tough defenses. Neither team should be able to run the ball.

I'd like to have something on it just to make watching more interesting. I lean S Alabama because they went on the road and almost beat--should have beaten--UCLA, but other than that game I haven't seen either team play
Historically South Alabama has been a play on at home, against on the road team-
This year is an exception- as you noted should have beaten UCLA, beat C Michigan there-
I’m not sure if this means overall they are just a better team, or if their young coach is figuring things out….
Troy is solid and not likely to beat themselves-
If indeed it is difficult to run on either side, S Alabama looks to have a better passing attack, Reggie Wayne’s nephew is a receiver there-

I’m laying the 3

Historically South Alabama has been a play on at home, against on the road team-
This year is an exception- as you noted should have beaten UCLA, beat C Michigan there-
I’m not sure if this means overall they are just a better team, or if their young coach is figuring things out….
If indeed it is difficult to run on either side, S Alabama looks to have a better passing attack, Reggie Wayne’s nephew is a receiver there-

I’m laying the 3
Thanks, Dsn, excellent analysis

Kansas State @ TCU: Wildcats have 61 1qtr pts and +41 1st qtr scoring margin. Powers thinks KSt has situational advantage off the bye and TCU off their schedule. KState does not get penalties. Duece Vaughn playing and the O line playing well vs a TCU team that does not stop the run well. O/U has come down to below 55 and 20+ mph winds are predicted and this plays agst TCU passing game.

Syracuse @ Clemson: Clemson looking for ACC home record win streak @ 38. Powers sounded very skeptical of Syracuse, including their wins agst Purdue and last week vs NCState w/o their starting QB. The ability of Clemson to cover the spread is largely dependent of Clemson defense who has at times played very poorly including FSU agst the run. The line of 13.5 is close to the 14 Payne Insider predicted. Bottom line they skeptical of Syracuse on the road agst competition. Powers has upgraded Syracuse's power rating and lowered Clemson's. Clemson's discipline, converting on 3rd downs and Red Zone efficiency been good. Syracuse is at bottom of run defense

UCLA @ Oregon: Game of obvious importance to both teams. Powers has upgraded UCLA. Payne has teams with matching metrics on Offense. UCLA Oline has been excellent but Oregon's D line will be best they have faced agst the run. Think UCLA will have to succeed in the air. Oregon offense has improved post Georgia game and Oregon Oline has only allowed 1 sack all year. Bo Nix playing well in the system he knows well from Auburn and the UCLA defense may not be capable of defending them? Questionable if UCLA Dline can pressure Nix? The sharps have taken any line below 6 (I did not ever see it below 6) and then hit the 7 (never saw that either). Think 6 is a fair line. Powers bet the Over early in the week - he did not say what line that was.

Texas @ OkSt: Homecoming for OkState. The line has climbed and total has come down. Rumors on Sanders' availability. +20 mph winds at game time? They question OkState running game. They essentially conclude this game depends much on Sanders health and availability. Think Texas defense is very good and D backs are excellent. Whole analysis seemed to favor Texas and too many concerns to take OkState

Mississippi State @ Bama: Bama usually kills Messy and Powers thinks same will happen this year. Saban off a loss 7-0 and ATS. Line of -21 may be 3 too high, I quit listening, b/c no way I am betting Messy. Bama or nothing for me and am not much interested.

Ole Miss @ LSU: Rebels have not started 8-0 in 60 years. Powers favors LSU and questions Ole Miss strength of schedule. Rebels has trio of 100 yd rushers last week. Payne "respects the line move." Ole Miss win agst Ky was w/o Levis. LSU receivers doing better and Ole Miss not playing well vs the pass and Vandy and Auburn played well agst Ole Miss. Long/short sounded as if they all were skeptical. Payne & Powers say wud not surprise if Ole Miss finishes season 1-4. I was leaning LSU before this podcast - I added LSU -2.5 and bet it.

Other games discussed

Boise @ AF: They had current line @ -3.5. Boise has had an extra week to prepare for AF option and Boise has improved. Long/short sounds as if they like Boise. They like the new Boise O coordinator, Dirk Cutter. This analysis makes me question my AF -3 bet. Line I see is now 2.5

Their Pick of the Week was going to be Boise State and they still like that. Notice line is now Boise only getting 2.5 not 3.5

Now the pick of the week is Kansas State +3.5 or better.

Added LSU -1x as my first pick. I'm having a hard time finding games to bet this week. There are some things I like about this one, but not enough to go more than one unit.

Last edited:
Kansas State @ TCU: Wildcats have 61 1qtr pts and +41 1st qtr scoring margin. Powers thinks KSt has situational advantage off the bye and TCU off their schedule. KState does not get penalties. Duece Vaughn playing and the O line playing well vs a TCU team that does not stop the run well. O/U has come down to below 55 and 20+ mph winds are predicted and this plays agst TCU passing game.

Syracuse @ Clemson: Clemson looking for ACC home record win streak @ 38. Powers sounded very skeptical of Syracuse, including their wins agst Purdue and last week vs NCState w/o their starting QB. The ability of Clemson to cover the spread is largely dependent of Clemson defense who has at times played very poorly including FSU agst the run. The line of 13.5 is close to the 14 Payne Insider predicted. Bottom line they skeptical of Syracuse on the road agst competition. Powers has upgraded Syracuse's power rating and lowered Clemson's. Clemson's discipline, converting on 3rd downs and Red Zone efficiency been good. Syracuse is at bottom of run defense

UCLA @ Oregon: Game of obvious importance to both teams. Powers has upgraded UCLA. Payne has teams with matching metrics on Offense. UCLA Oline has been excellent but Oregon's D line will be best they have faced agst the run. Think UCLA will have to succeed in the air. Oregon offense has improved post Georgia game and Oregon Oline has only allowed 1 sack all year. Bo Nix playing well in the system he knows well from Auburn and the UCLA defense may not be capable of defending them? Questionable if UCLA Dline can pressure Nix? The sharps have taken any line below 6 (I did not ever see it below 6) and then hit the 7 (never saw that either). Think 6 is a fair line. Powers bet the Over early in the week - he did not say what line that was.

Texas @ OkSt: Homecoming for OkState. The line has climbed and total has come down. Rumors on Sanders' availability. +20 mph winds at game time? They question OkState running game. They essentially conclude this game depends much on Sanders health and availability. Think Texas defense is very good and D backs are excellent. Whole analysis seemed to favor Texas and too many concerns to take OkState

Mississippi State @ Bama: Bama usually kills Messy and Powers thinks same will happen this year. Saban off a loss 7-0 and ATS. Line of -21 may be 3 too high, I quit listening, b/c no way I am betting Messy. Bama or nothing for me and am not much interested.

Ole Miss @ LSU: Rebels have not started 8-0 in 60 years. Powers favors LSU and questions Ole Miss strength of schedule. Rebels has trio of 100 yd rushers last week. Payne "respects the line move." Ole Miss win agst Ky was w/o Levis. LSU receivers doing better and Ole Miss not playing well vs the pass and Vandy and Auburn played well agst Ole Miss. Long/short sounded as if they all were skeptical. Payne & Powers say wud not surprise if Ole Miss finishes season 1-4. I was leaning LSU before this podcast - I added LSU -2.5 and bet it.

Other games discussed

Boise @ AF: They had current line @ -3.5. Boise has had an extra week to prepare for AF option and Boise has improved. Long/short sounds as if they like Boise. They like the new Boise O coordinator, Dirk Cutter. This analysis makes me question my AF -3 bet. Line I see is now 2.5

Their Pick of the Week was going to be Boise State and they still like that. Notice line is now Boise only getting 2.5 not 3.5

Now the pick of the week is Kansas State +3.5 or better.
I don't disagree with their analysis, but not sure why they say the Syracuse rush D is "near the bottom." They are 11th in the country in rush D, giving up only 95 ypg. No one has run against them and NC State didn't either. But they haven't seen backs as good as the Clemson duo.

Good information about the wind factor in those games in the Southwest. I hadn't checked the weather yet, but 20 mph is enough to cause problems

Added LSU ML (-115). I should have just bet the ML in the first place instead of laying the 1x, but I wasn't concentrating on business like I should have been

took under 48.5 this morning

Added Tyler's picks, all overs in Big 12 games. Just a guess here, but high to extreme high winds for all Big 12 games this week and the total has gone down in all those games. I'm guessing Tyler saw the low totals and went for all of them
His picks: (current predictions from weather service added)
Okla St/Texas o 61 (winds sustained 15-20, gusts to 35)
Baylor/Kansas 0 58 (winds sustained at 20-25, gusts to 35)
Texas Tech/W Virg o 64x (winds sustained at 15-20, gusts to 30)

By the way, wind for the Kansas State/TCU game is even worse because it's later

Forecast is: winds sustained at 20, gusts to 45

I like Kansas State some, but outside of the Oklahoma game, their O hasn't been that fantastic. A very bad RZ 50% TD rate and a very poor 3rd Down conversion O. Hence the Tulane loss, 10-9 ISU win and the TT game, it felt like they should've been blowing TT out in the 1Q, but they squandered their opportunities and then TT surged on them in the 2nd Q. It's like, yeah, K St is good, but they're not that good...or else they really haven't played like it outside of OU game...and we have seen now, everyone rips up OU. Sure Martinez doesn't throw INTs, but he also does very little at all in the passing game. The only thing I think K St has in their favor is the tough stretch TCU has just gone through and K St is fresher. If these teams had some equal rest or scheduling I wouldn't think about betting K St here at a similar line.

Boise has definitely transitioned to more of a D team at the expense of their typical Boise O. The D mentality and empahsis on the staff with the week off should help vs AF. The OC with extra time through the bye should good, although I'm not really sure that at this stage in his career Dirk Koetter is any kind of asset as an OC, but apparently he is better than what they had and is a stop gap. I'm afraid the O may not be good enough this week, but I do trust the Boise D. Air Force could not have had an easier opponent last week. I question if UNLV was actually trying to win that game at any point or if they just wanted to get it over with as fast as possible. But before that, 7 pt loss vs USU, 3 pt win vs Navy, big win vs bad UNR, then lost at WYO...it's like...Air Force isn't as good as we thought they were or were going to be back in early September. It just comes down to if the Boise O is good enough?

Boise has definitely transitioned to more of a D team at the expense of their typical Boise O. The D mentality and empahsis on the staff with the week off should help vs AF. The OC with extra time through the bye should good, although I'm not really sure that at this stage in his career Dirk Koetter is any kind of asset as an OC, but apparently he is better than what they had and is a stop gap. I'm afraid the O may not be good enough this week, but I do trust the Boise D. Air Force could not have had an easier opponent last week. I question if UNLV was actually trying to win that game at any point or if they just wanted to get it over with as fast as possible. But before that, 7 pt loss vs USU, 3 pt win vs Navy, big win vs bad UNR, then lost at WYO...it's like...Air Force isn't as good as we thought they were or were going to be back in early September. It just comes down to if the Boise O is good enough?
Boise is a mystery team to me. Somehow they became a better team when their starting QB quit and the coach fired the OC. But it didn't make the offense better, it made the defense better. Not the way a shakeup on offense usually works

Added Adam Kramer picks. Two losing weeks in a row, but he's still 39-27 for the year
Miami -9
SMU +3x
Texas Tech -6x
LSU -2
Oregon -6
Wisconsin -2x
E Carolina +5
Louisville -2x
Rutgers -3

Boise is a mystery team to me. Somehow they became a better team when their starting QB quit and the coach fired the OC. But it didn't make the offense better, it made the defense better. Not the way a shakeup on offense usually works

Not that mysterious, that qb was one the worst of all 131 or whatever in d1!! Maybe the defense got inspired by the fact they didn’t have some jerkoff always putting them in bad spots while walking around like he was something special! I have no doubt of the latter since @KJ told me that clown seriously said he was transferring to help his chances at the next level!!! That dude has a seriously distorted view of himself and reality!!

I been so mfin busy with baseball playoffs, nba props now, and life shit, I have barely looked at the card! Soon as I’m done doing some this yard work I have a long afternoon/night of capping ahead! I have been listening to podcast at night so at least have some idea of the matchups this week and some ideas where i might wanna be! That somethinv I guess! Lol

I’m laying the 3
Tailed you. I got it at 2.5. Thank you

Not that mysterious, that qb was one the worst of all 131 or whatever in d1!! Maybe the defense got inspired by the fact they didn’t have some jerkoff always putting them in bad spots while walking around like he was something special! I have no doubt of the latter since @KJ told me that clown seriously said he was transferring to help his chances at the next level!!! That dude has a seriously distorted view of himself and reality!!
Bet the Board seemed to agree the new qb is better

Here is what I've bet so far:

Oregon -6 2:30 p.m. CST WIN
LSU -2.5 2:30 pm CST WIN
AF -3 6:00 p.m. CST LOSE
KSt +3.5 7:00 p.m. CST LOSE

Adds:
U.H./Navy OVER 50 11:00 a.m CST WIN
Under 26 1H Cuse/Clemson 11:00 a.m. CST LOSE
UTEP ML +145 3:00 p.m. CST WIN

OVER 33 2H Ole Miss/LSU LOSE
MINNY TT OVER 20.5 +114 LOSE
Boise +2.5 2H (clearly will lose the AF game bet) LOSE
TXAggies -3.5 2h LOSE

Leans that I may bet: UTEP+3.5 at home vs FAU; Purdue +2 @ Wisky; Indiana TT Under 21.5

4-7 on posted plays. Should have stayed away from 2Hs

Last edited:
Tailed you. I got it at 2.5. Thank you
Went about how I thought it would-
South just got FGs instead of TDs-
Both defenses played well
Overall kind of disappointed as S Alabama looked flat the whole game- maybe give Troy credit for that

Bet the Board seemed to agree the new qb is better

I havnt seen the new qb play (the mw has been so freaking unwatchable this year, such a shame I’ve always liked this conf) but I been banging the drum for how fucking awful Bachmier was for last 2 years. I’d be shocked if another team actually wanted that joker in the transfer portal but if anyone does they become a instant fade w that loser. Maybe South Carolina should pick him up and let him and Rattler see which overrated loser wins!!

Omg I’m in so much pain. This the most physical labor I’ve done since my eye surgery, Jfc I’m sooooo out of shape! Thank god I’m totally cleared and have contacts on the way, I gotta get my fat ass back in the gym asap!

I didn’t think there was anything worth fucjing with on the weeknight games but Uab/wku is interesting. I was freaking shocked to see wku been fantastic against the run, teams only going for 3.2 a carry which 16th in the nation! Granted the schedule not the most impressive but pretty similar to Uab sos. Last year you could run all over these guys. I thought they were gonna really miss my guy Zappe (who currently beating out mac Jones!) But they still 4th in the nation throwing for 355 a game on over 71% completions!

This should be a good one, total strength on strength. Uab is all about running the ball while wku been great stopping the run. Wku wants to throw it all over the field but Uab has a pass d that ranks top 15 in bunch of categories including only allowing 184 a game. This will obviously be the best passing offense Uab has faced. Is uab the best rushing attack wku has seen? Where I think wku might have a edge, they are 6th in the country getting off the field on 3rd downs only allowing 27% conversions, if they can contain the run game and get uab into 3rd and medium to long they might be able to get them off the field and give that offense more chances to get rolling. Anyone got a play on this one?

I don’t think I have the stones for a wku under, but maybe 1st half? Sometimes it does take them some time to get the offense rolling and uab is pretty stingy against the pass. Uab offense isn’t very good in the read zone so when they do drive with their rush attach they often settle. On the other hand their d is 17th in nation keeping teams out the endzone.

So you’ll have to trust me when I say that going 3-8 last week was unacceptable. That ran our record to 35-41 on the season, which is not ideal. And that’s exactly why I’ve been so diligent with the picks this week.

Indiana +3.5 at Rutgers

Iowa +28.5 at Ohio State

Truth to be told, I feel like there’s a decent chance I lose this bet 29-0.

Syracuse +13.5 at Clemson

UNLV +25.5 at Notre Dame

BYU at Liberty +7

This is 100% a bet on Hugh Freeze.

Ole Miss at LSU -1.5 and the over 67.5

Texas at Oklahoma State +6.5

UCLA +6.5 at Oregon

Chip Kelly isn’t getting blown out on his return to Oregon with this UCLA team.

Vanderbilt at Mizzou, the over 51

Even Mizzou’s offense is going to score on Vanderbilt. That’s it, that’s the bet.

Mississippi State +21 at Alabama

Penn State -4 at Minnesota and the under 44.5

Texas A&M at South Carolina, the under 44.5

I don’t see any way this is anything other than a defensive battle that one team wins 20-17.

Posted ML Dog pickers
Bill Bender—(0-0) (7-14) 2021 (9-30)
Ole Miss
Purdue
Oklahoma State

Mike DeCourcy—(0-0) (8-13) 2021 (15-24)

Okla State
Pitt
E Carolina

Zac Al-Khateeb—(0-0) (4-17) 2021 (17-23)
Kansas
Old Miss
UCLA

Bill Trocci—(0-0) (4-17) 2021 (16-23)

Duke
W Virginia
Vandy

Posted Pam Maldonado picks. She started slow but is now 19-15
Penn State -5x
Penn St/Minn u 43
Kansas St +3x
Northwestern +14
Rutgers/Indiana u 48

Still not seeing the board too clearly this week so for now only betting LSU -1x and LSU ML

Lean to UCLA, Liberty +7, slight lean Boise, St, Kan State, Cal, Tex Tech. Added Liberty as second team in open parlay from last week

Last edited:
Added Greg McElroy picks, plus Best Bets of Weekend for Steve and Bear

Greg McElroy
UCLA +6
Kansas State +3x
Texas Tech -6x

Steve
LSU/Ole Miss u 66x Best Bet

Bear
ULM +6x Best Bet

I do not think I have seen a mention of Washington @ Cal in any thread or heard anything anywhere.

Why not?

I lean fairly strongly toward Washington 1H and game -4 & -8. Going to look for more info.

Did see that Marshawn is being inducted into Call Hall of Fame tonight. You can get into the game for $19.00

Washington prepared this video for their players:

Cause I really don’t know anything bout Cal and udub apparently doesn’t like to travel and their defense is god awful to wanna lay more than a td w any confidence. Huskies let freaking asu score 45! On the other hand Cal just got beat by Colorado so that don’t say much for them. I’d imagine Plummer will prob be able to light udub up since pretty much every qb does. I dunno if Cal can slow down huskies or not? Penix has been more mistake prone on the road. I just don’t really have any idea, I’d say 55 for a huskies game is a insanely low total considering every game they have played there been more than 60 points scored!! 70+ their last 3!!! 55 really?

Cause I really don’t know anything bout Cal and udub apparently doesn’t like to travel and their defense is god awful to wanna lay more than a td w any confidence. Huskies let freaking asu score 45! On the other hand Cal just got beat by Colorado so that don’t say much for them. I’d imagine Plummer will prob be able to light udub up since pretty much every qb does. I dunno if Cal can slow down huskies or not? Penix has been more mistake prone on the road. I just don’t really have any idea, I’d say 55 for a huskies game is a insanely low total considering every game they have played there been more than 60 points scored!! 70+ their last 3!!! 55 really?
I am now seeing 53.5

Real question is how Cal performs after the fan base/alumni has wanted Wilcox's heat on a platter this week after getting embarrassed by the Buffs last week. Is it more pressure or more intensity? Hard to figure that one out. Probably best to watch and bet live, really only games it will be competing with at that point are two MWC games that look like turds.

Back