bullsheet-week 10-2017

bull

Coattailing Cheerleader
Last Week 1-4 FCS 0-3 FBS 1-1

Season 94-74-2 FCS 52-30 FBS 42-44-1

Limited study time available last week so it was a very small card
Overall went 6-7 on all plays. Feeling pretty fortunate because the leans I eliminated did not do well at all.
Looking at results, I suspect it was a tough week for everyone.
It even drove vk to the sidelines, apparently :angrysnarl:

Michigan St +10 W
Northwestern -1 1/2 W
South Carolina +23 1/2 W
Iowa +18 1/2 W
Georgia Tech -9 1/2 L
VPI +1 1/2 L
That's it. Someone got into my account just after 8 this morning and used up my entire balance with 423 Lotto plays. 5Dimes say they are working on it.

Central Conn +1 v St Francis W
Wagner -7 1/2 v Robt Morris W
Lehigh -5 1/2 @ Bucknell W
Fordham +2 1/2 v Holy Cross L
Stony Brook -9 v Albany L
Lafayette pk @ Georgetown W
Maine ML v Delaware L
Duquesne -2 1/2 @ Liberty L
Mercer -2 v Samford L
Austin Peay -7 1/2 @ Tennessee Tech L
Weber St +3 @ Eastern Wash W

Good Luck to all Capping The Gamers

Last edited:
With you on the Governors (just don't let Dontez Byrd have a big day) and I will continue to bet against my Jax state boys until I get bit. Cheers and win money Bull :cheers3:

Michigan St +10
Northwestern -1 1/2
South Carolina +23 1/2
Iowa +18 1/2
Georgia Tech -9 1/2
VPI +1 1/2
That's it. Someone got into my account just after 8 this morning and used up my entire balance with 423 Lotto plays. 5Dimes say they are working on it.

I never go against you bull, but I tend to skip the ones with either big dogs or big favorites. I think the variance at the FCS level is much stronger and I prefer to stay with the coin flip games and hope to win a majority of them.

GL with your 5D account, that really, really sucks. I hope they fix it for you.

Update: Happy ending. When we got home from granddaughters birthday party, my 5Dimes account had been restored. I was able to add 4 late game bets- Minnt, So Cal, LSU, and San Diego.
Thanks for the concern my friends. Only bet I ‘lost’ during the trouble was Wyoming. Unable to get that one in.

Back