ECF Discussion: Milwaukee vs Toronto

Spicy p has to step up though, hes gonna have a better matchup this series

Was kidding about the 3, but I do think raps match up better with the deer than philly

They are good in transition d, have good perimeter defenders and can defend at the rim, obviously giannis will get his even being guarded by kawhi, but outside that bucks are a stagnant half court team who shoot from 3 or from 3 feet, not as dynamic as philly

That being said, raps need their outside shooting to be on point here

For bucks, I'd be worried about Lopez cause gasol should smother him, think Middleton needs to be great, brogdon back helps a lot

I think they would be smart to keep him on the bench for now, size vs fvv is a big advantage

Saw on twitter that was first game 7 buzzer beater, that's absolutely wild
Yup,

MJ had the Game 5 buzzer beater in Cleveland, 1989. Obviously until 2003 the first round games were only 5 games.

Those are the only two though, ever...

Yup,

MJ had the Game 5 buzzer beater in Cleveland, 1989. Obviously until 2003 the first round games were only 5 games.

Those are the only two though, ever...

I though big shot rob had one, but thinking now it was game 5 with the shaq tip out

Raptors Team Total is at 106. They're averaging 103.6 in the playoffs (100.4 on the road) and are playing much better defensive team than the Sixers and Magic. MIL is contesting 72.1% of shots in the playoffs, Sixers were at 54.2, Magic were lower than that.

Additionally, the total has gone UNDER in 10 of the Raptors' last 13 games with the games having an average combined score of 201.1. They have been playing at a slower pace than in the regular season.

Bledsoe over 4.5 assists looks way to easy. What gives? Brods back? He's had well over that every game against the raps this season.

I'm biting
Seems inviting indeed. I can see a pretty hefty Milwaukee win tonight though so perhaps a few less minutes?

Raptors Team Total is at 106. They're averaging 103.6 in the playoffs (100.4 on the road) and are playing much better defensive team than the Sixers and Magic. MIL is contesting 72.1% of shots in the playoffs, Sixers were at 54.2, Magic were lower than that.

Additionally, the total has gone UNDER in 10 of the Raptors' last 13 games with the games having an average combined score of 201.1. They have been playing at a slower pace than in the regular season.

Great analysis. Scary Q1, but great hit.

Sorry for pointing out a loser. Looked solid to me. I'll crawl back into my hole lol
Don't be crawling into any holes, haha.

Keep on bring thoughts. The Bucks played a mucked up game that wasn't exactly conducive to a lot of assists. Plus, he only played 29 minutes and looked for his shot or drove a lot.

The Bucks have the 2015 Warriors or 2011 Aaron Rodgers vibe to them. Great teams or players that just aren't getting the respect yet because they haven't "won". Feels like people still don't totally believe in them. They have the best player, best coach, and were one of the best teams of the past 10 years by most metrics. They are going to continue to be undervalued and cover spreads right through until they win the title.

The Bucks have the 2015 Warriors or 2011 Aaron Rodgers vibe to them. Great teams or players that just aren't getting the respect yet because they haven't "won". Feels like people still don't totally believe in them. They have the best player, best coach, and were one of the best teams of the past 10 years by most metrics. They are going to continue to be undervalued and cover spreads right through until they win the title.

Agree.

This Bucks team has a net playoff rating of +15.1, Dubs currently have a playoff rating of +6.4.

Last season the Dubs overall playoff rating was +10.4.

Milwaukee is easily the best team the Dubs will have ever met in the Finals during their golden run.

The hunger and will to win in this Bucks team is first class.

They are also currently +220 to win the title. Crazy.

Don’t see how Tor wins another game. Game 1 they got 30 from Lowry and still lost, game 3 milw gets nothing from Giannis and still goes 2 OT. This is over in 5. Makes me wonder just how bad is Jeremy Lin when Toronto keeps throwing Green and Van Fleet out there when neither of them can make a shot. Green maybe I understand bc he’s a vet and got championship DNA, but if FVL is gonna shoot 1-11 or whatever maybe try someone else?

Maybe great vs very good is tricky. Tuesday Bucks have won 8 in a row. It is also the second best day for Toronto with 4 in a row

The implication of going 42-1 after a loss would be that they lost 43 games this season. Actually, I think it was 22-1, and the 1 loss was vs the Suns...

Sorry I don’t mean to nitpick. Thought that might be a typo— but even with the typo, to me personally either set of stats boils down to the same idea, that the Bucks almost always follow a loss with a win...

So, what do we think tomorrow? This has gotten more interesting than it should have. Milwaukee is still learning some playoff lessons, no doubt.

I'm pretty sure they are 1-1 after a loss in the playoffs and 0 - 1 after losing to the Raptors and playing them again...
It's now all about teams state of mind and Kawhi's and Giannis fatigue...

I'm pretty sure they are 1-1 after a loss in the playoffs and 0 - 1 after losing to the Raptors and playing them again...
It's now all about teams state of mind and Kawhi's and Giannis fatigue...
Well, the Bucks have played 13 games in 40 days.

They should be as fresh as can be.

I agree and this discussion comes up every playoff, but Giannis looked really tired at the end of games against Boston and Toronto...

I gotta think they play a bit softer on kawhi tomorrow, at least until he proves whatever is bothering his leg isnt a factor, if they crash him too much and leave the shooters open like they have it's just unnecessary risk

Saw today raps shot 58% on open jumpers last 2 games, was 40% in milly walk ay games 1 and 2

The one thing guitar guy nick nurse did that helped a ton was just sticking kawhi on giannis gamas 3 and 4, I don't think giannis is tired, hes just struggling with the matchup, and Bledsoe vs this lineup is a bad matchup, he struggles to create at his height vs the length.

I gotta think they play a bit softer on kawhi tomorrow, at least until he proves whatever is bothering his leg isnt a factor, if they crash him too much and leave the shooters open like they have it's just unnecessary risk

Saw today raps shot 58% on open jumpers last 2 games, was 40% in milly walk ay games 1 and 2

The one thing guitar guy nick nurse did that helped a ton was just sticking kawhi on giannis gamas 3 and 4, I don't think giannis is tired, hes just struggling with the matchup, and Bledsoe vs this lineup is a bad matchup, he struggles to create at his height vs the length.
yup...

Back