Bowl ML Dogs

booksbestfriend

On Johnny's Shitlist
Didn't see this up and running. A lot of information on players leaving, suspensions and other angles will be getting released over the next few weeks. Regardless, one thing stands true, DOGS win outright. So, lets get it started.

A few on introductory lines:

Mid TN St
SDSU
USF
BC
Duke
Whiskey
ISU
UVA
Nevada

Time will tell. But if these were regular season plays, I could see these with outrights. What do you all see.

Didn't see this up and running. A lot of information on players leaving, suspensions and other angles will be getting released over the next few weeks. Regardless, one thing stands true, DOGS win outright. So, lets get it started.

A few on introductory lines:

Mid TN St
SDSU
USF
BC
Duke
Whiskey
ISU
UVA
Nevada

Time will tell. But if these were regular season plays, I could see these with outrights. What do you all see.
Coach Cut has a good bowl record, and I would not be surprised if Duke pulls the upset. We're getting a lot of value from the 59-7 loss to Wake.

Sparty also being written off after atrocious win vs Rutgers. Gotta see how the health of their offense (eg Lewerke) looks in the meantime.

ML’s higher than +200

MTSU
Florida
VT
Pitt
Ok St
NW
Iowa
UCF
Texas

Win 4 of these 9 and you’re pretty much guaranteed to break even. Win 5 or more, and it should be a nice little profit. Tough to imagine not winning at least 2 or 3 of these, so hard to see a bloodbath betting all 9 at 1u each.

Definite possibility. Like I said in B1G thread... They have all the motivation after the 2016/2017 blowouts. They will most likely field more regular starters. Now, a lot can change in the next 3+ weeks. I do know the UM players are itching for a bowl win... At least some of them. If it was in middle of regular season, this line would be perfect. Now, I think it's a tad high by a few points.

Sparty was favored by 3-4 touchdowns. They should be winning that like 24-9 at worst, not being on the ropes of losing
That was a ridiculous number and that's why it get bet way down. I didn't expect them to be losing in the 4th but them scoring in the teens really shouldn't be a surprise.

I kind of checked out on the season and am trying to fire things back up. Not really even interested in thinking about the games, but want to bet them.

Looks to me that there are several wrong team favored: Ohio?, Marshall?, Army?, Boise?, Temple?, Vanderbilt?, Arkansas State? I would favor the opposite team in every one of those games - but again I haven't thought about the teams involved for 2+ weeks now. Am I off base on those?

I am surprised the core group has been so quiet.

What's the adage? The dog covers they win a lot more in bowl games?

Something like that.

I think we'll see a lot of ML dogs hit this bowl season.

Looks like dog covers about 23% of bowl games when they lose straight up, and then about 51% overall (which you'd expect over the long term because linesmakers are so smart at winning 50% of the time, slowly milking you dry while charging you 11 to win 10). :cool:

SAN DIEGO ST AND WISCONSIN look good to me . I have SD ST as my best bowl play of the season

ALSO LIKE:

E MICH
TROY
VA TECH
DUKE
MINNESOTA..Tooooooooooo much money bet on Ga Tech

May even want to look at Washington for that same reason

Makes no sense to me why they are dogged

Agree completely. They put in a shit performance last time out but it's not like they were playing a cupcake. Pissed that they couldn't find a shit channel to put this on.

Chris Creighton is 18-4-1 ATS as the dog L3 seasons. And if you guys see Mike Glass 3 at quarterback, something special is going down.

MTSU Father and Son
Rick Stockstill has made it to the postseason every year since his kid Brent was a redshirt freshman quarterback. They've played three bowl games and a CUSA Championship game together. Their postseason defense has allowed a combined 154 points, and cashed the over in all four games. Anyone else like the over?

Rick Stockstill has made it to the postseason every year since his kid Brent was a redshirt freshman quarterback. They've played three bowl games and a CUSA Championship game together. Their postseason defense has allowed a combined 154 points, and cashed the over in all four games. Anyone else like the over?
SOLD

That game is begging for MTSU money so badly, I agree with the side if I force it but not gonna

Virtually no one likes App State, seems like they should be 1AA the way people talk

That game is begging for MTSU money so badly, I agree with the side if I force it but not gonna

Virtually no one likes App State, seems like they should be 1AA the way people talk

Amazing considering how high people were on App early in the season especially after Penn State.

Not a good day for dogs.

It's funny that my wife asked me yesterday morning who was playing and I could only name 3 of the 10 teams off hand. My mind is just in a different place and I probably shouldn't pretend to know what could or might happen in these games.

Hope you guys crush it.

Not a good day for dogs.

It's funny that my wife asked me yesterday morning who was playing and I could only name 3 of the 10 teams off hand. My mind is just in a different place and I probably shouldn't pretend to know what could or might happen in these games.

Hope you guys crush it.

You ok brother?

Yes I'm great. Thanks though. I love this place and everything you all bring to it. I just have a lot of interests that don't play well together so I move one from one thing to the other throughout the year. CFB rules my life when it is happening, but I burn out eventually, this year it just happened earlier. I'll be watching and betting, but I really don't have any constructive to add to conversations right now.

This is sad. Well done for UAB, but the only other cover out of 7 games was the EM 2 pt loss - which has also been the only competitve game to date. Dogs 2-6 ATS.

Most of the lines have been low, so I guess they aren't big dogs, but still - where's the upsets?

Clearly I was wrong thinking that Ohio and Marshall shouldn't be favored. Only thing wrong there is they deserved to be bigger favorites.

I do think FIU can win today, can't they? What is the appeal for laying that with Toledo? Very strong finish to the year for Rockets scoring 45+ in 4 of their final 5 games. So there is that.

Have to think that Western Michigan is one of the most unlikely upsets later today though.

I am reminded of South Carolina throwing for over 500 yards on Clemson secondary. Ian Book will be my props here

Ian book doesn't throw the deep ball well or have speedsters at receiver like South Carolina does (Deebo, Shi)...it's literally apples and oranges.

Back