Bowl Thread 2008-2009.. Big play on SGU

add:

Ore St pk 2H, -115; 3 units

OSU going to score IMO.. Pitt struggling in a lot of areas..Wanted to wait until HT to get on this one and like my spot.

thought about getting out of my Pitt bet, but I think I will just let it go. Hate hedging on principle.

what kind of price do you get on that tease. i just checked it out with 5dimes and its like -135. ugh

2 team, 7 pt tease with ties push is -120 ..

should be able to get that in most places.. Don't know about 5 dimes but I wouldn't play at a place that didn't offer the 7pters at -120 and the 6.5 pointers at -110... And its important to get --ties push-- also as many places have it as ties lose..

I don't play a lot of teasers but I do occasionally to bring 7 or 8 points favs to a pick.. Esp in NFL.. College not as advantagous but in Bowls I think it is..

Obviously, I think KU wins the game but don't like laying the 8 so I have them wrapped in a tease and a ML parlay.. Historically, I have had mixed results with them.. Not near as strong as my ATS record for sure..

GL bro..

preciate it. 7.5 was 135, so i'm assuming 7 is 125. bout the only time i play teasers is the same situation, in the nfl.

OK boys 14-9 so far, and we got the bullshit undercard games out of the way--- now it is showtime:smiley_acbe:

111.jpg

Hope to wake up by gametime..:cheers:

Last edited:
Tee, lets go Iowa. Any thoughts on them first half or are you just going to stick with them for the game?

Tee, lets go Iowa. Any thoughts on them first half or are you just going to stick with them for the game?

neutral on Iowa first half. Iowa is physical in the trenches on both sides of the ball and sometimes it takes them a half to wear people down, break their will... Shonn Greene also fits in that category. DBs are less likey to center him up in the 2H half... The ball coach will have a good game plan early, always does and I expect the cocks to have some early success.

But one of my favorite quotes from Mike Tyson applies: Everyone has a plan--- until they get hit.

teeth-mike-tyson-400a071807.jpg

Just my opinion bro-- I could also see a scenario where Iowa roles them from the beginning. GL

Any others on the docket today Mr. Dub? Leaning Clemson, Michigan St, Penn St, Cincy(gut says Cincy, numbers say Va Tech)...and of course on the Hawkeyes with ya at -3 when it came out

Any others on the docket today Mr. Dub? Leaning Clemson, Michigan St, Penn St, Cincy(gut says Cincy, numbers say Va Tech)...and of course on the Hawkeyes with ya at -3 when it came out

working some stuff up now.. Clemson lean.. starting to lean Cinncy's way also.. Have Ga at -1 in a live teaser, probably just stick with that.. Penn State could get rolled IMO... GL today bro

let's do this! Nice work on UofH yesterday. Won 5 units - got another 5 on Iowa. Love them feeding the Tight End early. Definitely going to open it up for SGU!

add:

Nebraska +1.5, -110; 3 units

Flipped on this one.. Missed a couple things in my original analysis.. Really think Nebraska keeps the offense rolling and does enough on defense to get the SU win..

Iowa looking as expected at half

add:

Iowa/Scary over 20 2H, +100; 2 units

Think Scary gets at least one TD and with the wore down Scary defense Iowa gets at least 3.. Ferentz takes nothing granted, won't sit on 21 point lead, and will play regular offensive gameplan

add:

Flipped on this one.. Missed a couple things in my original analysis.. Really think Nebraska keeps the offense rolling and does enough on defense to get the SU win..

There ya go! :cheers:

add:

Flipped on this one.. Missed a couple things in my original analysis and went with Sharky.. Really think Nebraska keeps the offense rolling and does enough on defense to get the SU win..

Fixed it for ya. That way you can blame it on me if it loses. :36_11_6:

T-Dub,
since you like the over will u play SGU for 2hlf @-3 ???? I am not an SGU follower and wish I had been over this year as he seems to be just getting started. the 2hlf seems like a no brainer @ -3.. Thanks !!!!

Good Luck today Tee. Hope you have a healthy and happy New Year . You should have copyrighted SGU like Phil Jackson did with 3 peat ...

:shake:Wish I did a Iowa and Houston ML yesterday (when Houston was -165ish)....dont know why at first glimpse I liked SCarolina . When I looked at the schedule last night and this morning I was like no way have they played well enough to beat Iowa here . Think I was hating on the Big Ten a tad after Minnesota...lol..whch good hits on KU ...

Since you are a team total guy really looking hard at the USC UNDER TT see 27.5 at 28 think its a must play for me ....

USC didnt play that well offensively versus Ohio State IMO which was a flawed team with no QB at the time . They had 28 or less vs some of the better PAC 10 defenses like @ UCLA , @ Zona , Oregon State , home vs Cal and ASU ...they scored a ton on the bad teams they faced for the most part ...even ND didnt play that bad defensively from what I recall.....think USC had a ton of possessions with good field position ...

Any thoughts ?

:shake:

Nice hit Tee! You made me some serious cash on this team this year. Between this and your team wins, etc., you had a nice run with the Hawkeyes. Congrats and good for you.

Put my whole bankroll on iowa - know you told me not to. Had a feeling. Go rebs!

(From Dick's Last Resort in beautiful Dallas. :shake:)

Since you are a team total guy really looking hard at the USC UNDER TT see 27.5 at 28 think its a must play for me ....

USC didnt play that well offensively versus Ohio State IMO which was a flawed team with no QB at the time . They had 28 or less vs some of the better PAC 10 defenses like @ UCLA , @ Zona , Oregon State , home vs Cal and ASU ...they scored a ton on the bad teams they faced for the most part ...even ND didnt play that bad defensively from what I recall.....think USC had a ton of possessions with good field position ...

Any thoughts ?

:shake:

Nut, I am more of a 2H TT guy but I think you are on to something here.. Looks good to me although I like the game under a tad better.. I think this game will have very few big plays and lots of punts... Haven't decided which way to go yet but lean the game under pretty hard..

Nice work over in your thread.. I peruse it each morning..

nothing on Ga 2H.. Made the number real tight with vig at my outlet.. I got Ga. winning in a tease.. Thats as much as I want invested on the SU win prospects.. I do think they win fwiw.

Hell of a season Tee. I know its not over but you had a great one no matter what happens the last 5 or 6 games. Congrats sticking with Iowa the whole way

Nut, I am more of a 2H TT guy but I think you are on to something here.. Looks good to me although I like the game under a tad better.. I think this game will have very few big plays and lots of punts... Haven't decided which way to go yet but lean the game under pretty hard..

Nice work over in your thread.. I peruse it each morning..

Thanks . Sounds good then. I like the game under as well ...might just wind up with TONS of action on this game ...lol:cheers:

Back