• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

CFL Syndicate 2024

A look at Winnipeg's 6 game injured list is pretty revealing too. Look at how many DLs and DBs are out in addition to what is on the weekly report. Its no wonder they haven't been competitive.

1719683226680.png

7>tpS(W)>3 and 5>week>1 <7 and line>-3 and site=home and line<4

teams that won between and including 4 and 6 wins the previous season in home games when the line is between and including -2.5 and +3.5 not including week 1 and before week 5

11-3 ATS 9-5 SU

play on Ottawa.

I searched multiple queries for tonights game. The only thing against Calgary is An away chalk with 0 wins after week 3 does favor Winnipeg covering. all the other queries i looked into favor Calgary

with all the Winnipeg injuries and still being favored, I just cant jump off the fade Winnipeg train at the moment.

I am rolling with

Calgary tonight +3.5

Season Results through Week 4

Sides 10-3 +5.67*
Totals 3-2 -0.75*
Parlay/Tease 2-0 +1.25*
Live/2H 0-3 -3.05*
Props 0-1 -0.55*

Overall 15-9 +2.57*

Finally tallying up the record after opening the season with a few shit weeks. I've got some spots I love for week 5.

Last edited:
Season Results through Week 4

Sides 10-3 +5.67*
Totals 3-2 -0.75*
Parlay/Tease 2-0 +1.25*
Live/2H 0-3 -3.05*
Props 0-1 -0.55*

Overall 15-9 +2.57*

Finally tallying up the record after opening the season with a few shit weeks. I've got some spots I love for week 5.
Can't wait!

1* Toronto -3 -115

Both these teams have suspect defenses but the difference is that Cam Dukes can exploit Sasks defence. I'm not so sure about Shea Patterson. He has so little starting experience and what we saw last week in relief of Harris was not encouraging. 4/10 for 41 yards in a full half of football ain't gonna get it done. This should be a fairly ons sided game. 27-16 something like that.

Well done Hulu. Thoughts on getting in on Ottawa +2.5? I've been fading 'Peg and why stop now?!
I'm not sure what to think about that game just yet. It has been profitable to fade the Bombers for sure but man Ottawa isn't really very good. And they're on a 5 day week with travel. I'd also like to see the Bombers first injury report. So far the news has been that Collaros is fine but we also heard that about Trevor Harris right up until he wasn't at practice. If Streveler were to start, I'd def lean to Ottawa.

Still no word on Collaros. The Bombers listed every player on their injury report as questionable, as they often do, so we won't know until the depth chart is released tomorrow.

Worth noting that the Bombers only have 3 QBs on the roster and haven't signed anyone so he will have to be on the game day roster but its just a matter of whether he starts or not.

Ottawa can be had for +3 out there right now. That'll disappear pretty quick if he is out.

From weeks 3-7 I like asking 'Who have they played?' because you can find some over and under-valued teams and we have a some good ones this season...

Saskatchewan is 3-0 but their opponents combined record is 0-12. Only 1 win was convincing. They would be overvalued had Harris not been injured.

Edmonton is 0-4, losing by a combined 17 points to opponents that are a combined 12-2. The Elks have been in every game, including against Montreal but late game mistakes have killed them. They are definitely undervalued. Adding Oakman to their DL rotation will be a big help too.

Hamilton is 0-4 but their opponents are a combined 10-4 and the cats were in 3/4 games. They should probably be 2-2 if not for late game mistakes.

BC is 3-1 and their opponents combined record is 4-10. VAj has put up gaudy numbers but way too many drives have ended in the red zone. It took them a walk off FG to beat Edmonton at home, only beat the Bombers by 2 and their most convincing win was vs Calgary but even then, the Stamps were about to score the go ahead TD in the 4th when they fumbled in the redzone. BC is overvalued.

i love your take on these teams

I will add Montreal's lines have been easy so far. When i say easy the low lines on the road would be higher a home but non the less road games the dont lay as many points.

Also worth noting. MTL has played only 1 home game.

week 1: +7.5 to WPG
week 2: -4 to EDM
week 3: -6 to OTT HOME
week 4: -3 to TOR

From weeks 3-7 I like asking 'Who have they played?' because you can find some over and under-valued teams and we have a some good ones this season...

Saskatchewan is 3-0 but their opponents combined record is 0-12. Only 1 win was convincing. They would be overvalued had Harris not been injured.

Edmonton is 0-4, losing by a combined 17 points to opponents that are a combined 12-2. The Elks have been in every game, including against Montreal but late game mistakes have killed them. They are definitely undervalued. Adding Oakman to their DL rotation will be a big help too.

Hamilton is 0-4 but their opponents are a combined 10-4 and the cats were in 3/4 games. They should probably be 2-2 if not for late game mistakes.

BC is 3-1 and their opponents combined record is 4-10. VAj has put up gaudy numbers but way too many drives have ended in the red zone. It took them a walk off FG to beat Edmonton at home, only beat the Bombers by 2 and their most convincing win was vs Calgary but even then, the Stamps were about to score the go ahead TD in the 4th when they fumbled in the redzone. BC is overvalued.
This is great capping

ML.........1-0
Spread.6-0
O/U.......5-3
Parley...1-1
Total......13-4 +$324

Toronto 50/70
Tor/Sask o47.5 + Argentina 50/121

Confirmed. Streveler getting the start for Winnipeg. Line down to 2 now.
Can Streveler channel his inner Tim Tebow and will his team to a win? It's definitely possible, but not sure it's probable...despite them being 2 pt faves.

This is great capping

I was reading about Shea Patterson. He grew up near Detroit, played 2 seasons for the Wolverines and is their 7th leading passer of all time(!). And his grandfather played for the pistons in the 60s. The kid is as Michigan as it gets.

I trust you've cleared your schedule for his first start tonight.

Can Streveler channel his inner Tim Tebow and will his team to a win? It's definitely possible, but not sure it's probable...despite them being 2 pt faves.
Its certainly possible. He's gutted out some gritty wins in the past. But I could also see it going the other way. One thing I've noticed over the years is that guys who leave for the NFL for a few years and then come back, never look quite the same. Not always but I'd say more times than not.

On the other side, I am still trying to figure out Dru Brown. He's looked serviceable most of the time but never great. Does he dig deep for a superior performance playing against his old team? Who knows?

This is one game I just can't get a read on. Good luck to you if you bet it.

I feel violated after that game last night. The handicap was right but nothing can overcome 5 turnovers by the team you are backing.

Credit to Sask's defence as they held on when they had a chance to intercept the ball whereas Toronto dropped 3 easy picks. Frustrating!

I feel violated after that game last night. The handicap was right but nothing can overcome 5 turnovers by the team you are backing.

Credit to Sask's defence as they held on when they had a chance to intercept the ball whereas Toronto dropped 3 easy picks. Frustrating!
That game definitely snowballed. Is it just me, or did the Argos have a couple empty possessions after snagging the 9-3 lead? The lead needed to be larger...as Shea / Sask QB likely wouldn't be ice cold all night.

They had momentum, but couldn't keep it..but not a surprise given the wild environment out there in Regina.

Its certainly possible. He's gutted out some gritty wins in the past. But I could also see it going the other way. One thing I've noticed over the years is that guys who leave for the NFL for a few years and then come back, never look quite the same. Not always but I'd say more times than not.

On the other side, I am still trying to figure out Dru Brown. He's looked serviceable most of the time but never great. Does he dig deep for a superior performance playing against his old team? Who knows?

This is one game I just can't get a read on. Good luck to you if you bet it.
The line has taken off up to -3.5. 'Peg definitely due, but I can't touch them. I'm booked at Ottawa +2 and am stuck.

No one seems to believe in the RBs!...they're not as bad as in years past

I wont fade the Al's until i see different
Yeah they are head and shoulders above everyone else right now.

Calgary also without CB Demario Houston and will have a rookie starting in his place and no Dedrick Mills either. Its Montrwal or nothing in this game but I won't be betting it.

Yeah they are head and shoulders above everyone else right now.

Calgary also without CB Demario Houston and will have a rookie starting in his place and no Dedrick Mills either. Its Montrwal or nothing in this game but I won't be betting it.
Line collapsed to 7.5, but still on the Als.

Back