Breeders Cup 2016 11/4, 11/5 @ Santa Anita

Novice at reading the program but think I'm going to fire on 12 for r7....tell me if I'm crazy please haha

Brisnet??? That's not accurate...
There's no killer 2yo in Fla and he's been in restricted races, nobody would have him because of class
I'm looking at Class Rating on Brisnet Syndegaard 120.5, Three Rules 120.2 and Klimt 120.1. Missing something I guess....

Sorry for so many questions. Does this mean you think the 1 will win? I typically only bet to win, but think Pk3 the order you are putting it in does not mean that
please don't be sorry about questions...this is great, we are here to help others...and this is the best game there is so would love to help the ctg community understand it... I win bet as well but tough to come up with just one on a day like today...when I multi race wager it's numeric order, not preference...I'll post preference if curious about any particular up coming race. GL on the action.

please don't be sorry about questions...this is great, we are here to help others...and this is the best game there is so would love to help the ctg community understand it... I win bet as well but tough to come up with just one on a day like today...when I multi race wager it's numeric order, not preference...I'll post preference if curious about any particular up coming race. GL on the action.

Much appreciated. Yea if you have a preference I'd love it. I go to Arlington 1-2x a year and it is always a blast, but am a novice at best haha. I typically only do to win or exactas.

Back