2017 #1 Fantasy Baseball League

This shit is ridiculous we drafting tonight or no? Why don't we call it Monday and get our shit together.....

Tip says everyone has confirmed except for Wreck, I believe. Wreck are you in for tonight?

Your email is private so this is the only way to reach you.

I paid. One day "late", apparently. For some reason, a $10 late fee was deducted from my account. I'm not sure who this actually went to because only $100 went to the CTG-1 league pool.

I started the very first fantasy league on this website over a decade ago. I never played in a fantasy league where a late fee was added on. Only one time was there ever a problem with money (when a former member stole the entry funds). BAR was cool enough to step in and make sure all the players were still paid out.

Obviously, $10 is not a lot of money. But it's the principle of it. I'd like to know who received this $10.

A big fuck you to whoever entered this league and decided not to pay. Still not happy I was charged a "late" fee. That option could've been adjusted on league safe (we've done that before with the NBA league). But REALLY not happy that someone didn't pay. Never had that happen before in over a decade playing fantasy with members of this site.

Really pathetic...

A big fuck you to whoever entered this league and decided not to pay. Still not happy I was charged a "late" fee. That option could've been adjusted on league safe (we've done that before with the NBA league). But REALLY not happy that someone didn't pay. Never had that happen before in over a decade playing fantasy with members of this site.

Really pathetic...

shit who was it

Here’s who is in:
GW
Compton
Choo tang
Tip
Me
New guy
Western
In play
Gorg

Out
Wreck
Gabe

Haven’t heard
Grind
“Gabe disappeared” team.

Need at least one more.

Looks like we have 10. Tuesday night at 7 is a no go for me. Have plenty of availability however.

We are going to roll with 10. Still mixed league, but will have deeper rosters and lineups to account for 2 less teams.

Fellas, did I make the cut? I was int he 2016 lrague, gave my money up graciously and played all year. You guys don't like productive people and free money? :)

Yes you are in. I am trying to wrestle commissioner status from Tip. Draft will be Monday at 7pm est.

Guys, I am ok with Tuesday/Wednesday too. Can someone send me the league invite? I do n have any details related roster size, setting, fee, etc. Thanks = send to jsal73 at hotmail.com

8pm Central or later is best for me....830/9 would be best but I can do 8. Two little kids making this shit more difficult every year and Daylight Saving really fucked shit up. I’m worried we don’t have enough? Gabe and others still showing in the league....

I have been corresponding with Tip via twitter and not sure why he’s holding back setting this up. Feel free to reach out to him about why nothing has been set up.

We have 10 now and we modified rosters to accommodate for that. If you can get two more, we can go back to how we have played in the past.

Ok cool. It sounds like most of us would prefer a 12 man league so I’ll reach out to these guys and get back you in a little while

please please please let's do 12 and don't worry about the draft slot Law as it's not difficult to get them like it used to be

If Law can get his buddies, we have 12. Haven’t heard any way or another from Grind and thw owner of that Gabe disappeared team

Looks like I got the boot but if someone drops out last minute count me in per usual. Sorry I’ve been on vacation and didn’t see this until now

All good, Gorgy. I’ll be lurking later on just in case. But yeah always count me in every season unless I die or some shit... been in this bitch since year one lol.

Back to CTG -1....I don't think they'll count the Japan series in our weekly H2H? It's a full week before.

I'm in Vegas 20-23. I could do 10th-13th for sure.

Back