That said they could lose

I knew it was a disaster but not the actual numbers
Refs in game in the 5-9.5 range
0-1 for home team
2-6
0-3
Add the Portland look ahead
Add a very weak bench

Regarding days of week angles I really should say NOTHING.
It is clearly right for me to want people tp do stupid things

I even give credence to days of the week to an extent more than many, especially weekends

But I don't know how you can take a unique angle such as the Christmas schedule and equate it to a normal Tuesday tuck. It's not close, no one is working, games are saved for the "it" teams, each is basically the only thing going on in the sports world at its time. It's not Tuesday, it's Christmas Day.

Bet if you go around and ask 100 people on the sidewalk what day it is, 80% would say Christmas and the rest would have to think a second before saying Tuesday.

I'm sorry. Sincerely. I know that Tuck is a good handicapper and has been at this longer than I have. I've seen him do brilliant things with even better results. Merry Xmas, I'm just being "naughty" instead of nice. Sincerely.

:blowkiss2:

Rox 11-1 to the full game over when they allow more than 56 in the 1H (11-0 when they score more than 45 in the 1H).

Rockets 2H points when they allowed more than 56 in the 1H: 35,50,52,52,55,58,58,61,63,66,66,70

Rockets 2nd Half Over 55 -110

Reactions: KJ
Why was JJ taking that last shot. Can't remember the last time he hit a legit game winner.

That was Jimmy or JoJo's shot to take.

That's what happens when you draw up game winning plays for a 40 year old JJ Red Dick.

Hope there's a huge shit in Brett Brown's xmas stocking when he returns to Philly.

That's what happens when you draw up game winning plays for a 40 year old JJ Red Dick.

Hope there's a huge shit in Brett Brown's xmas stocking when he returns to Philly.

Very true but that is still their issue... a go to guy at the end of games.

Simmons is a liability in a halfcourt, defensive game in the last few minutes.

Back