Doctor Bob 9/20 IN-GAME...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
OK, for those who are in "the know" - anyone know what time he's coming out today? I have heard nothing different so I'm going to assume 5:45 Eastern once again.

I'll be around once they start coming out...

:cheers:

No idea on the time. Anyone have an accurate record as to how Bob has done so far this year in cfb and in nfl ?

Not sure what this is all about but one of the guys who is a definite BOB subscriber (always bets me before the screen moves, like 10 seconds before) just laid me the worst price in the world on BYU earlier. I had 11.5 and there are 11s out there, yet he still laid it. Guessing either that was an early release or someone is trying to dummy the line up even further but keep a close eye on that game...

CKR--BYU will definitely be a play. It's one of the top plays on all services, so why not Bob. Probably up to 14.

"For the season I am 6-4 on my college Best Bets and 14-9 on a Star Basis and my record based on the lines after they move is 5-3 and 12-7 on a Star Basis."

This Week's Best Bets Released on Thursday at 2:45 pm Pacific.

he's 0-2 with his nfl picks

these are his nfl picks for week 3

one best bet and 6 strong opinions.

Cincinnati (+3) 3-Star at +3 1/2, 2-Stars at +3.

Strong Opinions
Houston (+6)
Buffalo - New England UNDER (42)
Tampa Bay (-3 1/2)
Chicago (-3)
Dallas - Chicago UNDER (41 1/2)
Tennessee (+3 1/2)

let me know if you want to read the write-ups.

looks like vanzack is on Oklahoma/Tulsa under....there's almost 20k available on the over right now at MB...

heh.

Steve, are you a DrBob subscriber?

NO! no way that i subscribe to a tout. i just think his writeups are the pretty good and i love to read his stuff. most of the time i don't even tail him on any of his picks. just love to read his stuff and it's always fascinating to see how the lines change within a couple of minutes on thursdays.

there's almost 20k available on the over right now at MB...

heh.

Not too familiar with what that means exactly... hate to ask, but can you explain that? Obviously it has something to do with the line movement... does it mean that if they net 20k more on the over the line will move? I really have no idea, lol, just a shot in the dark

Someone just said Bob is on A+M tonight? Haven't seen the movement tho... and he usually doesnt start until 545 so who knows

Not too familiar with what that means exactly... hate to ask, but can you explain that? Obviously it has something to do with the line movement... does it mean that if they net 20k more on the over the line will move? I really have no idea, lol, just a shot in the dark

at matchbook, it's an exchange, so you get to define your own offer.

If I want a wager, then it appears as an offer on the opposite side.

so, if I want A&M tonight for $5500 at -110, then it shows up on the exchange as an offer for $5000 at +110.

make sense?

NO! no way that i subscribe to a tout. i just think his writeups are the pretty good and i love to read his stuff. most of the time i don't even tail him on any of his picks. just love to read his stuff and it's always fascinating to see how the lines change within a couple of minutes on thursdays.

I meant no offense with my question...

folks, as for TAMU, I already see Miami -1.5 at Greek.

is Bob a totals guy, or he just stick to sides.

and I hope he hits LSU. that would be sweet, unlikely, but sweet.

while we wait...

whatchyoo guys think about Oregon St and Arizona St....?

specifically....

I was thinking in terms of the ML...

Dr. Bob doesn't have A&M/Miami as a best bet or strong opinion. I highly doubt he has anything to do with line movement in that game.

at matchbook, it's an exchange, so you get to define your own offer.

If I want a wager, then it appears as an offer on the opposite side.

so, if I want A&M tonight for $5500 at -110, then it shows up on the exchange as an offer for $5000 at +110.

make sense?

very much so... wow i was way off haha, thanks man

while we wait...

whatchyoo guys think about Oregon St and Arizona St....?

specifically....

I was thinking in terms of the ML...

I lean Oregon St. +12 - I guess the ML is worth a shot as well. Trying to decide to bet +12 or hope that he is not on Oregon St.

This is my first post...I have been lurking for awhile now. I would just like to say thanks to all of you for ya'lls insight. GLTA :whip:

This is my first post...I have been lurking for awhile now. I would just like to say thanks to all of you for ya'lls insight. GLTA :whip:

welcome to the site, man. If you have any trouble, just PM a mod or a partner and we'll help sort it out.

If you're in Hawaii, we can always use more insight into the Hawaii program...

though HawaiiGuy is great all by himself, too.

:smiley_acbe:

I lean Oregon St. +12 - I guess the ML is worth a shot as well. Trying to decide to bet +12 or hope that he is not on Oregon St.

I'm hoping he's on arizona st........and I'm not sure I want to play it anyway. I was waiting for a Bjorks post, but I haven't seen one all week.

Red - He's from that comedy that came out earlier this year - McLovin.... Great handle by the way bro, got me laughin...

Inside of 5 minutes before we get some bets and moves...

I'm hoping he's on arizona st........and I'm not sure I want to play it anyway. I was waiting for a Bjorks post, but I haven't seen one all week.

Oregon St. has gone to +11.5 (-111) on Pinny. Does this scare you at all? (Not implying that it is Dr. Bob, just maybe a drop in general)

Oregon St. has gone to +11.5 (-111) on Pinny. Does this scare you at all? (Not implying that it is Dr. Bob, just maybe a drop in general)

line moves don't scare me in the least. At any rate, I haven't made a wager on it. I'm thinking ML anyway, and a half point doesn't usually change the ML. They often move independently of spreads.

Back