CTG 2015-16 Fantasy Basketball H2H League

reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
We have 10 total, still need 2 more people. Its an active league - we just had a couple guys drop out from last year.

Please let Smoke know and he can send you an invite to join. Gabe stated he might be interested.

Buy-In: $100 (LeagueSafe)
Draft: Thursday, October 22nd @ 9:30 PM Eastern.
Standard 9 Cat League (FG%, FT%, 3PM, PTS, AST, REB, ST, BLK, TOs)
Positions - PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, UTIL, UTIL, 5 BN

Has Al Burma signed up ? I know he expressed interest. Hopefully he and Gabe are the 2 owners we need.

I understand. It's not easy coordinating everyone's schedule. I can't make Thursday. But if im the only one don't worry I'll auto draft.

you're right my bad, didn't read it correctly. Added an "it"

Had someone change draft date last second on me in FF so I am still sensitive lol.

I don't see why anyone would be against it. Pretty sure everyone trusts you to not fudge up the results.

Everyone vote please.

Can't enter the league as it says its full, not sure if we did the draft or not?

I just keep getting emails from league safe to pay for the league but the problem is I can't enter the fucking league

OK when I go to sign up its says the league is full and the commissioner needs to raise the amount of teams? Is there anything we can do, like cancel and start the process over as it appears ii fucked up somewhere along the line..I work 3-11, but whatever not trying to leave u guys out to dry

yea it was a bit confusing for me too when you reassigned me to the guy that was there LY

just change your handle

Who are the people in the league that dont have their CTG handles?

Think most of the team names are pretty self explanitory

Walking wounded is tdot

DidgeriJRUE is renew

Flight 6 is cappingcrunch

And SF_Capper is Al Burna but apparently hes having issues??

Back