Bowl Thread 2008-2009.. Big play on SGU

Tee great advice makes sense to me what you are saying for sure. You are 100% correct in what you are saying.

However in my case it is slightly different, I dont look at percentages as they are irrelevant to me. I look at NET PROFIT daily, I am more of an accountant type of guy.

I utilize hedges, first qtrs, first halfs,2nd halfs, live betting, and parlays in combination, not so many full games anymore. So I grind out a profit on games, and that percentage is much higher than 60%.

Tee with mathematical skills, hedges, parlays , live bets, qtr bets you can win easier.

If you cap a full game you must cap the entire game- Meaning its harder for starters-

It is easier to cap a portion of a game for sure. Its common sense--

So TEE i dont care about percentages of wins vs losses--

I care about percentages of winning DAYS vs LOSING DAYS- This I have been doing very well for a long time.

Percentages dont matter, if you are smart is the key,

I look at it like I have an ice pick, and i just scrape a little off a huge glacier of ice every day and win that way. I am not hitting games hard at all. Just using my ice pick to scrape away.

Tee to win though you have to be the guy that knows everything. You know how you are going to lose, protect a bet with a parlay at times-

Always have an out, if you had Bet NBA first half MONEYLINE dogs you would be rich by now. i notice these things, winning is about being keen observer and just playing the obvious.

Trust me on this full games are okay but there is so much more to betting than full games. I annilihated that percentage of 60% on qtr bets in NFL, so much so that my limit was reduced on qtr bets at diamond.

I may lose 10 in a row, it can happen but I welcome that with open arms-

It means I will win much more in the future- every loss i incur i figure i will win about 5 games in the future from the learning lessson.

Tee great advice makes sense to me what you are saying for sure. You are 100% correct in what you are saying.

However in my case it is slightly different, I dont look at percentages as they are irrelevant to me. I look at NET PROFIT daily, I am more of an accountant type of guy.

I utilize hedges, first qtrs, first halfs,2nd halfs, live betting, and parlays in combination, not so many full games anymore. So I grind out a profit on games, and that percentage is much higher than 60%.

Tee with mathematical skills, hedges, parlays , live bets, qtr bets you can win easier.

If you cap a full game you must cap the entire game- Meaning its harder for starters-

It is easier to cap a portion of a game for sure. Its common sense--

So TEE i dont care about percentages of wins vs losses--

I care about percentages of winning DAYS vs LOSING DAYS- This I have been doing very well for a long time.

Percentages dont matter, if you are smart is the key,

I look at it like I have an ice pick, and i just scrape a little off a huge glacier of ice every day and win that way. I am not hitting games hard at all. Just using my ice pick to scrape away.

LOL-- parlays..

Start posting your plays.. I'd love to track your 60% long term winning success..

LOL-- parlays..

Start posting your plays.. I'd love to track your 60% long term winning success..

the percentage i use is winning days-- that is higher than 60% of days--

I am starting to post some plays here of late, people will see and i post parlays also of late- will continue to do so.

Take it for what its worth....I am going to parlay Ball St and UCONN bball tonight (both dogs obviously)...also throw in a teaser Ball St +9 and UCONN +7.5.

Will add another bet on ML Ball State....think the red birds are pissed about their last loss.

Can't resist the potential payout on the parlay. Teaser SHOULD be a lock..only time will tell. But, of course, I am only a "young bull" like Tee says! Trying to ween myself off of parlays and teasers.

Take it for what its worth....I am going to parlay Ball St and UCONN bball tonight (both dogs obviously)...also throw in a teaser Ball St +9 and UCONN +7.5.

Will add another bet on ML Ball State....think the red birds are pissed about their last loss.

Can't resist the potential payout on the parlay. Teaser SHOULD be a lock..only time will tell. But, of course, I am only a "young bull" like Tee says! Trying to ween myself off of parlays and teasers.

GL bro.. I looked at Uconn in CBB.. Like your side just trying to be super super selective over there.. Hit Drake v. SIU for a big play.. (Posted in in-game and Ramble thread) haven't found anything I really like since

the percentage i use is winning days-- that is higher than 60% of days--

I am starting to post some plays here of late, people will see and i post parlays also of late- will continue to do so.

I could have a winning day probably 90% of the time if I wanted. It has nothing to do with making money.

:popcorn:

tee - thoughts/lean on the big one tonight?

played Fla ML earlier in the week for about a 3 1/2 unit wager... Wouldn't play it at the current number however and can understand the Okie backers coming out now.. If you can get 7 (with a smallish buy) with Okie I would say you have very good value.. I wouldn't play Okie in any manner but certainly I can see why some guys are..

Lean Okie TT under
game under
1H under

GL Mogo

I have lost some significant confidence in the Big 12, overall.

I also think Tebow is very overrated but love his leadership and the Florida team overall.

Back