Coaching hires and rumors

Bro I could care less. If you think FAU is a good job and his 600k salary is laughable, then I don't know what to tell you bro.
Dude lost out to Major A and Charlie S to UH and SF....

lol sure u been on here about kiffen to LSU for weeks.
he wins 7 games, has an exciting team, here come the offers...

crimson posted above he is getting 1m

Well about 4 posts ago CK said he's getting about 1M/year and has been also said, he chose not to go to Houston because of the buyout.

HC is so much better than being forever labeled a coordinator these days, and I wouldn't doubt some mild success there. He'll recruit and the location is a desirable one.

Bro I could care less. If you think FAU is a good job and his 600k salary is laughable, then I don't know what to tell you bro.
Dude lost out to Major A and Charlie S to UH and SF....

Could say the same thing about LSU, lost out to both Jimbo and Herman, and settled for O

lol sure u been on here about kiffen to LSU for weeks.
he wins 7 games, has an exciting team, here come the offers...

crimson posted above he is getting 1m
Dudley, simple simpleton....I can assure that even though I wanted Kiffin to LSU, it doesn't change the fact that him going to FAU is an awful look.
It is.

Dudley, simple simpleton....I can assure that even though I wanted Kiffin to LSU, it doesn't change the fact that him going to FAU is an awful look.
It is.
Yes I am the simple simpleton, Christ.
your posts look of a special ed kid in 7th grade.

Could say the same thing about LSU, lost out to both Jimbo and Herman, and settled for O

Absolutely. Our AD is retarded. You get no argument from me there.
That said....it is one of the easiest places to have decent success. Part of the issue is obv playing Bama once a year, sometimes twice.

If u can explain why it's an awful look, do tell...
he had his fill of Saban I bet, the talent in Florida is unreal. He needs to prove himself as HC. He didn't take a job at Idaho state. He is getting paid 1 million. What is your issue?
he wins there n he will get big job opportunities...

Duds you are simple. It is ok. Strap on the steel toes, get the pail, hit the bricks.
It's all good bro.
lol I don't work in a warehouse but I am sure most warehouse workers have a higher iq than u kid
glad your working in the slums of NO as a financial advisor. Who tells u what a to invest in? easiest stock names to pronounce I bet.

If u can explain why it's an awful look, do tell...
he had his fill of Saban I bet, the talent in Florida is unreal. He needs to prove himself as HC. He didn't take a job at Idaho state. He is getting paid 1 million. What is your issue?
he wins there n he will get big job opportunities...

South Fla made sense. What can he really prove here? How long would he have to shake whatever stink he has on him?

Jobs open a lot I guess, right? Why would he take this one?
Sure it's in FLA? What in the fuck else is good about it?
Team was 3-8 or some shit. He obv doesn't want to stay there too long, and if someone else wants to take a shot on him, in my opinion, he leaves this year as a liability on himself if it goes bad, instead of being an OC and a bigger school taking the bait w/o the possibility of looking bad

lol I don't work in a warehouse but I am sure most warehouse workers have a higher iq than u kid
glad your working in the slums of NO as a financial advisor. Who tells u what a to invest in? easiest stock names to pronounce I bet.
Hahaha

That's all I needed hahaha

Sad u can't pay a bet or whatever it was..
tip did a nice thing for u and u can't repay him?
Fucking hot sauce, Christ.

Western Kentucky: Notre Dame offensive coordinator / quarterbacks coach Mike Sanford is expected to become the next head coach at Western Kentucky, according to Sports Illustrated’s Pete Thamel. But WBKO and other reports out of Kentucky say Sanford is interviewing for the job, but there is no deal yet. More coming on CoachingSearch.com.
Notre Dame: Wake Forest defensive coordinator Mike Elko is expected to interview for the Notre Dame defensive coordinator job this week, according to Fox Sports.

Western Kentucky: Notre Dame offensive coordinator / quarterbacks coach Mike Sanford is expected to become the next head coach at Western Kentucky, according to Sports Illustrated’s Pete Thamel. But WBKO and other reports out of Kentucky say Sanford is interviewing for the job, but there is no deal yet. More coming on CoachingSearch.com.
Notre Dame: Wake Forest defensive coordinator Mike Elko is expected to interview for the Notre Dame defensive coordinator job this week, according to Fox Sports.
Didn't Sanford HC unlv a few yrs ago n fail?

Like my little boys.
Cmon pal. It can't be that embarrassing.
My name is out there. I'm certified, nothing to hide.
Since you say my name, may we have yours?

WKU’s former head coach, Jeff Brohm, left to take the same job at Purdue a week ago. Brohm has built the Hilltoppers into back-to-back Conference USA champions with excellent offenses. Brohm went 30-10 in three seasons in Bowling Green, and former USC and Washington defensive assistant Nick Holt has been serving as the interim coach.
Sanford brings a long track record of good work with quarterbacks. He’s been heavily involved in the development of Notre Dame QB and potential top NFL draft pick DeShone Kizer over the last two years. QB-whispering, as ESPN’s Wayne Drehs explains, is sort of Sanford’s thing:
The coaches and players who've been a part of Sanford's rise say there are no revolutionary schemes or never-before-seen trick plays. He has an innate talent for relating to his quarterbacks -- and calling the perfect play at the perfect time.

Sanford’s Notre Dame offense was good in 2015, his first year there, when it finished in the top 10 in S&P+ despite being 34th in scoring. It declined this year, finishing 38th in S&P+ and 55th in scoring: 31 points per game.
He has a WKU connection from his past, having spent 2010 as the Tops’ passing game coordinator and QBs coach under current Oregon coach Willie Taggart. Like Taggart, Sanford comes from the Jim Harbaugh coaching tree.
He coached quarterbacks under Harbaugh at Stanford in 2007 and 2008, and later worked at Stanford in various roles under David Shaw. In Sanford’s second stint at Stanford he helped Kevin Hogan become one of the country’s most efficient passers.

At WKU, Sanford inherits an offense that doesn’t have any problem scoring. The Tops, who face Memphis in the Boca Raton Bowl on Dec. 20, scored 44 points per game this year. Their prolific quarterback, Mike White, still has another year of eligibility, but WKU is certain to lose a couple of star receivers and running backs.
The trick here will be getting more out of a defense that hasn’t been good enough to get WKU to a New Year’s Six bowl as the Group of 5’s top champion.
[h=4]Sanford’s departure adds to a pileup for Notre Dame.[/h]Earlier on the same day, Kizer announced he’d leave South Bend early for the draft. Kizer’s talented backup, Malik Zaire, is on his way out as a graduate transfer. And while Notre Dame’s recruited quarterbacks exceptionally well under Brian Kelly, there’s no longer an experienced option for 2017. One former top recruit, Brandon Wimbush, is the likeliest starter out of the QBs on the roster.
Notre Dame went 4-8 this season. It was a weird 4-8, which could’ve been 7-5. Now Kelly — who already was in the hunt for a defensive coordinator — needs to find someone to run his offense.

Sad u can't pay a bet or whatever it was..
tip did a nice thing for u and u can't repay him?
Fucking hot sauce, Christ.
Also I don't involved in other men's business. That's hoe shit.....
If I posted anything in the smash Ivy thread it was about hyphenation of last names for men.

Also notice the "whatever it was" thing.

Ok there was a older cat named mike Sanford who HC unlv. He is now the at Indiana state via Wikipedia

Also I don't involved in other men's business. That's hoe shit.....
If I posted anything in the smash Ivy thread it was about hyphenation of last names for men.

Also notice the "whatever it was" thing.
Other men's business is sending a dude some hot sauce huh... ur a clown

Looks like diff guy with same/similar name. I've heard the new WKU coaches name but don't know a ton. Pretty nice resume, I think. Harbaugh is putting together a nice little coaching tree under him which makes sense considering he is fruit from some pretty nice trees as well. I give WKU benefit of doubt they have made several smash hires in a row - Taggart, Petrino, Brohm.

Something I've been thinking about. My personal opinion is the AAC is the best G5 conf in football and I think it's easy to tell why - nearby talent. 6 of their 12 teams are in Florida, Texas, Louisiana and Ohio - 4 of the top 6 most talent rich high school football states. Aside from that - they have so much variety of offensive schemes - if you can coach a good defense in that league for a few years I think that is so impressive.

WKU one of the most impressive schools to me with what they've done given their pretty recent call up to FBS and just how bad the talent is in Kentucky.

The Mike Sanford that was HC at UNLV rode the Urban Meyer wave as his OC to get the UNLV job. He wasn't well liked by his players, I was shocked when I saw that name as WKU HC but I'm glad to see it's a different Mike Sanford, that's a good program they have down there.

I think he is a great DC, just looked and not many ties to New England. He does seem like he will be able to carry over the defensive mentality that they had under Rhule. Probably a good hire. Will be interested to see what they do for an OC and where UF goes for DC.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] LSU’s offensive coordinator search rolls on without Lane Kiffin. It’s been reported, and I can confirm, that LSU has heavily vetted former Orgeron coach Mark Helfrich, Alabama assistant Steve Sarkisian and Pitt offensive coordinator [/FONT]Matt Canada. The leader in the clubhouse right now is Canada. He’s set to interview with LSU today. If things go well, and offer could follow. From what I’ve gathered talking to people I trust, he’s definitely pulled ahead of Helfrich and Sarkisian.

Talk to me......is Canada the goods? Will this be a good hire for LSU?

All I have read is, yes......want to hear from you all.:shake2:

Very much pro style. Would be similar to Cam Cam offense, I would think. Hard to argue with what he did this year that offense was almost as LETHAL as d8. I think it depends on how much you really want to change things up. Based on the three candidates the most similar to least similar to what youve been doing would be Candada, Sark, Helfrich

Back