2017 #1 Fantasy Baseball League

Looking for one player. It’s a 12 team HTH with standard scoring. Long standing league. Draft is Sunday 7/19 at 9 est. please let me know if interested.

Opening Day is a week from today, 4/1.

Top draft dates for me would be next Tuesday or Wednesday 3/30 or 3/31....as late as possible.

Let me take a look at yahoo fantasy baseball today and the rules, I gotta figure out if I have time to do a crash course and be able to draft respectably by Sunday! As I mentioned I’ve never played a fantasy baseball league! The 100 no big deal but I don’t wanna do it if I feel like I’d just be donating! Lol. If you guys still need someone commish can send me invite and instructions how to pay. Here my email:

dloss78@icloud.com

Any interest in a revival? Looking for a league after I won a league last season and @daviddaman2 stole the money.

Throwing out Tuesday 4/5 for a draft...Day after the Natty. Give us as much time as possible for rosters to settle before the season starts.

i need to smack around that plousy, it's been too long feel like i'm just getting out of federal prison

I posted a Roto league drafting tonight in the main baseball forum for those that interested. It is $200 Yahoo league. Let's get the band back together..

Back