ECF Discussion: Milwaukee vs Toronto

You can't compare their defenses... Durant has a good defense for a superstar... he nowhere near best defensive player talks that Kawhi is in...
Exactly. Kawhi is amazing. KD is an all league performer. Their styles are different.

BxviGsO.jpg

I'm gonna go way back but with a proper shooting coach he'll be fine. I remember similar things being said in 96-97 or so about GHill and he became an excellent shooter as his career went on.

He doesn't need to be an elite shooter either, even just getting to slightly above average will make him so much more dangerous

Until he does tho, his teams half court offense is always gonna be bad against good defense

Maybe this?
Not likely. If the announcement of one ostensibly anti-Toronto ref dropped the line 1 point with Toronto as favorite, why wouldn't announcement of two ostensibly pro-Toronto refs have dropped the line similarly or more when they were a dog in game 5? Some big syndicate seemed to have maxed out on Milw. around 1:52 EDT. Same with the total around 2:24; this or another syndicate caused a one point move to the over. Keep looking.

Not likely. If the announcement of one ostensibly anti-Toronto ref dropped the line 1 point with Toronto as favorite, why wouldn't announcement of two ostensibly pro-Toronto refs have dropped the line similarly or more when they were a dog in game 5? Some big syndicate seemed to have maxed out on Milw. around 1:52 EDT. Same with the total around 2:24; this or another syndicate caused a one point move to the over. Keep looking.
I love it when the syndicates get it shoved up their ass (except, of course, when I'm on the same side).

Back