Bowl Thread 2008-2009.. Big play on SGU

thanks signal:cheers:

Looking to pound the NE TT over 10.5 but currently only offered at -140 bullshit vig.. waiting-- may just play the 2H over of 23.5 at +100

Fuck it.. Love the play and have to pay the tariff to get it.

add:

NEB TT 2H over 10.5, -140; 3 units

Tee, i have Nebraska TT at 13. What do ya think?

I'd prefer 13 at normal vig than what I got... My guy is starting to fuck with me I suspect on these 2H TT's, vig wise.. Getting profiled

10.5 and 13 are pretty similar numbers.. I would play it-- but just my opinion bro..:shake:

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: 10 dancing blue guys, 1 for each unit you had on the Iowa game. Great call man. Never in doubt from start to finish.

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: 10 dancing blue guys, 1 for each unit you had on the game. Great call man. Never in doubt from start to finish.

:smiley_acbe:thanks bro.. Nice to have the easy ones huh..:cheers:

Fuck it.. Love the play and have to pay the tariff to get it.

add:

NEB TT 2H over 10.5, -140; 3 units

WIN with 8 minutes left in 3rd Q... That one was easier than SGU..

Lets see, Neb closed the season scoring 45,56, 40-----scores only 3 in the 1H and they make the 2H TT 10.5? Why didn't I 6 unit that bitch?

Oh well nice win.. HUGE day going and this guy :hammer: is going to get laid

Tee, what book do you get the 2H TT from. Bookmaker doesnt have them and next year I would not mind having them.

nebraska was the superior team and should have been the favorite just as I said. I didn't even look at lines at halftime for some reason which is rare for me. I would have pounded the shit out of that team total for Nebraska. I did play the under in the game, plus had Iowa of course. 3-0 for the day. No plays so far tonight, though I love old piss tomorrow.

nebraska was the superior team and should have been the favorite just as I said. I didn't even look at lines at halftime for some reason which is rare for me. I would have pounded the shit out of that team total for Nebraska. I did play the under in the game, plus had Iowa of course. 3-0 for the day. No plays so far tonight, though I love old piss tomorrow.

The Neb 2H tt was the only thing I have missed all day.. Not that I didn't play it but that I didn't play it for much more..

Gonna have a big play tonight working on the writeup now.. GL the rest of the way bro.. Personally having a tough time getting too excited about ole Miss..

Ok , like this one and playing it pretty large..

Cinn -2.5, -110; 5 units

Got lots of notes.. Quick summary--

• VA Tech Defense is very good. Love them in fact and they would kill their own offense but the Cincy spread is going to have some success as they have shown against some pretty strong defenses. Make no mistake, this is the best defense they will face all year but I do believe they will make some plays and will definately have some short fields to work with.
  • Va Tech offense is just so simple and really is easy to prepare for IMO. Taylor is asked just to "not fuck up" and the young receivers are nothing special-- at least yet. Ranked 107 in total yards. This offense will be outgained for sure in this game IMO.
  • Cinncy defense is very underrated at least to the general public.. They start 10 seniors, have really got after the QB of late and are extremely strong in the secondary both against the run and the pass.
  • Tech offensive line has struggled and now they are without Marshman (academics).
  • Cincy defensive stats-- total 27th, pass 67th (but Tech doesn't pass), Rush 12th, points 26th.
Bottom line is both teams are pretty motivated to be here but this is the first BCS Bowl for Cinncy and they definately know they have a team they can handle.. They will be geaked and wil show some things Tech is not capable of hadling, on both sides of the ball.. As good as Techs defense is they will need to be nearly flawless to win this game IMO. And if Cincy gets an early lead this could be SGU v. Scary all over again.. I certainly do not rate the game that high (SGU) but I really have a hard time finding any scenario in which Tech controls the game.. They could win a low scoring slugfest and that has to be their gameplan. Don't think that gameplan works against Cinncy.. Thats my bet... GL all..

Been a huge day for the dub.. Like to close it out even bigger.:cheers:

USC TT i think is an easy bet just -165 juice not as tempting they will keep throwing PSU i worry about

I think he tries to send a message to be honest....Your time is up old man...even two accidental touchdowns are possible....seems down the middle were open all half, good special teams...and if for some reason PSU manages to get a few points USC should answer.

barm I was able to get it at -135...so as much as I don't like laying that juice, I did it this time the quest for 45

This is going to piss RamleOn off but I am going with TT today.

5-1 yesterday and looking to keep it rolling..

Waiting on the line as I am hoping to see a 3.5 before gametime..

SO,

Add:

Texas Tech -X; waiting on the units depending on number I get

:cheers:

Back