2017 #1 Fantasy Baseball League

2 things -

1 - Smokes team is actually really good, for whoever takes it over; as long as you’re active. Far better than what I inherited when I joined the league.

2 - I’d be interested in the CTG 1 league if there is still space. I was in it for like 4 years or so previously.

1 is not a keeper league.

Grind and H pls DM me your email address. I just sent out invites and not sure if we aren’t getting all 12 back. If we don’t, will invite you for sure.

Trying to get the draft done prior to Japan series

Grind and Hbomb, I have two that haven’t responded yet. If you are still interested, PM me your email addresses.

Just renewed the league. GW, only other playoff tie breaker that yahoo offers is that higher seed advances.

Throwing out some draft dates as I'm in Vegas 3/18 - 3/22

Monday 3/16
Monday 3/23
Tuesday 3/24

8pm central or later would be great.

Season starts on Thursday 3/26

Here is who I know is coming back for sure:
Aplous
GW
Canes
Haywood
Tip
HBomb

Haven’t heard one way or another from the others. I will get LeagueSafe set up this weekend and start looking at draft dates.

Anyone speak to the others?

Here is who I know is coming back for sure:
Aplous
GW
Canes
Haywood
Tip
HBomb

Haven’t heard one way or another from the others. I will get LeagueSafe set up this weekend and start looking at draft dates.

Anyone speak to the others?
Why are we considering Tip? He quit around the all-star break last year and was essentially a dead team for the majority of the season.

Tip is in. He had an access issue when he switched internet providers that prevented him from getting into the league website. Good standing member of the league.

I’ll also add that his access was fine when I played him early July. I ended up beating him 12-0 to cement him in last place and he didn’t make a roster move the rest of the season.

thank you for changing the tiebreaker, i look forward to it knocking me out again this year now that it has been fixed

Draft is set for Monday 3/23 at 9 PM EST. LeagueSafe invites were sent. Please let me know if you have conflicts or not receiving emails from league or LeagueSafe.

Everyone has confirmed they are in except for Compton Ballers. Anyone know him to reach out to confirm interest?

If anyone is interested, please DM me. It’s a competitive H2H 5 standard category league with lots of good standing members.

Leaning towards waiting until we get some clarity as to when season starts. Like drafting close as possible to season start. Hopefully we can find another date with no conflicts.

Back