Bowl Thread 2008-2009.. Big play on SGU

Glad to see you're on State, Tee. I don't see any reason why Rutgers should be throwing a touch at the team with the more explosive QB and the better coach in bowls. All the value is on State and it's one of my favorite plays of the bowl season.

Let's cash this one.:cheers:

Every so often I get a decent line with my local, he adjusts towards the dogs pretty regularly.
NCST +7 -110

Nice on Nc state first half- had moneyline first half myself---

Tee I agree Minny-- Tavaris and Childress is not a winning recipe- Minny should not have made playoffs, they will have a quick exit, Childress is by far the worst coach of all the coaches in the playoffs- the man is possibly one of the worst coaches in nfl hoistory- he barely knew how to beat a mail in giants squad-

I am pretty sure Eagles D coordinator should be able to succesfully predict at least 10 to 12 plays in a row correctly that vikes run- they are so obvious theyir plays--

Tee I hit Evans, JAckson-Silva under 3 round- MIR- and BARRY-- A tip my friend UFC has turned into boxing basically- there is hardly any takedowns anymore, its like a kickboxing match- with the weight of 205 and over the guys are too big to take down- so hence why evans and jackson win easily- they have great boxing, rock hard chins and can take a shot and outflug any fighters--

Pat BARRY watch the name my friend, not the greatest ground game yet, but possibly the best striker in the UFC- he is the guy that broke that guys leg in the first round with hard leg kicks- Barry is confident and wil knock out anyone who tries to stand with him- he is also thick 5'11 235, so i think once he learns how to not get taken down, he is going to kick the shit out of some named fighters--

no named fighter in 205 or even heavyweight can stand with him- put it this way he is fighting at heavyweight, but could fight at 205 I think possibly--

If lesnar tries to stand with him, he could basically kick him in the head or on the legs so hard and hurt him badly- Tee in one of his few mma fights he had a 1 second knockout--

I saw a demo on youtube he was doing spinning jumping flying kicks--

fuck where is martin??

This is literally making me sick at my stomach to watch....I would rather see the Pack run the wildcat or play with a hurt QB than Beck...this is brutal

congrats my friend abother winner---

i hit 4th qtr rutgers for a huge bet, that late fgoal was justice for everyoe-- i needed it, i made my biggest bet of 2008 on rutgers 4th qtr, i though that beck guy was playing the whole 4th, line was -6.5- rutgers won by 7, a little lucky but i will take it

Tee are you feeling some points tonight? I can tell you about mizzou, they win the toss they will take the ball, good chance they start with the ball if northwerstern defers and kicks off and takes ball in 2nd half

my rutgers bet all rode on that chineese kicker making that fgoal, it barely went it i swear, he has no lift on his kicks--

You rolling with the cats next? I got a small one on them +12.5. The wolfpack was my big one for today. Good luck my man

Good job to NCST backers... Some will say it was lucky and the outcome was fortunate but ---NCST was clearly the right play from a capping standpoint.

If Wilson man's up and plays the 2H NCST wins SU.. I hope that momma's boy is really hurt because if all he had was a sprain (no tear) then he is a pussy for not playing for his team.. I love the kid's talent but he lost some of his teammates with that decision IMO.. I could be wrong, and he could really be hurt but it sure didn't look like it..

Anyway. NCST was the right capping side... I have miscapped several this Bowl season but this one was the right side..And it just happened to win..

Lean the points tonight... Someone talk me off it..

Looking at some additional items... Iowa should have beat NW, have watched that game several times in pieces... But, NW did match Iowa's physicality and they are now healthy again... Mizzu is more worried about the upcoming draft and not getting hurt I suspect... Much bigger game for Pat Fitzy's boys...Talk to me..

i made my biggest bet of 2008 on rutgers 4th qtr, i though that beck guy was playing the whole 4th, line was -6.5- rutgers won by 7, a little lucky but i will take it

Good to see you around brother... You made the largest bet of 2008 on the 4th Q of the Pizza Bowl? :36_19_2: Stay in control Sammy.:shake:

Good to see you around brother... You made the largest bet of 2008 on the 4th Q of the Pizza Bowl? :36_19_2: Stay in control Sammy.:shake:

Tee i was flat betting, mostly betting the same on almost every play--

ON this one i put 3.5 times a regular play that i usually put in--

You are right though staying in control is key, i am so in control its not even funny, hitting ridiculous streaks that just dont happen, my mind has been blessed and is so clear, i am seeing everything so clear--

what is even crazier tee that if i lost that play i was not even worried at all becase i know i will make it back--

CONFIDENCE is the key, once you fully 100% believe in yourself you can do anyting you want in any industry-- i am fully confident and in control and patient like you would not believe.

The studying about decisiona making, mind triggers, impulse, emotions are key- I am a robot now, and if you are a robot you are a deadly gambler-

I have no emotions and thus I can see everything super clear

Nice start tee! Sammy, Sammy, I'd like to repeat what Tee just said, "You made the largest bet of 2008 on a 4th quarter pizza game? Careful buddy, sounds like chase mode.

unbelievable how this NW line is moving.. Now 14.. Fuck it I'll buy it to 3 possessions.

Add:

NW +14.5, -120; 3 units

I saw it drop to +11.5 earlier today so hit it at +12 when I got a chance, then again at +13.5. I should have waited to catch 14, but hope it won't matter. I thought about the Iowa game as well when I capped this one. Can't shake the memory of Mizzu's last 2 out of my head. I would not be shocked to see NW win SU.

I. I would not be shocked to see NW win SU.

Agree... If I was in the ML dog mood... This would be one of them... NW has no give up in its blood either.. Watched them several times... I think Pat Pitzgerald is going to win a national championship someday, somewhere.. Don't get me wrong.. I love Jeremy Maclin and love chase Coffman and Daniels even though he has thrown way too many INTS lately but this is going to be a game in the 4th Q IMO and DD points is always the way to go on games like that...

What would the line be if Iowa was playing Mizzu? single digit for sure.. Maybe Mizzu -3 or 4... Nw should not have beat Iowa but they did and are actually somewhat similar to Iowa (Iowa defense is better).. Sutton is not Shonn Greene but when healthy he is close... He has a wrist problem not a leg problem... He could get 200 easily tonight..

capped this right so far... Stalking this 2H side and total.. Hope they do what I think they are going to do... POssible big play:popcorn:

nope... I made the 2H line exactly what they did.. Exactly..

no play..

Like my 14.5 game bet at this point..

See what the TT are..not seeing them yet.. post if you see.

i see an Under play for the 2nd half

I lean that.. If Mizzu wouldn't have scored there I would have went top unit on the 2H under... NW is very capable of eating clock with the lead... But now the could easily go down quickly and then it is a track meet again...

Would endorse lean but lost a lot of its value from my perspective..

Mizzu is so undisciplined on defense... Pinkel is a good recruiter, not such a good coach IMO

no plays..

would consider NW TT over 10.5 but my guy has it at -140 and I'm not paying that vig.. If you have 12.5 at -110ish I would play it over..lots of outs... but not 140.. usually my HT lines are VG... not tonight..

Thanks for your work tee! Lots of games to go and lets face it, we already have action for the game that looks good so why push it. :cheers:

Back