Bowl Thread 2008-2009.. Big play on SGU

OK, tough card today but have one play so far.

7-3 (if not counting middle on FAU/CMU) so far in Bowls with BIG 6 unit win last night on the FAU under.. Rarely are unders as stress free as that one.

add:

W Vir -1, -120; 3 units

lean Wisky but waiting to see if there is a way I can get 7. Seeing 6 now.

OK, tough card today but have one play so far.

7-3 (if not counting middle on FAU/CMU) so far in Bowls with BIG 6 unit win last night on the FAU under.. Rarely are unders as stress free as that one.

add:

W Vir -1, -120; 3 units

lean Wisky but waiting to see if there is a way I can get 7. Seeing 6 now.

Got FSU @ -5.5 right now...seeing if a 7 pops up as well. Hit the under a tad at 52 in this game..waiting to see which way it goes...but two good defenses..against two offenses that are pretty hit & miss.

No opinion on that top game...I think you can make valid arguements for both sides in that game...although I do like the been there done that mentality that WV has.

The late game has really gotten out of hand a move of 3 pts....I know South Beach has a back up qb...and if you dig in the Bowl trends thread you will notice back up qbs come out to play in the bowl games....but Best is just a stud...and a virtual home game for Cal...makes that one tough as well.

Got FSU @ -5.5 right now...seeing if a 7 pops up as well. Hit the under a tad at 52 in this game..waiting to see which way it goes...but two good defenses..against two offenses that are pretty hit & miss.

No opinion on that top game...I think you can make valid arguements for both sides in that game...although I do like the been there done that mentality that WV has.

The late game has really gotten out of hand a move of 3 pts....I know South Beach has a back up qb...and if you dig in the Bowl trends thread you will notice back up qbs come out to play in the bowl games....but Best is just a stud...and a virtual home game for Cal...makes that one tough as well.

I just think Wisky will come out highly motivated.. Too much talk from FSU has given Wisky lots of Buletin board material. If it gets to 6.5 I will buy it to 7 for a smal/med play.

I really think Pat White is the better QB to put your money on in this game.. I do not at all like the NC QB situation.. Also when you average 2 more yards rushing the ball, you give the opposing defense a lot more to think about.

Can't see getting involved in the late game..maybe at half. Think UFC 92 is a better viewing and perhaps wagering option..

GL today Marlo... Go vikings... AP is going to have a huge day vs the special teams players he will face the last three quarters.

"It's kind of the thoroughbreds against Clydesdales," said Florida State defensive end Everette Brown, leaving no doubt he's sure it's the Seminoles with the pure speed in their Saturday matchup against Wisconsin.
The Badgers aren't buying the stereotype.
"Which one are we?" Wisconsin coach Bret Bielema asked, sounding miffed. "We have speed, too."

:4_12_13::box:
Dumb comment to make by Brown especially when the now pissed off offensive line across from you outweighes you by 50 pounds a man.

Kyle I doubt you use this book, but Sportsinteraction has it listed at 6.5 -105....its a great book to use for over valued Favorites.

Used to use Sportinteraction for correlated parlays a couple years ago. They were one of the last ones to allow them.. They banned me eventually but hit them pretty good before they did..:smiley_acbe:

I think we will see 6.5 at the major places shortly..

Good Luck Tee .

On WVU and Under and leaning Wisky as well . Liked the 12 players from FLA theme for them but also the fact its a veteran team off a disappointing season playing a young and growing FSU team . So the motivation angle you mentioned is very relevant IMO ...:cheers:

Good Luck Tee .

On WVU and Under and leaning Wisky as well . Liked the 12 players from FLA theme for them but also the fact its a veteran team off a disappointing season playing a young and growing FSU team . So the motivation angle you mentioned is very relevant IMO ...:cheers:

Good to see we are aligned today.. Usually means money.

Anyone getting involved with UFC 92 tonight?.. Great card.. Dead thread over there.. Bluechip, Sammy, Mogo... Lets get it started..:popcorn:

Also, if anyone sees 6.5 pop on Wisky, holler at me..I think it will come but not be there long..

Anyone getting involved with UFC 92 tonight?.. Great card.. Dead thread over there.. Bluechip, Sammy, Mogo... Lets get it started..:popcorn:

Also, if anyone sees 6.5 pop on Wisky, holler at me..I think it will come but not be there long..
Looks like I'm gonna be on U52x in the Wisky game bro, BOL to ya today...on WVU ML in the early game. It's fucking 65 here in pittsburgh! I was just outside washing off the Lexus!

Tee,

I like Wanderlei Silva tonight in the UFC. He has already handled Jackson twice in PRIDE. Jackson is such a head case and I don't think there's anyway to know how he responds to the arrests and 2 previous losses to the axe murderer. I got a better price on Silva then what they're showing now but I still think it's fair.

I like Mustapha Al-Turk and Dean Lister as some value dogs.. What you liking?

Tee,

I like Wanderlei Silva tonight in the UFC. He has already handled Jackson twice in PRIDE. Jackson is such a head case and I don't think there's anyway to know how he responds to the arrests and 2 previous losses to the axe murderer. I got a better price on Silva then what they're showing now but I still think it's fair.

I like Mustapha Al-Turk and Dean Lister as some value dogs.. What you liking?

Just watched both Silva Jackson fights again.. I like Silva. Jackson's only chance is to get Silva on the ground like he did early in the first fight but even then, he couldn't really hurt Silva that much as his back defense is so good.. Once they got on their feet ---really not much of a chance..

What price did you get on Silva? I got -115

You tube has good clips of both fights.. Take a look and let me know what you see....

gl today tee. 7 came up at bookmaker and had to play it. hope we cash

I've watched both fights I agree they have good clips. Silva took his training to another level last fight and I think that will pay dividends in this fight. I also got 115 but I see it's run up. I just think Silva is well rounded and the 2/2 he holds over him won't help a basket case like Jackson.. I think Silva will be able to land combos all night on him

for non MMA guys.. Check this out.. Think you can still get Silva for -125.. Pretty good bet IMO.. JUst started betting these this year for fractional units. Slowly gaining confidence in my ability to cap these but still a long ways to go.. And of course, like boxing , the shady factor always exists.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aytqIVH4XPc

PUSH, glad I bought it to 1. Don't normally buy that number.. Some reason I did this time..

Go Wisky

Weird deal on this game.....I said fuck it and paid -127 for the ML, had a strange feeling bro.......and cashed. At least you got the push. Won my last 3 games (Under last night, Miami this morning, WVU) and got kentucky pending in cbb.....maybe it's turnaround time. :shake:

add:

Wisky +.5 2H, -110; 2 units

Like everything I saw in the first Half except the score.. Thought they would make it Wisky -.5.. Good value IMO.

Wisky gets the ball first.. Key drive gentlemen.. Wisky needs points or at least flip the field.. If Wisky can get it within one score, its a ballgame to the end.. If FSU can get it to three score game, we have problems..

By the way-- Top recruit Monte Ball would have three first half TDs for Wisky if he were playing in this game. Be the best true freshman in the country next year.. Keep an eye on that name.. How slow is PJ? my god.

Wisky gets the ball first.. Key drive gentlemen.. Wisky needs points or at least flip the field.. If Wisky can get it within one score, its a ballgame to the end.. If FSU can get it to three score game, we have problems..

By the way-- Top recruit Monte Ball would have three first half TDs for Wisky if he were playing in this game. Be the best true freshman in the country next year.. Keep an eye on that name.. How slow is PJ? my god.

Check that-- Monte Ball would have scored on the first run of the 2H also..... How can PJ Hill be that fucking slow?

any thoughts on the Cal game? gl!

I like the Fav. but I don't play that much chalk so shut out of that game.. Probably tease it down with an NFL partner... Vikes or Chargers are on my short list right now.... GL wise....

By the way-- Top recruit Monte Ball would have three first half TDs for Wisky if he were playing in this game. Be the best true freshman in the country next year.. Keep an eye on that name.. How slow is PJ? my god.[/quote]

:smiley_acbe: know all about this guy. Him and Clay next year are going to do some damage

Hope you still aren't watching fsu/wisky......fsu punter didn't get touched on a punt but flopped and the fucking ref called a 15 yard penalty.....didn't even touch him....killed wisky momentum and fsu just scored......horrendous luck and total bullshit

By the way-- Top recruit Monte Ball would have three first half TDs for Wisky if he were playing in this game. Be the best true freshman in the country next year.. Keep an eye on that name.. How slow is PJ? my god.[/quote]

:smiley_acbe: know all about this guy. Him and Clay next year are going to do some damage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3EtogqJHog

nice night in MMA--

final card:

Mustapha +255, 1 unit LOss
Jackson +100, 2 units WIN
Evans -125, 2 units WIN

:hammer:

I thought you were on Silva?

He got fucked up with that nasty hook....

Had a change of heart on Silva about an hour before posted over there.. Jackson just keeps getting better and better.. Last loss to Silva if you watch it closely was a bit of a fluke.. Silva looks like he has been hit too much.. That knockout was sic.

I pussed out of my Frank Mir bet at the last minute :10_5_137:

I think everyone was afraid of his conditioning but man he looked real good, focused and very strong.. Fought a smart fight also.. Stayed off the ground even when he appeared to have an advantage..He made alot of money winning that fight.. Next one will be huge.. He could easily go back to his old ways though so he is a tough guy to cap..

Sorry about recommending Al-Turk.. I'm a big Kongo fan and I didn't feel like he would be ready, he was.. Nice wins on the other ones

add:

Been stalking this one all day..Followed NOILLY closely all year both for and against. Sorry no time for write-up but like it as a solid medium play.. Pehaps a bit more but keeping it on the low end..

NOILLY +3 , -115; 4 units

add:

Been stalking this one all day..Followed NOILLY closely all year both for and against. Sorry no time for write-up but like it as a solid medium play.. Pehaps a bit more but keeping it on the low end..

NOILLY +3 , -115; 4 units
Health bro, grabbed Louisiana Tech at a PICK.

Back