Breeders Cup 2016 11/4, 11/5 @ Santa Anita

I really like Flintshire as a single today. Want to single Tepin but lotta good horses.

You guys ever come to Keeneland, and I'm in.
Flintshire looks good but Found and Highland Reel also have a good chance...my price horse is Ulysses.

I have to get to Keeneland, everyone tells me it's great

Flintshire looks good but Found and Highland Reel also have a good chance...my price horse is Ulysses.

I have to get to Keeneland, everyone tells me it's great

Yeah, it is great...not that I have been to a lot of tracks but I thought it was as awesome as Del Mar...

My favorite price horse today is Celestine coming down the hill...

I've only been to Turf Paradise and Prairie Meadows (was very young and didn't see racing)

That said, no excuse I haven't been to Del Mar considering I use to go to SD a few times a year, but Santa Anita views look incredible

And don't know that the live racing I've seen at Turf Paradise wasn't donkeys

Tracks I've been to

Flats: Aqueduct, Belmont, Saratoga, Finger Lakes, Great Barrington, Northampton, Suffolk, Philly Park, Gulfstream, Calder, Penn National, Meadowlands, Monmouth, Kempton Park (England) ....could be missing 1 or 2

Harness: Saratoga, Vernon Downs, Meadowlands, Pompano, Pocono

Dogs: Green Mountain, Hinsdale

Not sure she will like 6.5f down hill, also think she lost a step this year

Thanks for SJSU, cashed 3 tix on that one, Boise is over rated this yr imo

Interesting, I'm not on her but surprised you guys aren't including her

SJSU sucks but that was completely a situational wager for me, Boise will likely be lower than they should be after that one, but they aren't great. Just a gut shot when to get knocked out of the discussion last week and it showed yesterday. Guessing you got that team total as well.

Tracks I've been to

Flats: Aqueduct, Belmont, Saratoga, Finger Lakes, Great Barrington, Northampton, Suffolk, Philly Park, Gulfstream, Calder, Penn National, Meadowlands, Monmouth, Kempton Park (England) ....could be missing 1 or 2

Harness: Saratoga, Vernon Downs, Meadowlands, Pompano, Pocono

Dogs: Green Mountain, Hinsdale

So East Coast

Interesting, I'm not on her but surprised you guys aren't including her

SJSU sucks but that was completely a situational wager for me, Boise will likely be lower than they should be after that one, but they aren't great. Just a gut shot when to get knocked out of the discussion last week and it showed yesterday. Guessing you got that team total as well.
Yup, tt as well

Wes Welker getting an award in Lubbock today, disappointed he's not poppin Molly at Santa Anita!

Race 4, tri-keys around #2 With Honors, think she sets the pace and hangs in for a piece

4,5,9,10,12 / 2 / 4,5,9,10,12
4,5,9,10,12 / 4,5,9,10,12 / 2

Yes I used to do the infield thing when I was young, quite a spectacle...lots of drunks and titties everywhere lol...

Ironically I played softball with a guy from Maryland a buncha years ago that would fly back every year and infield it, he was a golf pro, a drunk and loved titties!

The stories were great

Trying another tri-key with Al's Gal

1,3,8,11,12 / 5 / 1,3,8,11,12
1,3,8,11,12 / 1,3,8,11,12 / 5

I looked at the matchups BO is offering today and nothing really jumped out, better value at the window today

I'm watching these races with one of my three brothers...he had the Cali bomb in 1st leg of this pk3, he needs AP Indian or Limousine Liberal to cash here

Hope he gets it, like them both

I have to include Lord Nelson in my stuff tho

Appreciate all the sharing, back in the saddle and looking forward to all the plays...thanks again!

So you guys fading Masochistic which I understand

I like 2/5/9 in here, prolly EXB them

Back