Doctor Bob 9/20 IN-GAME...

He caught me off guard there. I had no idea he was gonna take Zona.. That Cal line now at -13.5, keep dropping it BOB

LSU as well. I went ahead and moved to 18.5 - no reason that I will stay short with it; no one will be interested in South Carolina until it gets to 20 now...

this is in the Dr Bob thread at covers...

Rotation #312 Buffalo (+3 1/2) Strong Opinion at +3 or more.
Rotation #353 North Carolina (+13 1/2) Strong Opinion at +13 or more.
Rotation #317 Miami-Ohio Strong Opinion at +14 or more, 2-Star Best Bet at +16 or more.
Rotation #362 Arkansas (-7) Strong Opinion at -7 or less.
Rotation #360 Cincinnati (-23 1/2) Strong Opinion at -24 or less. 2-Star Best Bet at -23 or less.
Rotation #342 Houston (-6 1/2) Strong Opinion at -7 or less.
Rotation #392 Louisiana-Lafayette (+10) Strong Opinion at +10 or more.
Rotation #375 Iowa (+7 1/2) Strong Opinion at +7 or more.

Hard to run on Oregon State so far this year and take torain away from arizona state and the offense loses a lot of production. Carpenter struggled against basically the same beaver defense last year in route to getting blown out. The plus 12 is a bit high imo and think the beavers may be a pretty live dog for the ml. I am losing in cfb so far, though.

Red - Thanks but its missing the LSU pick, he has to be on that for it to move 2 points

Hard to run on Oregon State so far this year and take torain away from arizona state and the offense loses a lot of production. Carpenter struggled against basically the same beaver defense last year in route to getting blown out. The plus 12 is a bit high imo and think the beavers may be a pretty live dog for the ml. I am losing in cfb so far, though.

thanks bro...maybe he'll take ASU......here's to hoping...

Buffalo is a Dr Bob looking game if i've ever seen one....a bad big 12 school going to a hungry mac school w/ no motivation in a meaningless game and a very important game for the Mac school.

Rotation #312 Buffalo (+3 1/2) Strong Opinion at +3 or more.
Rotation #353 North Carolina (+13 1/2) Strong Opinion at +13 or more.
Rotation #317 Miami-Ohio Strong Opinion at +14 or more, 2-Star Best Bet at +16 or more.
Rotation #362 Arkansas (-7) Strong Opinion at -7 or less.
Rotation #360 Cincinnati (-23 1/2) Strong Opinion at -24 or less. 2-Star Best Bet at -23 or less.
Rotation #342 Houston (-6 1/2) Strong Opinion at -7 or less.
Rotation #392 Louisiana-Lafayette (+10) Strong Opinion at +10 or more.
Rotation #374 LSU (-16 1/2) 3-Star Best Bet at -17 or less, 2-Stars from -17 1/2 to -19 points.
Rotation #375 Iowa (+7 1/2) Strong Opinion at +7 or more.

apparently that is it.

that about right, Rexy?

Back