****Draft lottery, trade rumors, Kevin Love- Draft In game******

IF Lebron bolts, what incentive does the Miami have to pay Wade? For that matter, what incentive does Miami have to overpay Wade in any situation?

The surrounding cast in Cleveland is better than the surrounding cast in Miami. And younger. And closer to home. And max contract.

Tip, what part about the 3 of them sitting down last week and talking this all out don't you understand?

There is no fucking chance that Wade would have opted out if he even thought, for a second, that Bron may end up leaving.

And they aren't going to "overpay" him as much as they will just give him some long ass contract at a very reasonable price with the understanding that he will still get his money when he retires.

Celtics point guard Rajon Rondo is rumored to be seeking the equivalent of a max contract, according to radio analyst Cedric Maxwell.

“Rumor has it that Rondo has asked for a $100 million extension. You’ve got Smart, the young kid, and you’ve got Young, the other kid from Kentucky — both guards. And in the NBA system right now, the way they’re being paid, you would pay both those guys probably about $4 million for one year instead of the $100 million right now that Rondo wanted to ask for."

According to Dan Gilbert, Bron winked at him, shook his hand and said, I'm not going anywhere boss. I think he can tell a white lie to Wade.

According to Dan Gilbert, Bron winked at him, shook his hand and said, I'm not going anywhere boss. I think he can tell a white lie to Wade.

Right. Some rich white guy vs. his friend, fellow African American, and someone he's gone to the past 4 Finals with.

You're not as smart as I thought you were.

only one I can see leaving is Bosh because he can easily make up the money to another team on a 3x15 type deal

That's quite possible. I just don't think he'd have opted out since he already had money locked up, but it is possible.

There is just no f'ing way that Bron/Wade are going anywhere after Wade just opted out of the best deal he'll ever see again for the rest of his life at $42M over 2 years. There is literally no chance it happens.

You guys are underestimating the allure of the 330. If I lived in that house, I'd never leave.

I'm doubling down. He will be a Cav this November.

Make an lolIvy like offer in a new thread. I'm guessing you'll get lots of takers after they all opted out.

lolIvy was not a typo either (obviously)....that has to be his new name....I've never seen an adult male use 'lol' more than him. He uses it more than a 13 yr old girl.

The Orlando Magic have decided to waive Jameer Nelson, the Orlando Sentinel has learned.

Memphis forward Ed Davis will be an unrestricted free agent, league source tells Yahoo.

Make an lolIvy like offer in a new thread. I'm guessing you'll get lots of takers after they all opted out.

lolIvy was not a typo either (obviously)....that has to be his new name....I've never seen an adult male use 'lol' more than him. He uses it more than a 13 yr old girl.

You're in Buffalo. If Lebron is not a Cav next season, will bring you beer. If he is a Cav, you're off the hook. Deal?

LeBron does deserve a max deal though, for obvious reasons. It was amazing to me when I heard this yesterday.....LeBron has NEVER been the highest paid player on his team thus far in his career. That's crazy.

You're in Buffalo. If Lebron is not a Cav next season, will bring you beer. If he is a Cav, you're off the hook. Deal?

Sure, but you could at least have asked for some real beer from me if LeBron is a Cav. I'm a few minutes from Canada Tip....where they have real beer, not some crap you're gonna bring me from Cleveland.

:hello:

Sure, but you could at least have asked for some real beer from me if LeBron is a Cav. I'm a few minutes from Canada Tip....where they have real beer, not some crap you're gonna bring me from Cleveland.

:hello:

molson triple X please

That's not that crazy, that's just modern sports. Nick Swisher is the highest paid Indian. And LeBron's doing alright.

We got a couple of the best breweries in the world here. Don't be afraid.

: Jason Kidd & Bucks working on contract: $4M to $5M a year range, per sources. Length uncertain, but no less than three years

need t-dot here or tuck, but I am no expert on NBA contracts, but Wade gets that dough either way right? Also I am sure the Players Assc will frown upon him not/lowering his salary in anyway(not even sure it is possible)

And yes Larry I saw you said what I just said in a recent post before you go in on me:wacky:

need t-dot here or tuck, but I am no expert on NBA contracts, but Wade gets that dough either way right? Also I am sure the Players Assc will frown upon him not/lowering his salary in anyway(not even sure it is possible)

And yes Larry I saw you said what I just said in a recent post before you go in on me:wacky:

no, if you opt out, you get nothing.

I would imagine there is a handshake deal with riley that he will get that amount spread out over X number of years. Wade would do this for cap flexibility ...

Zach Lowe @ZachLowe_NBA · 23m

I've heard flip-flopped #s for Bosh and Wade -- $12M for CB, $10M for DW -- but regardless, those are kind of #s MIA needs to get real space

Retweeted by Zach Lowe
Brian Windhorst @WindhorstESPN · 25m

Earlier, @johncanzanobft reported Wade was willing to start at $12M per season & Bosh $11M & this backs that up. Story coming.

Retweeted by Zach Lowe
Brian Windhorst @WindhorstESPN · 27m

Heat telling free agents they will have $12+ million to spend, indicating Wade & Bosh ready to take huge pay cuts, sources told ESPN

Zach Lowe @ZachLowe_NBA · 23m

I've heard flip-flopped #s for Bosh and Wade -- $12M for CB, $10M for DW -- but regardless, those are kind of #s MIA needs to get real space

Retweeted by Zach Lowe
Brian Windhorst @WindhorstESPN · 25m

Earlier, @johncanzanobft reported Wade was willing to start at $12M per season & Bosh $11M & this backs that up. Story coming.

Retweeted by Zach Lowe
Brian Windhorst @WindhorstESPN · 27m

Heat telling free agents they will have $12+ million to spend, indicating Wade & Bosh ready to take huge pay cuts, sources told ESPN

Was just going to post this. Pretty sure the $11M for Bosh and $12M for Wade are simply the 1st year figures as well...they aren't going to get that each year of the deal from what I gather.

no, if you opt out, you get nothing.

I would imagine there is a handshake deal with riley that he will get that amount spread out over X number of years. Wade would do this for cap flexibility ...

Exactly, this was the point we were making yesterday, and the reason it's pretty much a done deal that all 3 are staying in Miami. There's no chance anyone would opt out of a $42M deal over 2 years w/o being 100% certain that the band would all be back.

BREAKING: Jodie Meeks Has Agreed To A Three Year, $19 Million Contract With The Detroit Pistons On Tuesday

Lakers gonna suck so much again this year.

shouldnt we be laughing at the pistons for giving meeks 6+ million per year?

hopefully nick young is next. get that fuck outta LA

shouldnt we be laughing at the pistons for giving meeks 6+ million per year?

hopefully nick young is next. get that fuck outta LA

Meeks is decent but 6 million a year....hell no lmao

Nick Young sux...can't stand him just jacking up the worst shots...dude never passes or play D either.

Exactly, this was the point we were making yesterday, and the reason it's pretty much a done deal that all 3 are staying in Miami. There's no chance anyone would opt out of a $42M deal over 2 years w/o being 100% certain that the band would all be back.
I wonder what Wade would take....crazy to walk from 42mil....for fake championships at this point?

I know he has money, but tough tough to walk away from that money

I wonder what Wade would take....crazy to walk from 42mil....for fake championships at this point?

I know he has money, but tough tough to walk away from that money

He's going to take every bit of that $42M....it will just be spread out over a longer period than 2 years.

BREAKING: Jodie Meeks Has Agreed To A Three Year, $19 Million Contract With The Detroit Pistons On Tuesday

Lakers gonna suck so much again this year.

Makes me me think pistons going to move some bodies...

Love Pau to a contender. Think he is a big time FA after you get rid of the top tier guys. He is a puss, but LA was not great to him the last two years. ALways on the trading block.

hahah Ric Bucher admitting he fucked up!

Lowry is going to either be Heat or Raptor next year, nothing else in the market would entice TO to do a sign and trade.

tm you gotta provide some context man. whatd bucher admit he fucked up on? whatd the rockets do?

Bucher was pushing this Lowry Sign and Trade from the Raps to the heat, and then Bosh would go back to Toronto

for 2 days until he basically admitted his source was bs

tm you gotta provide some context man. whatd bucher admit he fucked up on? whatd the rockets do?

The Rockets put Melo on a huge billboard in Houston wearing a #7 jersey (which is Jeremy Lin's #). Lin isn't too happy about it.

haha all good.

that billboard thing is risky. lakers took a huge fail to the face putting ones up for d12

Bucher was pushing this Lowry Sign and Trade from the Raps to the heat, and then Bosh would go back to Toronto

for 2 days until he basically admitted his source was bs

aaah right. he tweeted that lowry rumor during the draft. everyone just laughed at him lol

LeBron's coming home, gentlemen. Calm before the storm. This will leave plenty of cash for Wade, two problems solved.

If Pau goes to the thunder does that put them ahead of the spurs in the west? That's a pretty good front court

Back