call me crazy, but I've already bet 3 favs...

pags11

dogs are a man's best friend
Fresno -13 (-103)

Miami FL -16.5 (-105)

Florida -13 (-106)

and I like them all...a lot...

I like all three of those as well. Fresno and Miami lines have dropped. :shake:

Fresno -12

Miami -15.5

Florida -13.5

that a'boy pags; welcome to the other side of the fence. Unbelievable how many favorites are jumping out at me.

just added Missouri -14 (-105)...then some fuckin' Colorado money came in and took the line down...oh well, don't think it matters here...

horses,

like rju has said, if I'm gonna bet a dog, I've got to bet one that I think can win outright...let's do it this week guys...

I sold points with Fresno and Miami to what I consider are the key numbers...also sold a half a point with Missouri...

I'm on Miami -14 and Florida -13.

I don't know why Vegas is giving us such good lines on the faves, pags. It was dogs last week and looks like favs this week. The only dog I have jumped on so far is Navy +3 and I will be adding BYU to the list soon.

soonerbs,

I agree, I think it's important that we take what the books give us each week (favs or dogs)...I'm eyeing Navy strongly as well...will we see 3 again or are we better off taking the 2.5?...I'd appreciate thoughts on that one...

pags11 said:
soonerbs,

I agree, I think it's important that we take what the books give us each week (favs or dogs)...I'm eyeing Navy strongly as well...will we see 3 again or are we better off taking the 2.5?...I'd appreciate thoughts on that one...

I think they win SU over Connecticut, so it doesn't matter to me . . . .

I agree...will bet them in the morning at matchbook, have some commission credits to work off over there...

strongly leaning UNLV's way, as well as Memphis's way...thoughts?...

You know those teams better than I do, pags.

Here's what I have money on so far:

Florida -13

Auburn -8.5

Miami -14

Navy +3

Nebraska -20

S. Miss. -4 (2 UNITS on this one . . . . )

I'm liking your card already soonerbs...

my thoughts with UNLV are that they've had a week off...Hinds has healed a bit...I like Sanford sp? as a coach and Nevada is just a different team away from home...I need to research this one more, but them winning straight up here wouldn't surprise me...

I watched the UCONN game vs. a bad Indiana squad and felt very fortunate to cover...DJ Hernandez can't complete anything other than a wide receiver screen right now...Navy is a good dog and is so well-coached with Johnson, I've got to like their chances...

as far as Memphis goes, I just think with the week off they will come in fired up...played them very tough at Tennessee last year, just think that they think they belong...need to do some more research, but that's what I got for now...

just played UNLV +4.5 (-105) at cascade...this is going to be a fierce battle and UNLV's defense is pretty good (don't let that Hawaii game fool you too much)...I think they have a legit shot to win this game as Nevada really struggles on the road...

getting ready to play Navy here shortly as well...

Pags, you can see my thoughts on Memphis in my thread. I love the Tigers this week (bought to +14). Good looking card - good luck!

Pags,

I like those games as well...although it's tough for me to pull the trigger on a Coker coached team at this point.

pags- i'm worried about you. 3 favs !!!!
I live near uconn territory.
Edsall is supposed to change QBs this week.
I still think you have a good play with Navy.
GL

aztec,

pretty confident in Fresno St...Pat Hill won't let up against this one dimensional squad...Nevada sat on the ball quite a bit and CSU's only points in that game (10) were off of Nevada turnovers...just think they take them to the shed this week...

bull,

yeah, C.J. Hernandez has major issues...I watched the Tulsa vs. Navy game and Paul Smith did a pretty damn good job hitting short passes to keep Tulsa hanging around (and eventually winning) that one...I'm not sure Terry Caulley is the back he was before (watched him last week vs. Indiana) and Navy does a good job defending the run...was able to pick up a full field goal in that one (at cascade earlier today), so I'm gonna roll with it...

ripped,

I know what you are saying...but who the fuck is Houston?...they gave up almost an average of a first down every play vs. Oklahoma St. (and the blown call definitely helped them)...major, major step up in class from Rice, Tulane and even OSU...I watched the Miami vs. Louisville tape too...Miami was in that game for about three quarters and the wheels came off...everyone will be back from their suspensions and they have had a week off, whereas Houston is coming off of an emotionally draining win...just going with my hunch here...

smo1a, I sure hope the Memphis line goes to at least 14...do you know if Arian Foster is going to play this week for Tennessee?...

for my seventh play, I'm looking hard at Memphis, Washington and Troy...any thoughts on these games?...

pags11 said:
aztec,

pretty confident in Fresno St...Pat Hill won't let up against this one dimensional squad...Nevada sat on the ball quite a bit and CSU's only points in that game (10) were off of Nevada turnovers...just think they take them to the shed this week...

bull,

yeah, C.J. Hernandez has major issues...I watched the Tulsa vs. Navy game and Paul Smith did a pretty damn good job hitting short passes to keep Tulsa hanging around (and eventually winning) that one...I'm not sure Terry Caulley is the back he was before (watched him last week vs. Indiana) and Navy does a good job defending the run...was able to pick up a full field goal in that one (at cascade earlier today), so I'm gonna roll with it...

ripped,

I know what you are saying...but who the fuck is Houston?...they gave up almost an average of a first down every play vs. Oklahoma St. (and the blown call definitely helped them)...major, major step up in class from Rice, Tulane and even OSU...I watched the Miami vs. Louisville tape too...Miami was in that game for about three quarters and the wheels came off...everyone will be back from their suspensions and they have had a week off, whereas Houston is coming off of an emotionally draining win...just going with my hunch here...

smo1a, I sure hope the Memphis line goes to at least 14...do you know if Arian Foster is going to play this week for Tennessee?...

First post on here but try to help you on Tennessee/Memphis. Foster might be back but the new starting RB is LeMarcus Coker who ran for 146 yds on just 8 carries last week. Is the fastest player on the team but is a lot smaller than a normal UT back. As for the game it would be a no play for me as I can see taking both sides. The couple reasons to take Memphis; 1) UT always struggles with them, 2) Memphis fired their D-Coordinator and UT doesn't have a good idea on what kind of D they are going to run, 3) UT could be looking ahead to UGA next week. Reasons to like UT: 1) UT seems like they won't look ahead of anyone after last year's disaster, 2) Memphis defense was horrible to begin with and now they have to learn some new schemes, 3) UT is simply much better than Memphis, and finally decided to start some young, more talented players this week over the veterans. I think it ends up UT winning something like 27-10, any other questions just let me know. Good luck this week. Love the site guys.

Fondybadger said:
Welcome to the site O&A... Glad to have the info you can provide.

beer.gif

Fondybadger said:
Welcome to the site O&A... Glad to have the info you can provide.
Appreciate it, pretty much a novice bettor. Feel like I know a lot about SEC games but this site has definetly helped me this year on other games. I don't know what you guys think about it, but I've been doing really well on Pinnacle with 6 pt teasers this year.

orange and white,

great analysis...can't take this thing at any less than 14 and I have to admit I'm not a big Tommy West fan...

what about Indiana +10ish at home vs. Wisconsin...They get their coach and WR Hardy back this week...maybe it's just me, but Wisconsin hasn't really impressed me this year...other than P.J. Hill, I haven't seen any playmakers...Indiana's run D is a concern of mine...thoughts?...

went ahead and made Indiana +10.5 (-102) my final Saturday play...

also added a small play on Rutgers -4 (+101)...

Well I like Wisconsin. Just think they have an overwhelming edge on the LOS against this smallish front seven of Indiana. I don't expect Indiana to be able to run against them either which should help Wiscy get some pressure on the qb.

you may be right timh...I like that Hardy's back, also like RB/ WR Thigpen...I thought the defense played pretty hard last week vs. UConn as I watched that game...not real convinced Stocco has too many people to throw too...I think the front seven is pretty good for Wisconsin, but Powers had a lot of success passing on them last year...just a gut call...guess we'll have to see come Saturday...GL...

GL this weekend, Pags.

Love all 4 of your early favs. Only on fresno though, cuz i missed the lines. Went up so high, jsut couldn't take it anymore...so lots of no plays.

additions look good as well. think Wash has as good a shot as any.

Pags,

Wonder if you think we should worry about Miami's mindset now? I sure hope the Canes haven't given up on the year already. I originally liked them a lot, but hearing about the planes flying over the Orange Bowl and Coker starting Freshmen in place of vets has me a little concerned.

Hopefully we hit em hard with those picks.

:spank:

Back