CTG Partner
Staff member
Spreads are current as of this posting.

Milwaukee -10/227.5

Houston -1.5/221.5

Boston -4/224

Golden State -9/235

Utah -6/214.5

If Boston plays like they did on Sunday then it won't be close. Horford back and they are sharing the ball while playing tenacious D. Philly is not capable of putting the type of game together that the C's did Sunday. They may grow to that (doubt it) but they are not there yet. C's by 10-15

Please destroy these picks (verbally) if you object to them. I’d rather have them destroyed (verbally) now than to wait for tomorrow and actually get destroyed by losing the money:

Bucks -10 vs Knicks: expecting Bucks not to jerk around as much they usually do, because this is their first Xmas game in recent years.

Thunder +1.5 vs Rockets: Thunder won their first game without cp3 a couple nights back, vs the Spurs, but Spurs were 3rd in 4 and 0 rest and away (which the Spurs are terrible at handling this season), and the Rockets win against them was no blowout. Playing without cp3 against a rested Thunder should be a different outcome.

Celtics -4 vs Seventysixers: Celtics have Horford back and played like the Celtics-that-know-exactly-what-they-are-doing in their last game. I have some worry that lack of Baynes and some maniacally heroic effort by Butler could screw this up. But wouldn’t be surprised if Brad Stevens hasn’t already figured out how to compensate for these factors.

Warriors -8.5 vs Lakers: Lakers very vulnerable without Tyson and McGee, and the Warriors don’t tend to screw around against any team that has Lebron on it.

Jazz -6 vs Trailblazers: Jazz demolished them in Portland a few days ago and should do so again in Utah. The Trailblazers second unit is composed of front-runners who can shoot incredibly well as long as they are winning and the home crowd is screaming for them. I really don’t expect much from them in Utah.

Awesome! Which 2 should I cut out?
Oh man, I dunno.

I like Boston. They just own this team.

I like OKC for sure.

The Dubs should pull away in 4th.

Utah is always an enigma.

The noon game should be a blowout but you never know in MSG on xmas day...bad Knicks teams have had their moments.

Oh man, I dunno.

I like OKC for sure.

The noon game should be a blowout but you never know in MSG on xmas day...bad Knicks teams have had their moments.

Thanks BAR!

Oh man, I dunno.

I like OKC for sure.

Here are some comments from myself... from the first night of the season when these two met...

Obviously a lot has changed since then...Jimmy...Boston inconsistent

But, Philly still doesn't have that 'give me 4 full quarters' attitude enough. IMO.

Philly is still a turnover machine.

10 turnovers

Philly's biggest bugaboo.

Most just being sloppy.

I would have taken Philly before the game.

Boston is good, very deep. They just couldn't buy a shot there in the middle 6 minutes of the 2Q and lead comfortably but the Sixers keep making unforced errors too. But, that is what Philly does. Until they upgrade their coach... not much is going to change.

Just a few snippets from the In-Game.

We saw this in the playoffs last year.

Now, tomorrow is a bigger game for Philly, but we also have a discounted line.

Methinks this game will have good trade value. We'll see.

One team I have made some nice coin off the last few years with LIVE ML's dog style is Boston. You gotta pick your spots though.

Knicks are a tough bet right now. Just not enough healthy bodies. Burke was huge for them before he rolled his ankle and missed 2 weeks, he had found his groove and was a bucket getter, has struggled in the couple games back. Trier and Robinson also both keys on that team are hurt. Trier is expected back from the hamstring injury and to play tomorrow but he’s missed 2 weeks and doubt he plays heavy minutes. Robinson is still out, and his defense and athleticism will sorely be missed vs the bucks. The Knicks d is atrocious, they’ve let up some huge quarters of late, Phx dropping over 40 and the Hawks lighting it up as well. Mudiay has been great, Knox is stepping up, but don’t see how they keep up w the bucks here unless those 2 get 60+ combined. Hardaway isn’t 100% but is playing with the foot injury and hasn’t been nearly consistent as he was the 1st 2 months of the year.

That said, if the Knicks drop this, they could be 9-32 real quick, as they go on a 6 game west coast trip where I’m not sure they win a game or best prob go 1-5. More ping pong balls for Zion or R.J. lol

I’d like to get involved on the lakers of McGee and chandler or at least one of them plays. Lake show minus lebron held their own vs the dubs last year and off a poor performance vs Memphis I expect a good effort from them tonorrow.

Ok so i‘m going with Celtics Warriors ML parlay based on what people here say is that good? Anything better?

Locked:

NYK +10
OKC ML
Boston/GSW MLP

Maybe come back on Lebron for a Christmas middle if Boston wins. I feel like the Under theory has been played out and is factored into these numbers. GL all!

one of the best fades i've seen posts his locks every Xmas, I suggest a parlay. Enjoy:

Milwaukee v. New York: Jimmy Seventikidis always gets the Xmas morning started off right watching ball from the hallowed courts of the Mecca, and today my friend we will be watching some hallowed ball indeed when the Greek Freek showcases to Knicks fan the superstar that they've been missing all these years
AWPmas Lock #1: Milwaukee - 10

Second on the slate of games:
OKC v. Rockets: Well who would have thought that we'd find ourselves in this position with the Rockets barely floating above .500 and OKC playing far better into the season. No CP3 will be the deciding factor as Russ and the (traitorous) boys deliver some extra Christmas joy into your stocking
AWPmas Lock #2: OKC +1

Third on the corner:
76ers v. Boston: In AWPs mind the 2nd and 4th best team in the Eastern Conference will face off. Two teams with a legitimate chance to advance to the NBA Finals, but only one of these teams gets a legitimate LOCK on Xmas and that is:
AWPmas Lock #3: Boston -4

THE GAME TO END ALL GAMES:
THESE PUNK BIT...Okay okay let me sloooow down it is Christmas after all! We all know by now AWPs hate of the Warriors and the love for all things Lakers dating back to his time in the womb. Did the oddsmakers really want to make Lonzo / Hart / Kuz / Ingram / XMAS RONDO / Javale / and a man-child beast brought down for the lockstrap himself known as LeLock James a frigging +9... I DONT THINK SO VEGAS!
AWPmas LOCK OF LOCK: LAKERS +9

Game / Set Match:
Portland v. Utah: After we are done celebrating the LOCK of LOCKS above let us count our earnings as the parlay we have played will reap the sweet fruit of victory in this one! This is in fact the hardest game to predict with the uncertainty of the two teams, but thankfully when you rely upon years of tested wisdom and lockstrapness, you emerge from the dark void with answers and a clear winner in mind.
AWPmas Lock #5 of 5: Utah -6

Lakers
In the Bucks game big over refs
Side odd. Bucks on Tuesday 0-7 last 7 ATS they win for sure since Knicks are tanking
Teasing OKC and Lakers also leaning under in both games
some interest in Portland not sure

Think Xmas motivation will be there for the first 4 games but Portland/Utah seems like just another Tue night ESPN game

If game at MSG has over refs, Bucks off scoring 87 @MIA last out I expect them to at least score, hard to see that offense go low b2b and what better way to showcase it than Xmas at MSG...and of course the tank job on the other side. Return match in MIL on Thursday, no look ahead that I see.

Knicks are a tough bet right now. Just not enough healthy bodies. Burke was huge for them before he rolled his ankle and missed 2 weeks, he had found his groove and was a bucket getter, has struggled in the couple games back. Trier and Robinson also both keys on that team are hurt. Trier is expected back from the hamstring injury and to play tomorrow but he’s missed 2 weeks and doubt he plays heavy minutes. Robinson is still out, and his defense and athleticism will sorely be missed vs the bucks. The Knicks d is atrocious, they’ve let up some huge quarters of late, Phx dropping over 40 and the Hawks lighting it up as well. Mudiay has been great, Knox is stepping up, but don’t see how they keep up w the bucks here unless those 2 get 60+ combined. Hardaway isn’t 100% but is playing with the foot injury and hasn’t been nearly consistent as he was the 1st 2 months of the year.

Big daddy naught, this season I keep seeing the Knicks go in and out of hot 3-point shooting streaks with no rhyme or reason I can figure out. Do you have a feeling as far as whether they would be more likely or less likely to go into a hot streak in a game like today?

One thing to remember. GS Does not like Portland. Today on a terrible day of week they are looking at 2 games against Portland coming up.
Portland is not much of a Tuesday team bur very good on Chrismas

y'all know my feelings by now on day of the week trendz, but of all days christmas noon starts are nothing like a normal tuesday

Agree in the first game
15-5 over in the over 200 category
16-8
14-10
Kept me off the under Wrong

under not a bad idea in the Boston game....Brad hammered D in a meeting before last game....if it holds for another game it may go under....not sure about 1h

OKC makes so much sense to me I'm questioning it...off the loss @ home which was ultimately just a home game in the middle of 5 roadies. Nothing to look ahead to, not much weight I put into cross conference stuff but Boston on deck for Houston Thur night could be something I guess. 1st game between these 2 went way under but that was when Houston couldn't really score period...guess it's likely just who you like more, Russ v Beard on this stage, both prolly lite it up

Also odd that LAL/GSW game is on both ABC and ESPN? Not sure the point of that

Back