Bowl Thread 2008-2009.. Big play on SGU

no time to line shop today and think it is headed the other way, so put this in:

Texas Tech -3, -130; 3 units

add:

East Carolina -2.5, -115; 4 units

Just no time for writeups today guys.. If questions on play , fire away..I'll be in and out for awhile..

This is almost top unit... Playing it somewhat conservative although 4 units is a decent sized play for me..

add:

East Carolina -2.5, -115; 4 units

Just no time for writeups today guys.. If questions on play , fire away..I'll be in and out for awhile..

This is almost top unit... Playing it somewhat conservative although 4 units is a decent sized play for me..
With ya here bro, double unit play for me.

tee, what are you thoughts on the buffalo & uconn game? I'm seeing 6.5 and might lock in 7 on the buy. Any thoughts on the game? If I remember correctly, you've followed Buffalo a bit this year.

tee, what are you thoughts on the buffalo & uconn game? I'm seeing 6.5 and might lock in 7 on the buy. Any thoughts on the game? If I remember correctly, you've followed Buffalo a bit this year.

I'll get back to you.. JUst starting to break that one down now.. Backed Buff (JSU) middle part of the year but line caught up to them towards the end IMO... :cheers:

going with this:

Add:

ML parlay-- Alabama pk, Texas pk; roughly 3 units to win 2 (1600-1024)

Don't know much about Buffalo, but something just caught my eye that may not even mean anything.....
Buffalo has not failed to cover spread as a dog this season....check it out.

Tee - Thoughts on this??

Great talking football with you this year tee... nice season and hope it continues for you the rest of bowl season.

Buff-UConn should be interesting Tee. Like SGU, you made a killing by taking advantage of a bunch of nice spots with JSU (James Starks University) these last few months. Interested to hear your thoughts in the morning bud...

played

Buff/UConn over 51, -110; 3 units

sorry for the late post--- And recent bad run... Running in wild streaks lately..

quickly :

considered Buff and the points but think this is a better way to go.. Pitt scored 34 on UConn (though Uconn helped them alot tossing 5 INTs)..

Really think Uconn stellar defensive statistics are more a product of who they have played.. The good offensive teams (Wvir) had no trouble and believe it or not, but Buff's offense is probably the most well rounded offense UConn has played all year.. Add to that-- Buff has no chance of measuring physicaly with Uconn and I think we see a bunch of points and many of them will be of the bizarre nature.. Not even sure what that means-- but Buff will play loose and will give up a bunch and score a bunch and if they get down, which I think they will, they have a ton of weapons to score junk TDs late, if needed...

we'll see.... Huge run on the craps table last night made my shitty CFB day/night a little more bearable..:cheers:

Buff-UConn should be interesting Tee. Like SGU, you made a killing by taking advantage of a bunch of nice spots with JSU (James Starks University) these last few months. Interested to hear your thoughts in the morning bud...

Getting 7 points is always the first place I look, but Buff is in a tough spot today I think... I love Starks when he faces a MAC Defense-- he won't be facing that today... And Uconn could run for 300 yards today... See how things look in the first half but for now just on the over... GL today bro:shake:

take buffalo first half moneyline--

You are going to see Turner TURBO GILL----

you are going to watch a team play for the coach- something a movie can be made of-- I would be very shocked if UCONN is even competitive in this game early on-

Danny Barret is qb coach, former CFL coach--- BUffalo is going to come out jumpiung and crush uconn early watch Tee I know TURBO GILL and BARRETT--

these guys are the best motivators and the players will go crazier than utah

Uconn is not running for anything in this first half my friend-

Turner Turbo Gill and Barrett is a huge huge huge coaching mismatch-- Barret was coaching in the CFL and almost won a grey cup-- this team has the coaching edge huge huge-- Buffalo has the crowd, this game is bigger than thier lives-- watch them come out, I see them leading at halftime in this one vs a pretty pathetic uconn team.

i don't know sammy...i like buff too and have their ml for the game, but i don't think they can slow down uconn's rushing game.

bol tee

Thats what Im talking about, Thanks buddy. Needed some CF action to go with my NCAAB today.

had buff +7 and over.....would have hit both if that jackoff caught the ball at the end instead of letting it bounce off his chest and go the other way ..... oh well

Need some discussion on the Fiesta Bowl....thoughts?
At first glance, I see UT pouring it on hoping to secure that "outside chance" at the national championship. Also noting how shitty the Big 11 is and the buckeyes performance the past 2 years. I don't even see how this is close???

had buff +7 and over.....would have hit both if that jackoff caught the ball at the end instead of letting it bounce off his chest and go the other way ..... oh well

Had them both teased, biggest fucking moose-job of my life. All Buff had to do for me was...nothing, take a fucking knee, lose by 11, super. Douchebags.

no play tonight.. Line is dead on.. Total is dead on..

add:

Ball St ML +120; 4 units

Most likely my last play of another very successful Bowl season..:shake:

You could exceed top unit if Ball St appeals to you that much. I'm seeing +135

A blue chip sighting:new_shocked:

Let me guess-- the old lady has been bitching about you spending to much time chatting on here.. LOL

Tee, when you get a minute can you elaborate on this game a little more? Thanks bro and GL!

Wise-

this stretch to end the year by Tulsa is a good place to start:

<TABLE class="tablehead teamTop colOne" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=oddrow><TD>11/01</TD><TD align=left>@ Arkansas</TD><TD align=middle>8-1 (5-0)</TD><TD align=right>L 30-23</TD><TR class=evenrow><TD>11/15</TD><TD align=left>@ Houston</TD><TD align=middle>8-2 (5-1)</TD><TD align=right>L 70-30</TD><TR class=oddrow><TD>11/22</TD><TD align=left>Tulane</TD><TD align=middle>9-2 (6-1)</TD><TD align=right>W 56-7</TD><TR class=evenrow><TD>11/29</TD><TD align=left>@ Marshall</TD><TD align=middle>10-2 (7-1)</TD><TD align=right>W 38-35</TD><TR class=oddrow><TD>12/06</TD><TD align=left>East Carolina</TD><TD align=middle>10-3 (7-1)</TD><TD align=right>L 27-24</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

And I watched this game in which Houston hung 70 on this defense:

<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=gamehead><TD colSpan=3>Team Stat Comparison</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=middle><TD align=left></TD><TD>
202.gif
</TD><TD>
248.gif
</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=middle><TD class=bi align=left>1st Downs</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>32</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=middle><TD class=bi align=left>Total Yards</TD><TD>501</TD><TD>641</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=middle><TD class=bi align=left>Passing</TD><TD>309</TD><TD>461</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=middle><TD class=bi align=left>Rushing</TD><TD>192</TD><TD>180</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=middle><TD class=bi align=left>Penalties</TD><TD>7-56</TD><TD>7-90</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=middle><TD class=bi align=left>3rd Down Conversions</TD><TD>7-13</TD><TD>5-10</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=middle><TD class=bi align=left>4th Down Conversions</TD><TD>0-2</TD><TD>2-2</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=middle><TD class=bi align=left>Turnovers</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>1</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=middle><TD class=bi align=left>Possession</TD><TD>29:45</TD><TD>30:15</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Everyone is beating down the MAC in Bowl games just like everyone is hating on the Big Ten.. Don't buy the conference comparison bullshit except to draw some general comparisons.. As cappers, to think this is as easy as finding an inferior conference and fading them just on that fact is insane IMO... Getting kind of sick about reading about it to be honest.. (Big Ten sucks against the SEC?--no, shitty teams from the Big Ten conference suck against superior teams from the SEC) Iowa dominated SCary.. It was easy to spot except if persuaded by the SEC/Big Ten hyperbole myth.. Same thing here.. and I have to tell you the Conference USA and MAC are both bullshit conferences with gimmicky teams so lets just focus on the teams not the conferences.

With Ball St you get a legitimate team not some freakshow that runs a bullshit offense without any regards to the other aspects of the game.. Like Defense, ball control, field position--little things like that..

I also rate Davis higher because he is like the team-- much more stable than Tulsa..

Ball St. will run the ball at will and is also capable of throwing the ball at will. Tulsa has a much higher beta on offense as we have seen with Johnson's high interceptions rate.. Will Tulsa's Marion play and if so will he be anywhere near full speed?

And regardless of what anyone thinks, I can say with certainty, Ball states defense has a shot to slow Tulsa down, that and ball control offense.. Tulsa can do neither IMO.

Tulsa may go off and control the game throughout but I don't see it at all.. I'd be on this side everytime and I don't even want the points.. Ball St should be favored by 3-4 points IMO which is where it started.. 1st line is always the best line..

Many more notes but running short on time.. Holler, if I missed something..

just a guarentee is all you forgot. lol

To me, im seeing no public interest because of the blood bath it took to start the week last night. I always start there because of reasons everyone knows. Not a penny has been put on this game with my sources. Everyone is building up to get it all back on Thursday. Thursday could be the biggest blood bath finale to end the Bowl season. I'm hoping to take full advantage. Thanks for the writeup!

PS. I see Sammy thinks it's a Tulsa slotter. Always worries me when he talks like that. lol

A blue chip sighting:new_shocked:

Let me guess-- the old lady has been bitching about you spending to much time chatting on here.. LOL

She can't complain about my time betting sports with all the things it has bought her :) I've just been away

good luck buddy on other side again, dont know why we are always opposite of late but i am sure we will start to be on the same side again-

Nice writeup-- I see it exact opposite, I see Ball not running at all today, and Tulsa wining this game easily. Ball state D IMO is not a good unit. ALso not a fan of Davis at all.

at least one of us will win.

good luck buddy on other side again, dont know why we are always opposite of late but i am sure we will start to be on the same side again-

Nice writeup-- I see it exact opposite, I see Ball not running at all today, and Tulsa wining this game easily. Ball state D IMO is not a good unit. ALso not a fan of Davis at all.

at least one of us will win.

GL Sammy... Your threads are getting more and more sensationalized each day.. Be careful with that, you are a good capper just hate to see you going down that path brother.. No disrespect meant and I think there is no more than a 55% chance one of is on the right side.. Love your enthusiasm, just sayin'......

Sounds like you may be on a good role lately.. Keep it up bro-- just remember even for the best everything reverts back to 55-57%..

PS. I see Sammy thinks it's a Tulsa slotter. Always worries me when he talks like that. lol

Sammy is good people.. Think he forgot to watch the Houston/Tulsa game though..;)

But if he is right, you can bet we'll here about it..LOL

GL Sammy... Your threads are getting more and more sensationalized each day.. Be careful with that, you are a good capper just hate to see you going down that path brother.. No disrespect meant and I think there is no more than a 55% chance one of is on the right side.. Love your enthusiasm, just sayin'......

Sounds like you may be on a good role lately.. Keep it up bro-- just remember even for the best everything reverts back to 55-57%..

Tee if you think your percentage will revert back to 55-57% it will.
I remember when you were hittting everything and you even said the correction will come soon.

Well of course the correction will come if you think it will, and in your case you called your correction and it happened. Just like you said the 55-57% also, if you believe it, it will happen.

I disagree because if you believe you cant hit more than 57% you never will, if you believe after winning you will give it back or have a correction it will. You are amazing, but you can be amazing all the time my friend once you tell yourself you can do it and there is no correction coming.

Trust me on this one, I am not on a roll, I dont believe in rolls, I am on a consistent mission, a way of thinking and playing, however i am betting the same amounts though, i am not betting more even though i am winning.

You have PATIENCE and DISCIPLINE-- You are the man--

You need patience and Discipline and CONFIDENCE--

I can guarantee you that you can beat that 57% consistently my friend, and all I have to do is convince you that you can do it.

In reality TEE of course no one wins and gets over 57% if they dont believe it.

IF you dont believe in yourself, you have lost, you cant win, its over.

You are the best and you are not going to have a correction and no 57%bullshit percentage. Once you believe it you will hit over 60% easily:smiley_acbe:

I have learned a few lesssons from you--

You taught me about SCARED MONEY--

You taught me about a loss being one of ten thousand losses--

You preached about discipline and patience--

I am thankfull for the lesssons i learned from you. I am humble, not cocky, just confident, with my new thinking i always believe i will win, and i clear the mental demons, i never chase a loss, in fact i dont care about losses.

The only thing i noticed is that you should be able to stay hot all year long, i believe you can do it, and when i hear talk about correction its not good.

I know a guy and he taught me very well, if you think you will lose you will lose. Must have only positive thoughts, trust me the reason people lose is because physcologically they believe they must give it back to the books.

If you believe you must give it back, may as well just go to vegas and hand them the money back to them.

thanks for your help, next time bro we will beon same side-- MMA bro we will clean up, WHY? Because we can.

Sure you have heard this one Sammy---

Its about a young Bull and an old Bull..

They both enter the pasture at the same time and over the hill they see a herd of young cows. The young bull yells loudly and says "hey old man lets run down there and fuck one of them cows."......... The old bull whispers, "No son, lets walk down and fuck them all."

Sammy trust me on this one--- There are less than 1/10th of 1% of all cappers that can hit a profittable % over time..That is reality.. Hell last year I hit around 70% for most of the baseball season playing low chalk and dogs, but it is not realistic and it will correct itself.. Yes, it can be done over periods and when being selective it improves your chances.. BUT I can tell you with certainty that the bigger problem in our profession are the young bulls that holler I can hit 60+% I know I can, not the old bulls that whisper, 55-57% is a more realistic number.

Take the 65% runs when they come brother because they can last a long time. Just realize when the 0-7 comes and brings you down to 55% that you have not lost your skill... That is what keeps the excellent capper confident, knowing a bad run is just part of the correction process that always occurs.. The unconfident capper will take the bad run and make it worse--thats all I am saying bro.. I have been on some incredibly long runs on here-- Last two Bowl seasons, NFL last year, MLB last year, etc. etc.... Also lost my ass a couple weeks ago in NFL.. Comes and goes brother.. Confidence combined with humbleness is the right recipe..

Not trying to piss on your parade.

And by the way Sammy, regarding tonights game:

this bitch :smiley_acac:just grabbed this

Back