• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

**** Stanley Cup Finals Discussion ****

You’re 2 for 2

The last one isn't going to be easy.

I have a first choice, but really want to go 3 for 3 here and I'm not sure he's the right guy.

I'm trying to think of any "dust ups" or anything he's had, or maybe an old teammate he just didn't get along with.

Hold please...

Also likes Chicago Blackhawks social media interns a bit much

Alright I'm going with Zach Hyman as my 3rd guy.

I was set to go with Darnell Nurse, but then found the pride jersey comments from Hyman, who is in favor of them where the Staal brothers are famously against them adn haven't ever worn a "pride jersey."

Alright I'm going with Zach Hyman as my 3rd guy.

I was set to go with Darnell Nurse, but then found the pride jersey comments from Hyman, who is in favor of them where the Staal brothers are famously against them adn haven't ever worn a "pride jersey."
Darnell Nurse was the correct answer

2 outta 3 ain’t bad…

The RATS showed an appearance. I vividly remember the mid-90s and the rats thrown on the ice with every playoff goal. Great memories, awesome night for the Panthers.

WOW, they gave McDavid the Conn Smythe. I like it. The best player in the playoffs shouldn't always revert to the winning team, and he ABSOLUTELY deserved it.

I just can't believe that he actually won considering how it's gone for so long.

WOW, they gave McDavid the Conn Smythe. I like it. The best player in the playoffs shouldn't always revert to the winning team, and he ABSOLUTELY deserved it.

I just can't believe that he actually won considering how it's gone for so long.
With how the odds were pregame, he was nearly a lock.

The season is too long. The playoff stretch is becoming less about who the best teams are and more about the ones who can escape injury roulette along the way.

That said, the Panthers were the best team all season, and in the playoffs. Though one could argue with at least a 90% healthy McDavid and Drai, they could've taken that Game 7 just as easily.

Not 1 but 2 legendary post-game interviews by Maurice - an incredible time for him, so deserving. The panthers are an extremely likable bunch, couldn't be happier for them and their fans.

Grass roots development in Florida just got a major accelerator. USA Hockey caliber is approaching Canada and will likely surpass them in overall dominance in the next 10 years.

Back