CTG 2015-16 Fantasy Basketball H2H League

Congrats guys...

I agree that the regular season winner should get something. It's the fair thing to do.

it was a fun season

At the behest of Galt I renewed the league...

Itd be dumb to stop playing right when my Sixer stacking strategy will begin to payoff

I think it automatically signed people up? I didnt sent invites to two people because it looked like they werent that active last year?

This is who was renewed:

ArizonaKid
DidgeriJRUE
Duncan Donuts
guaranteeeds
Inspekdah
nbafan88
Team Gorg
Uncle Galtie
Walking Wounded

Not sure who all those are in CTG but confirmation of interest would be appreciated

and theres 2 spots - dont know who gabes team and the FU Tour were

Draft is set for Thursday 10/20 at 915 EDT

Congrats Galt.

I like regular season winner getting their $$$ back for that accomplishment. Just me.

I also think players should go to waivers the second their games start. Adding guys the day of or getting a key free agent addition only benefits the people who make 50+ moves/year. That's not right. Everyone should be able to use their waiver budget to add a guy overnight who blows up, or will be benefiting from an injury, etc.

I'd even be down for maybe going roto next season? Who knows.

But fun times. See y'all next season.

First idea hell no, all you have to do is not go 0-2 in the playoffs and the league winner cashes.

2nd idea is a great idea and should be implemented immediately.

I could go for a change whether it be switching to a roto format or perhaps starting this season allow 1 keeper (that you had to draft) for 1 season only at the expense of a draft round one higher than were your keeper was selected. So if you draft Marcus Paige in the 14th round this year, if he is your keeper he costs you your 13th round pick in next's years draft...no first rounders allowed....just an idea.

Regular season winner should get their money back. It's less than 10% of the pot. But we can keep the payouts the same they should just be made clear before the season starts.

I see only 10 guys are in? If someone backs out let me know. I have a friend who will join in a heartbeat who will be very active.

I am also interested in going roto??

And please, SMOKE, make it so that all players each night go to waivers. Not sure what the exact setting is to do so but I know there is one.

No roto please, let's stick with the format and run it back. And I agree with giving the reg season winner their money back

Sounds good to me. Regular season $ back and keep everything else the same.

Smoke - can you check your inbox and consider sending my buddy an invite? He's a "guest" on this site here and there and would be a welcome, active, addition.

Thanks.

dont players already go straight to waivers once their games start? definitely don't like Roto. People will quit half way through.

No one goes to waivers... only players dropped.

Correct. When a player went down with injury someone could claim his replacement immediately.

I agree 100% all players should go waivers once their game starts. Can adjust the waiver time to 0 days so everyone would have a chance to bid overnight, then unrostered players become free agents again.

Correct. When a player went down with injury someone could claim his replacement immediately.

I agree 100% all players should go waivers once their game starts. Can adjust the waiver time to 0 days so everyone would have a chance to bid overnight, then unrostered players become free agents again.

From what I remember from being the Commissioner of a league through Yahoo is that this is accomplished through "next day additions". Meaning every player is claimed/bid on overnight for the following day. I do not believe you can add a free agent the day of even if the game has not started. It's always for the next day. Essentially everyday is like a Tuesday in fantasy football and everything is processed the following morning.

But this "next day" feature at least curtails the add/drop people.

Please hold a spot for me for approximately 1-2 hours, hopefully less. Seeing if draft date works.
What is the cost of the league?

$100.

Yes it's H2H 12 teams and has been a pretty competitive league through the years.

Awesome, Smoke is commish and will hopefully sent you an invite soon.

Just to confirm that everyone is back in -

People who have indicated they are:

1. Smoke (PAID)
2. ArizonaKid
3. Inspekdah
4. JGalt (PAID)
5. guaranteeed (PAID)

6. renew (PAID)
7. Inspekdahs buddy (PAID)
8. nuggz (PAID)
9. nbafan (PAID)

10. Team Gorg
11. t-dot (PAID)

???? :

12. Duncan Donuts (CappingCrunch)

Last edited:
set the league safe up and sent the invites to the emails on there from last year

payment deadline is the draft this year.........................

Can we extend this period to 2 nights? Will allow folks with busier schedules to pick up guys. I know I am not always available to check the NBA news every night. Not sure if anyone else feels the same way...

Would anyone else like it if we did an auction draft? Just throwing out an idea. I've never done one but it's a lot more fair way of drafting

Definitely too ill prepared for auction. I still Need to pay, on the radar. Do we know if we have 10 or 12 or when will finalize the total # of people?

I continue to be flabbergasted when I look at Inspek's draft from last year. Just an absurd/astonishing draft. How that happened, nobody knows.

FYI, my friend is a comanager with me in this league. Hope that's not a problem.

Come on gents.

How many have yet to pay. We really need a better way to communicate with each other than through this thread

Aside from the four who are in and haven't paid yet....

i I think we need a team.

havent heard a word back from Mike/cappingcrunch/Duncan donuts

nothing on the league board, PM here or email.

i think at this point the only thing to do is find someone else?

if this is anything like the 2nd baseball league, doubtful we find a 12th.

Monday draft wouldnt work for me personally.

This fucking blows. Monday no good for me either

It was just a suggestion, and proved to be a bad one at that if 2 (or more) guys can't do the draft on Monday. I'm merely saying that pushing back the draft will give us time to find a 12th owner.

It was just a suggestion, and proved to be a bad one at that if 2 (or more) guys can't do the draft on Monday. I'm merely saying that pushing back the draft will give us time to find a 12th owner.

I understand and your suggestion makes sense. Just find it hard to believe that we can't find 1 or 2 guys out of the thousands who post here.

I understand and your suggestion makes sense. Just find it hard to believe that we can't find 1 or 2 guys out of the thousands who post here.

Me too. I'm amazed that you run a great NFL Survivor Pool with a low entry fee and yet only 25 people entered and this is a major sports betting forum...go figure.

Back