CFL 2024 In-game

BC's defence is tiring in the heat. VAj can't stay on the field long enough to let them rest

They could help themselves more if they tried rushing a bit. Now they're 2 scores behind so it will be harder to do that

If VAj is hurt for long, the whole complexion of the west changes. Dolegala will not be able to do a thing behind this sieve of an offensive line.

Alexander’s first big mistake. He’s played very conservatively so far. Hasn’t thrown a pass over 7 yards.

Love hearing Maas swear on the sidelines...made me smile as Hulu recently mentioned something about his loose tongue.

Something like ..'how much more of a fucking obvious recovery do you need?!

Montreal is NOT playing that well. The game is there for the taking but Hamilton is just blowing it.

25 big ones.. well done #44.

Irony is Montreal has been beating thwir ass all night with hard hits and sound D. Let's finishes these punks off.

That's football karma and the football gods making things right.

1st play after a cheap shot is a deep ball to a FULLBACK?! That's a statement.

Bo knows how to blow.

Week 10 Sask @ Ottawa

This matchup always makes me nostalgic for the days when it was the Roughriders vs the Rough Riders.

Yeah its janky to have 2 teams with the same nickname in a 9 team league. But that's just peak CFL.

I absolutely love when a team goes deep on their first offensive play. Even if it doesn't work, which most times it doesn't, it puts the defence on their heels and makes them think about the deep ball.

I get the philosophy behind using your backup QB to run short yardage but for godsake, why would you use a guy like Dustin Crum who resembles a human slim jim? He doesn't have the strength to move a pile at all.

Ruh eoh. If Brown is down, Ottawa could be fucked. I don't have a lot of faith in Dustin Crum.

That being said, Crum is more of a running threat than Brown and maybe that's what Ottawa needs vs this Sask defence. Edmonton succeeded last week in large part because the defence had to spy Tre Ford which opened up lanes for Leake. Maybe the same effect happens here.

One of the big surprises for me this season has been Ottawa's secondary. I thought they would be a weak point on an otherwise good defence but they have proved me wrong. Webb has really stepped up in his second year and the rookie CB Lamont has been impressive as well in a position where rookies rarely dominate.

Crum needs to recognize the blitz better. Either throw to the hot route or take off up the gut but he is just standing there like a deer in the headlights. Sask will tee up on him all night in passing situations if he doesn't figure it out

JFC these studio guys screaming to put Masoli in are idiots. Masoli was once a great qb but he has played 1 quarter of football in 3 years!! He just came off another major injury. No way any sane coach puts him in here.

Back