****Draft lottery, trade rumors, Kevin Love- Draft In game******

t-dot please tell me who the fuck the Raps picked????

He didnt work out for anyone. The kid is real young (youngest in draft) and looks smooth (Ive been trying to get a hold of as many clips as possible). Masai probably used his third world connections to get a good enough read on the guy. He looks more polished than Giannis, but not as great physically.

SF is a problem for us, so I dont mind this pick so much. Masai is swinging for the fences, it isnt that bad a gamble for 20.

I preferred Capela or Anderson, but I can see why he did this.

I didn't mean fuck the World Cup angrily, I meant that the clock then no clock is an elephant in the room in America. It's over or it isn't.

No Carson yet or the big guy for ASU.

I think the big guy for ASU could be a decent backup in the league

That fucker Zach Levine should have a glass of STFU about getting drafted to a team he doesn't want to go to. Maybe he should go talk to Isiah Austin to get some fucking perspective. I hope he fails miserably and is out on his ass ASAP.

That fucker Zach Levine should have a glass of STFU about getting drafted to a team he doesn't want to go to. Maybe he should go talk to Isiah Austin to get some fucking perspective. I hope he fails miserably and is out on his ass ASAP.

haha, what did he say

All 4 guys I wanted for the Spurs just got picked.

Cleanthony Early maybe...would rather gamble and go for the big man Walter Tavares

They didn't even interview him. He was probably in the green room crying like a little pussy. Fuck him.

No Carson yet or the big guy for ASU.

I think the big guy for ASU could be a decent backup in the league

Carson def a 2nd round pick great athlete and speed but so small and no left hand.

The big guy I don't buy...dude is maybe 24...25 years old, he better do good vs guys he is 5 years older than.

so you think 12 minutes of play should take 3 hours?

cause soccer games average something like 65 minutes, in 1 hour and 45 mins

Soccer players are in better shape, more admirable, what do you want? I also like the World Cup. I can't quit the NFL.

Bachynski could be a decent backup at C. He can bang, board and eat some fouls if needed. Agree on Carson being undersized.

I'm shocked...he may be the next Diaw on offense but Diaw has really quick feet so can guard people.

rather have Cleanthony Early to be honest.

I'm shocked Early didn't go in the 1st round. Brazilian KD gets drafted but not Early? I think he could be the sleeper of this draft.

I think I would rather have Joe Harris than Anderson...and I'm a fan of Anderson at UCLA.

Dinwiddie too

KJ McDaniels still out there to...

or are they guaranteed money if they are first round and a place on the team?

just the money...assuming they sign him...might tell him to go play in Europe for a year or sign him and send him to the NDBL.

Spurs have Deshaun Thomas out of Ohio State on their NDBL team

Back