Breeders Cup 2016 11/4, 11/5 @ Santa Anita

Um I'm with you on this pick 4, need Chrome or Arrogate and quite frankly pulling for Chrome even though it would be worth less

Given I only have Chrome in this last race for the pk4...now does it make sense to hedge? Or let it ride?

When ADD meets OCD and it meets the final leg of a pick 4, oh yeah, and it's the BCC

Whatever crack does, it doesn't do this

I don't like Frosted going 1 1/4 but class wise is only one that worries me and 7-1 is value

My saver is straight exactas #2/4,6,10

Thanks for all the help today. Glad you all cashed those big tickets. Was a blast today and see you around CTG

That race was just incredible...i about went through the ceiling and I can't jump anymore lol...

Pk3 and pk4 win, my 2nd best day ever....my best was year Blame won classic, hit that pk4

Thanks for all, I got quite a piece of that as well

What a day of racing, it was quite honestly a better watch than what we usually watch

Play you are the man...

• $1.0 PICK 3 (12-5-10) Paid: $369.40 , $1.0 PICK 4 (12-12-5-10) Paid: $2,006.50

Since you brought it up, it's no secret and I've posted it many times and for years but this is my sport and one I risk most , other sports basically peanuts and im not exactly awful in them

Same dude that said I was kicked off of mod team because I couldn't post videos during in-games not knowing I was the one that stepped down and not kicked out

Nice job guys! Totally missed Tourist which was a fatal blow. Too many distractions this year, hopefully can get more focused next year.

Mark Singelais<svg aria-label="Verified account" class="_2phkKrpG" viewBox="0 0 60 72" style="display: inline-block; fill: currentcolor; height: 1.25em; max-width: 100%; position: relative; vertical-align: text-bottom;"><g>
</path></g></svg>
‏ @MarkSingelais
<button class="MmJh82_T _38myriBx _2d_dX71I _1pzUva68 _2sG5BpJO _3f2NsD-H" data-testid="201885806-follow" role="button" type="button" style="align-items: stretch; border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; border-color: currentcolor; display: flex; flex-basis: auto; flex-direction: column; flex-shrink: 0; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 1em; position: relative; background: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(29, 161, 242); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 700; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 1rem; line-height: inherit; font-family: inherit; list-style: none; min-height: 2.625rem; min-width: 2.11313rem; -webkit-appearance: none; border-radius: 0.35rem; cursor: pointer; -webkit-user-select: none; justify-content: center;"><svg class="_132qLRA5" viewBox="0 0 78 72" style="display: inline-block; fill: currentcolor; height: 1.25em; max-width: 100%; position: relative; vertical-align: text-bottom;"><g>
</path></g></svg>
</button>

If we needed a reminder of the excellence of Saratoga, seven of the 13 Breeders' Cup winners this weekend raced at the Spa this summer.

Back