Dec 11th - Dec 17th Weekly Discussion Thread...

John Wall upgraded to questionable. But being questionable wouldn't be surprised to see him sit. But at least he'll be back soon.

People saying there's a chance for Lebron to join up with Harden and CP3. I welcome him to come to the Western Conference. Please do.

Yeah I doubt he'd ever do it. He's got a straight line to the finals in the East, with maybe one team that can compete, the Celtics IMO.

If Lebron wants to win ships his best shot is probably in the West with another super team. Plus his legacy can't take many more finals losses. If he stays in Cleveland he's got another 2 or 3 coming his way. The dude is going to be like 3-9 with 2 of the wins coming on a super team sideshow.

No doubt he wants to play with CP3 but he knows Melo is done. Doubt he would go for anything with him unless the dude is a stretch 4 off the bench.

per Brad on radio this am

Al Horford out (rest) marcus morris (out, legit hurt) and uncle drew probable

Nuggs come in on B2B and brad knows C's owe them some pay back for last couple defeats

I would think it would be a smart move but Harden, CP and Lebron-------how could Houston afford it?

Nuggets in a shitty spot, 6th road game and 3rd in 4 plus played an OT game in that stretch.

C's on a 3rd a 4 but the watered down variety.

It's about as close to a scheduled loss as you can get.

If Al was playing I'd be on it big time.

Still debating.

Paul George o23.5 points +110
Memphis TT o96.5
Blazers +2.5 -105
Blazers 1H +1.5 -110
Blazers 1Q +0.5 -110
Celtics -5.5 -110

nbafan agree the first two, why does it seem everyone wants to take the Wiz out of the over equation? I think it sails but the Grizz could fold late

Seems like a spot to make a statement for LeCramps and Co.

On TNT and vs Lonzo's Balls.

Line is 2-3 points too low which is concerning.

At the end of the day though if Cramps wants to cover the spread - he will and if he doesn't - he wont.

#vegasstooge

At the end of the day though if Cramps wants to cover the spread - he will and if he doesn't - he wont.

#vegasstooge

This is why betting on dogs in situations like this is not a good strategy as far as I am concerned -- badly overmatched dogs just have such a small amount of control over whether they cover or not. When the stronger team can win by 20 (or 30) if for some reason they feel like doing so, you're better off trying to figure out what that stronger team wants to do rather than figure out how motivated the weaker team is...

This is why betting on dogs in situations like this is not a good strategy as far as I am concerned -- badly overmatched dogs just have such a small amount of control over whether they cover or not. When the stronger team can win by 20 (or 30) if for some reason they feel like doing so, you're better off trying to figure out what that stronger team wants to do rather than figure out how motivated the weaker team is...

Exactly.

Nothing sexy about an overmatched dog.

In this league it comes down to how motivated the better team is. If they wanna kick your ass they will and if they don't, they won't.

It's a better/stronger team driven league fueled by the metrics, it's not football where randomness is common place.

What the Cavs are doing ATS at home is quite remarkable.

Has never happened before in the league.

1-13-2 ATS at home (1-15 ATS depending on where you got the number).

0-10-1 ATS vs losing teams.

What the Cavs are doing ATS at home is quite remarkable.

Has never happened before in the league.

1-13-2 ATS at home (1-15 ATS depending on where you got the number).

0-10-1 ATS vs losing teams.

You gotta 'Tip' yer hat to them...

I mean, those numbers are ridiculous but not impossible with a team that will always be overvalued due to Le-Laker-2-B

trap game for okc imo with PG's revenge game on Wednesday and melo's revenge game tomorrow... definitely will be on melo's point prop

took philly -1 and hornets 1Q -2... expect a strong start out of charlotte... just cannot trust them for a full game and more than two buckets

agreed, cant go against the bulls right now, completely different team with mirotic back

and the bucks laying that much with their shitty defense isn't something I would do

loving the spurs

by principle I never take a 2h line which is lined higher than full game

but this is crazy...

boston closed at -4.5

down 7 at half, they are now -2.5 for the game

by principle I never take a 2h line which is lined higher than full game

but this is crazy...
That literally is one of the stronger lines you will see...

They are saying enticing Boston bettors... and hoping it lands on 1?

A soft line there is 6 or so...

It was definite bait it looks like.

Game line, 2nd half line...the whole she-bang.

Jazz dayum near rout territory perhaps.

Double OT...

Massive moose on under for anyone that had...well will be in 9.5 mins...

Interesting take there...do you play Joel entire OT? Long ass stretch for him.

Back