Breeders Cup 2016 11/4, 11/5 @ Santa Anita

Great thread fellas, really appreciate the info. R8 looks really tough to handicap today, and see the way you guys put your tix together for Pick 4 is singling Dortmund and using a lot of horses in R8. Looks like the smart way to do it. BOL.

Great thread fellas, really appreciate the info. R8 looks really tough to handicap today, and see the way you guys put your tix together for Pick 4 is singling Dortmund and using a lot of horses in R8. Looks like the smart way to do it. BOL.

What race starts the P4?

Tyler Baze trying to win with the favorite going 21&3 in a seven furlong race?!? Track is fast but its not THAT fast.

Win or lose, great beginning for Kendrick there, that's exactly how you use the 1 post to your advantage

Jazzy Times looks good and adds blinkers today but #5 should get a great trip since there are other speeds

Pick 4 (R6-R9) $1 6,8,11,13/3,9/1,3,4,7,9/1,5 ($80)
Maybe you did already but fyi for others.....if you bet $1 pk4's always break them into .50 cent tix, so play two .50 tix = $1....big for tax purposes on winners

I just tend to notice that in races that have a 2nd trip around, the favorites are usually there in the end. Top 4 hit there with only 3 & 4 as far as odds go switching places. Can only think of a handful I've seen at long distances where anything of long odds come in

Maybe you did already but fyi for others.....if you bet $1 pk4's always break them into .50 cent tix, so play two .50 tix = $1....big for tax purposes on winners

This got me a couple years ago on a pk3, did a $2 ticket on Arlington Millions day and shoulda done two $1s, that one I was prepared for because it was in person

Got me when I did a $2 tri box last year last year online instead of breaking it up and didn't get the W-2G til after I'd filed, pain in the ass for $625

I just tend to notice that in races that have a 2nd trip around, the favorites are usually there in the end. Top 4 hit there with only 3 & 4 as far as odds go switching places. Can only think of a handful I've seen at long distances where anything of long odds come in
You're probably onto something....US trainers typically don't try to train horses to run long distances so when these races are carded there probably is a stick out most times

This got me a couple years ago on a pk3, did a $2 ticket on Arlington Millions day and shoulda done two $1s, that one I was prepared for because it was in person

Got me when I did a $2 tri box last year last year online instead of breaking it up and didn't get the W-2G til after I'd filed, pain in the ass for $625
Exactly :shake2:

Starting to feel like one of those years where the vertical bets are the place to be. Best Pick 3 sequence I see is tomorrow's Race 3 thru 5.

Good point, but under radar anyway with offshore account.

Like the 6 at a price here in Race 4. Hoping Tyler learned something from the first race.

Good call on Silent Bird P :beer4:

I actually tried to call it in and race went off, this calling in wagers sucks

Calling in on big days nearly impossible

Just waited too long and was doing a bit of work, heard post time and missed by a couple seconds...oh well. Don't feel like going to OTB right now but might have to for the bigger races I guess

Back