Busted flat in Baton Rouge ,

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Heading for the trains
feelin' nearly faded as my jeans.
Bobby thumbed a diesel down just before it rained,
took us all the way to New Orleans.

I usually make a lot of bets on Sunday. No exception today. This is a problem because I feel posting picks without reasons is sin but with a lot of picks its tough. Sorry. Have bet Frisco listed. Cardinals are for sure but waiting on an inproved number. Washington and Toronto are very likely but not a done deal. Covers has not updated ump info for Boston. Might possibly play every game. Will be back.

True but that is not the info I need. I need relationships. Half a unit on Cubs ml. Might as well take a moment here. The umpire stinks. I do not trust the Cub pitcher. Too bad. Houston is 5-15 last 20 on the road. Houston has been swept 4 times already on the road and the Cubs recently seem to have no problem sweeping teams and Wandy is 2-8 last 10 on the road. Cubs have won 7 of their last 8 home games losing 1 game to a splendid road pitcher Sheets. The last 12 times Houston has lost they have lost by 2 or more. When a runline is allowed I will play another .5 unit on Cubs runline. They are in a legit playoff race playing against children and the whip needs to be used.

i like those bets and leans so far. probably wont get involved with STL, i just don't trust their bats yet but Wainwright should keep them in it.

Under 9 at Anaheim. Briefly, At home last game of a 3 or longer series Anaheimis 3-9 under. Reversing Texas is 7-6 over but most of those overs were early before their relief pictching got solid. Humidity should be 40 ish which is in the low but still good range for unders and the 2 teams in day games are 20-36 to the under. Both pitchers have gone under in their last 3 starts. Anaheim has Monday off so less pen restrictons. See this at 58% which is a bet but nothing to get excited about.

Washington is confirmed. Briefly Washington 5-1 this season in last game of a road trip. Florida 3-7 last 10 at home vs rightie, some questions as to health of Florida starter, Poncino last years being unkind to largish home chalk. About 3 other minor angles supporting the play. Fell asleep so I am behind right now. Got 160 on Cub rl.

Have given up on the Atlanta game. Home ump loves chalk. Atlanta has scored 5 or more runs last 7 lefties. I feel like I should play Atlanta but the New Paul scares me. Just not sure whats going on with him. Atlanta team tendencies preclude an under bet that I would otherwise like. Pass

Brief talk on Toronto. 11-9 last 20 at Boston. Hp ump punishes large chalk favs last 2 years and his history favors Toronto and bitchslaps Boston.. Toronto has beaten Becket 2-1 at Boston. Litsch in his last 3 starts has gone 22 innings giving up 3 runs. Accardo, Downs and Janssen are rested and good in Toronto pen. Beckett last 4 home games is 1-3 and has given up 18 runs in 22 and 1/3rd innings. Many loose ends and he is still a big winner lifetime so betting 1/2 unit Toronto ml as a crying call.

Rex has posted Reds. Took a look. No indications from First Inning that Perez has had a warm up start. Last 10 home starts for Perez against a 9 went 2-7-1. Mets tend to be slow starters and Lohse has been good (3-1 with 2.15 era in the day. Perez has had a little trouble with this ump in the past. Half a unit Reds plus 15 cents and .5 a run first 5 and .5 unit under 9. If Perez pitches well like prospects for under and if he does not a break even with change with the half run and some chances to scoop. Where's the cross your fingers icon.

May use Atlanta in some sort of parley. No idea what. Have given up on Baltimore game.

Not playing Brewer game. Briefly playing Cook is not profitable but he has actually pitched very well on the road and the ump here is death to home favs. Dislike both sides so pass.

Back