CTG 2015-16 Fantasy Basketball H2H League

Even though I trust y'all....If everyone isn't paid I really don't think we should do the draft after what happened last year.

Me too. I'm amazed that you run a great NFL Survivor Pool with a low entry fee and yet only 25 people entered and this is a major sports betting forum...go figure.

I'd say more than half in that survivor arent even from this site.. mostly friends in the real world.

Even though I trust y'all....If everyone isn't paid I really don't think we should do the draft after what happened last year.

Agreed.. Someone let me know who i need to hunt down via email, PM, or i'll even resort to public shaming

Spek and Gorg were both active yesterday according to their profiles. AZ posted in here as well. Theyve all been in the league for a few years so Id expect theyre a little more reliable with payment rather than that random guy we got to fill the league.

I paid, its just not updated above.

Oh I fully agree on that point. That dude was a buffoon.

AK told me in the politics thread that he'll pay 30 min before the draft lol

So if it's ok to let my cousin join we should be all set.

Alright - we're full up draft is officially on for tomorrow at 915pm eastern

Inspekdah, ArizonaKid and Gorg need to pay

Just never got around to logging into leaguesafe or checking CTG messages. Busy time of year @ work.

All set now. Thanks.

I say we go ahead.. AK is good for it (or at least he has been in other pools etc...).. i really would like to know draft order before the draft starts.

at this point its kinda pointless. some people (like me :)) probably wont be able to check in on their draft position until they get back on to draft.

Question regarding waivers.. is this a "budget" league? Like you start w/ $100 and have to claim someone and say how much you willing to pay?

NBA fantasy is so much better than NFL because it actually involves skill and is not solely based on the draft and who picks up the backup for the guy who just got injured. NFL fantasy blows in comparison.

NBA fantasy is so much better than NFL because it actually involves skill and is not solely based on the draft and who picks up the backup for the guy who just got injured. NFL fantasy blows in comparison.

I can see that.. I just enjoy the NFL more than NBA in general. I loathe some of these guys in the NBA and enjoy the college game so much more.

I say we go ahead.. AK is good for it (or at least he has been in other pools etc...).. i really would like to know draft order before the draft starts.

Agreed. I didn't know we were waiting for everyone to pay before setting the draft order or I would've paid sooner. I bet the same goes for AK.

He should be well aware... i made it known to him many times

I'm thinking he doesn't want the draft order set beforehand

He should be well aware... i made it known to him many times

I'm thinking he doesn't want the draft order set beforehand

I highly doubt he would do that. He's been in the leagues for a while. He'll pay. Honestly, the draft order should be released. If there were/are serious concerns about him paying, then you guys should kick him out. If you think he's going to pay, then what is the downside of releasing the draft order now if the majority wants it done?

I highly doubt he would do that. He's been in the leagues for a while. He'll pay. Honestly, the draft order should be released. If there were/are serious concerns about him paying, then you guys should kick him out. If you think he's going to pay, then what is the downside of releasing the draft order now if the majority wants it done?

i agree with this

Back