Dec 11th - Dec 17th Weekly Discussion Thread...

what a crazy game

everyone knows embiid has the advantage and that's what they should exploit

a smart coach would use that as a decoy

I do not play many sides before games anymore but tonight was the Houston Playoff Revenge game after the Game 6 drubbing last May, right?

Books throwing out a pretty strong -5 Thunder line. I'm sure there will be Knicks love, Thunder off long game b2b they will be tired etc. KP a ? and Kanter is banged up, I'm thinking of continuing to ride the Thunder. A ml par of -200 to the vikings and Jags is +110.

Early thoughts

Bucks are catching too many, maybe over would be better but I wouldn't lay the 10.5

Mavs/Spurs under 197 though it looks too easy

Billy Donovan and Scotty Brooks are the same person.

It's like the Thunder fired Scotty to hire Scotty.

Billy luck boxed a win vs Philly because he left Roberson in on a key offensive possession and Roberson is that bad nobody bothered to guard him.

Death by isolation. Copy and paste of his predecessor.

Wussell not built to make his teammates better. He is a walking personal stat-line nothing more.

Good luck not winning shit for many, many years OKC.

everyone saying how good the okc/philly game was..... I thought it was pure shit basketball
It was ugly. I watched it all.

Sixers are team slop.

OKC is team ISO.

There is a reason it took till 3rd OT to get the over in.

Harden likes to dance at the top of the 3-point line in the final quarter as folks who bet the Rox to cover the spread cringe before he heaves a contested brick or turns it over with an errant pass into 3 defenders.

Sadly he's also taught Eric Gordon this trick.

As for the Sixers they are vastly overrated this season. First full year together, they are a talented yet sloppy mess running a junk offense.

Simmons is a fart in the wind with the rock.

Both matinee faves cash, very reliable is this angle.

Road dogs don't like sunlight.

Lost the over in raps game by bucket.....124 1half and 77 2half....smh....especially the sucko kings....

Back