CFL 2024 In-game

Ok Ottawa...yet another gift wrapped chance to score.

I'm only in this game now to see how many ways Ottawa can ruin a perfectly good scoring chance

Oh wow if Patterson is hurt Sask only has raw rookies behind him. Not a single reg season pass at any professional level between them. They better hope Patterson is ok

Hot take: Shea Patterson has peaked. We've seen his ceiling and this is it. I don't think theres any more behind the curtain.

He's at least earned himself a few years as a backup at this level. Thats better than selling used cars for a living.

I know it probably seems weird that I sit in here talking to myself every game but I use this to record my thoughts the way I used to do on paper. I'll go back and review my and other people's thoughts when these teams play again to get a sense of how the game went.

Believe me, this is the least weird thing about me.

Ottawa's offence enters the scoring zone for the 7th time tonight. And they only have 6 points to show for the first 6

I know it probably seems weird that I sit in here talking to myself every game but I use this to record my thoughts the way I used to do on paper. I'll go back and review my and other people's thoughts when these teams play again to get a sense of how the game went.

Believe me, this is the least weird thing about me.
You and me both, I read eyery one of your posts as it saves me from typing the exact same thing, lol, no joking I type and look up and Boom you have already posted what I was going to type thats very scary. Cheers Hula take care Sir.

Oh wow that TD was a big time pick play. Someone in the Ottawa booth should have caught that and called down to challenge

The CFL should probably step in and just declare that this game has no winner. Just erase it from the database and pretend it never happened

Of course he's gonna challenge here. Nothing to lose. The command centre is a total crapshoot. Maybe they get lucky

Honestlt both this and the RTP call in the first half are bullshit. The rule states "a forceable blow below the knee". Both these were cases where a player was cut blocked and roller into the QB's shin. That doesn't qualify.

Playing for a tie is the pussy move of all time. You need to play for the win there.

That was top-10 crazy ending of all time.

Cats are just getting worse and worse as the season goes on. Milanovich is not a great coach. The talent is there but they just can't get it together.

What made everyone think the Cats would hang in after last week's drilling AND the cheap shot on the QB?!

This team and bench is live!

I sat through back to back 3-15 seasons in Hamilton in 2007 and 08. I sat through a 1-17 season in 2003 and a 2-16 season in '97.

I get the feeling I'm sitting through another one of those right now.

Sitting at the stadium is fun win or lose but when they lose badly its the $20 I spend on parking that east my ass.

What made everyone think the Cats would hang in after last week's drilling AND the cheap shot on the QB?!

This team and bench is live!
I mean last week Montreal did not play that well. The cats just kept making huge mistakes all game. At the pro level, teams can clean up mistakes so it just seemed like it would be a fundamentally close game. But instead the cats have made as many mistakes in 2 quarters as they did last week.

Well the cats offence definitely looked more capable under Powell and the whole team seems to have settled in. Don't know if they're coming back but a cover is not out of the question

I sat through back to back 3-15 seasons in Hamilton in 2007 and 08. I sat through a 1-17 season in 2003 and a 2-16 season in '97.

I get the feeling I'm sitting through another one of those right now.

Sitting at the stadium is fun win or lose but when they lose badly its the $20 I spend on parking that east my ass.
That's loyalty. The league needs more people like you.

I mean last week Montreal did not play that well. The cats just kept making huge mistakes all game. At the pro level, teams can clean up mistakes so it just seemed like it would be a fundamentally close game. But instead the cats have made as many mistakes in 2 quarters as they did last week.
Maybe we need to think of this more like tennis...
When more is at stake..who makes the play? Hamilton or Montreal? Who's going to clutch up like Djokovic or Nadal...not the Ti-cats. Lol...now watch them cover bc of my jinx.

I like how the Als D plays fast and long and we all saw that last week.

Powell has moved the cats offence every drive but it takes forever with all this underneath stuff.

Back